BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Regional M3's > Pacific
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 07:55:55 AM   #41
leletyM3
640rwhp

Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
i returned the VW tonight and saw that my bumper was painted today. its looks hella clean. even my splitters were clear coated now, the clear bra count down begins. i'll be at premier on the 28th
Nice no more rock chips!!! I remember how it was ....... ! BTW did you had any rock chip on your old splitters? Or you got new splitters for the fresh bumper? If I can save up some $$ I really want to repaint my hood and front bumper but my cf on the lip has a bunch of rock chips on the clear coat so I don't know how to deal with it!

This time a nice clear bra will keep your front clean!!

08 BMW ///M5 6MT - Sapphire Black/Gray

HPF Stg2 Turbo Kit 640rwhp, HPF Stg2 Feramic Clutch, HPF Carbon Fiber Stg3-4 Intake,HPF Catch Can, HPF Carbon Fiber Air Duct, HPF Methanol Switch, HPF Under Brace, HPF Subframe Kit, Custom AEM UEGO and AEM Boost Gauge in the OEM Mirror, Okada Plasma Coils, Eisenmann Race 83x4, Bilstein PSS9, Volk TE37 Time Attack, Toyo 275/30/19 & 245/35/19, Brembo BBK 380mm 6 pots & 345mm, Hardwired V1, 6K HID bulbs, 6K HID Fog Lights, 6K Umnitza Orion V2, Depo Smoked Corners, Solaris Bulbs, Full LEDs interiors,Umnitza LED licence plate lights, 30% Tint All Around, V-CSL V2Front Bumper with Race Lip, OEM CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser, ///M3 Monochrome, Flat Black Kidneys & Side Grills, Carbon Fiber BMW Emblems, Powerflex RTABs, Dension Ipod ICE>Link Plus, AudioControl unit, Phoenix Gold 600Ti, JL Audio 12W6v2

Jump to top leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 08:03:14 AM   #42
ASAed330
SLOW 330

Viet Nam

Quote:
Originally Posted by leletyM3 View Post
Yeah Kevin I ve been looking around, if money wasn't an issue then I was gonna do some crazy stuff on the car, but in this economy I ve been cutting my spending....we ll see!

BTW now that I was looking at your signature I notice something WEIRD, I saw your intake hole on the V-CSL bumper is on the passeger side if I remeber correctly it was on the driver side....so I guess the picture on the signature is flipped around....
You know that ESS has a promotion going on that makes it $1k cheaper than VF.
Jump to top ASAed330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 08:21:49 AM   #43
leletyM3
640rwhp

Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAed330 View Post
You know that ESS has a promotion going on that makes it $1k cheaper than VF.
Yeah Brian, I know about the group buy from ESS!! Thank you for pointing that out anyway!

HPF Stg2 Turbo Kit 640rwhp, HPF Stg2 Feramic Clutch, HPF Carbon Fiber Stg3-4 Intake,HPF Catch Can, HPF Carbon Fiber Air Duct, HPF Methanol Switch, HPF Under Brace, HPF Subframe Kit, Custom AEM UEGO and AEM Boost Gauge in the OEM Mirror, Okada Plasma Coils, Eisenmann Race 83x4, Bilstein PSS9, Volk TE37 Time Attack, Toyo 275/30/19 & 245/35/19, Brembo BBK 380mm 6 pots & 345mm, Hardwired V1, 6K HID bulbs, 6K HID Fog Lights, 6K Umnitza Orion V2, Depo Smoked Corners, Solaris Bulbs, Full LEDs interiors,Umnitza LED licence plate lights, 30% Tint All Around, V-CSL V2Front Bumper with Race Lip, OEM CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser, ///M3 Monochrome, Flat Black Kidneys & Side Grills, Carbon Fiber BMW Emblems, Powerflex RTABs, Dension Ipod ICE>Link Plus, AudioControl unit, Phoenix Gold 600Ti, JL Audio 12W6v2

Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 08:22:32 AM   #44
ASAed330
SLOW 330

Viet Nam

Quote:
Yeah Brian, I know about the group buy from ESS!! Thank you for pointing that out anyway!
I thought you were going to get the HPF Stage 4?
Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 08:29:45 AM   #45
leletyM3
640rwhp

Italy

Quote:
I thought you were going to get the HPF Stage 4?
haha yeah on my Civic I kinda did it with build motor and everything and it wasn't that bad, but no HPF even for Stg 1 or 2 ..... it is way out of my range as I don't want to spend too much money on the car! On the other hand I like your set up it looks very clean and under your hood it looks like STOCK!!

Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 08:32:35 AM   #46
ASAed330
SLOW 330

Viet Nam

Quote:
haha yeah on my Civic I kinda did it with build motor and everything and it wasn't that bad, but no HPF even for Stg 1 or 2 ..... it is way out of my range as I don't want to spend too much money on the car! On the other hand I like your set up it looks very clean and under your hood it looks like STOCK!!
Thanks for the compliments. Stock is where it is at! Passes sniffer and visual and reliable as a DD and fun on the track. That FMIC I use to have is just asking for a hood pop. We saw enough of that at HIN. I remember when we went to McCarthy on night, the cops decided to start hood popping everyone. We all bounced so fast and I was worried since I had my snail back then. Heck, I even run with a front plate now to avoid the hassles of cops.
Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 08:57:58 AM   #47
leletyM3
640rwhp

Italy

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments. Stock is where it is at! Passes sniffer and visual and reliable as a DD and fun on the track. That FMIC I use to have is just asking for a hood pop. We saw enough of that at HIN. I remember when we went to McCarthy on night, the cops decided to start hood popping everyone. We all bounced so fast and I was worried since I had my snail back then. Heck, I even run with a front plate now to avoid the hassles of cops.
That is the part is getting me worried...I can find ways to pass smog but if I ll get the hood pop I don't know wat will happen I really like to add some FI on the M3 but I hate getting my hood pop out! I didn't have much trouble with the M3 other than no plate and tinted windows but I am still worried.

On the other hand even I have crazy mod on my Civic I am not that worried, since the Turbo Kit I have on the Civic is CARB legal and I got the sticker under the hood even I got pulled over soo many times the only trouble I usually get is loud exhaust and for well educated COPs they usually point my fuel pressure regulator as the illegal part of the car! If VF will get the CARB that would be the nicest thing!

Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 09:00:06 AM   #48
ASAed330
SLOW 330

Viet Nam

Quote:
That is the part is getting me worried...I can find ways to pass smog but if I ll get the hood pop I don't know wat will happen I really like to add some FI on the M3 but I hate getting my hood pop out! I didn't have much trouble with the M3 other than no plate and tinted windows but I am still worried.

On the other hand even I have crazy mod on my Civic I am not that worried, since the Turbo Kit I have on the Civic is CARB legal and I got the sticker under the hood even I got pulled over soo many times the only trouble I usually get is loud exhaust and for well educated COPs they usually point my fuel pressure regulator as the illegal part of the car! If VF will get the CARB that would be the nicest thing!
How do they know the FPR is illegal by just looking at it?
Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 09:15:19 AM   #49
leletyM3
640rwhp

Italy

Quote:
How do they know the FPR is illegal by just looking at it?
Three years ago I got pull over on HWY 17 by a CHP and lucky I had the CARB sticker for my Turbo, but he pointed out the FPR and he even took the picture of if, so I couldn't fight the ticket and got a $500 fine!!
The one I have on the car is from AEM and it is Candy RED also the other colors were pretty fancy as well and actually I have a lots of part inside my engine that are of a similar red from the kit so this guy knew what I had inside the car! Ahhh fist thing he checked was the engine code on my car to see if I did swap the motor and 2nd he started to pointing everywhere!

Old Fri, Apr-10-2009, 07:19:33 PM   #50
emperor
i am the eternal power.... i am the Emperor...

Norway

FRIDAY DINNER MEET TONIGHT

8 pm at china palace

http://www.yelp.com/biz/china-palace...urant-milpitas

688 Barber Lane
Milpitas, CA 95035