BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > Member Journals
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Member Journals Do you have a long term project you would like to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old Wed, May-20-2009, 09:14:38 PM   #31
daytonaviolet
OEM CSL Whoore

Philippines

i agree, the install for the button is awesome. but still, it takes away from the vcsl console. i just put the wire under the console and pulled it out and installed the button when i need to re-pair it.

Tischer aka GetBmwParts
Jump to top daytonaviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, May-20-2009, 09:16:23 PM   #32
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Thats a good idea! I wouldnt mind doing it like that but its all done now and im lovin it! Thanks so much for your help with everything bro! Now i think we both know whats next........ M TRACK MODE LOL!
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, May-20-2009, 09:26:26 PM   #33
daytonaviolet
OEM CSL Whoore

Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Thats a good idea! I wouldnt mind doing it like that but its all done now and im lovin it! Thanks so much for your help with everything bro! Now i think we both know whats next........ M TRACK MODE LOL!
yes.. the M track mode posted by ferpe sounds very nice. but you would still need to put in the ZCP tighter steering ratio right? i've always wanted to do the ZCP/CSL steering ratio.. perhaps sometime soon

Tischer aka GetBmwParts
Jump to top daytonaviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, May-20-2009, 09:32:14 PM   #34
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Yup! I dont know where i would find a good used CSL steering rack, if you find two let me know but i dont wana do any mods to the car over the summer as i am planning to spend the money on another car, a DD. I am looking for a nice car, like a 1995 E500 W124 or E30 M3.....I'll see what i get lucky with...
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Old Thu, May-21-2009, 07:26:17 PM   #35
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Hey Guys! Im sorry for the delay but the Kiwi rear headrest refuse to come out! So i'll be taking it into ULTIMATE GARAGE to see if they can show me how to remove them. gggrrrrr...... Finished pics coming on Saturday
Old Fri, May-22-2009, 01:36:47 PM   #36
M3erz
Unregistered User..

In the garage:

Kuwait

Very Nice Bro.. I like the position of the BT button.. yalla waiting for the finishing Pics

Bored? Click Here!
Jump to top M3erz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-22-2009, 01:40:53 PM   #37
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

InshaAllah tomorrow morning cos the headrests still refusing to come out!
Old Wed, May-27-2009, 03:45:14 PM   #38
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Ok Fern and guys got the bloody headrests out! Went to Ultimate and Alan got a firm grip from the steel parts and pulled them out! I hurt my shoulder so he had to do it. 2 mins and he had them both out with the OEM CSL ones in now! Finished pics coming soon
Old Wed, May-27-2009, 03:53:54 PM   #39
PKumarM3
Banned

India

wow you removed KIWI for CSL?

imagine u wrapped a recaro PP with Kiwi leather
Jump to top PKumarM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, May-27-2009, 03:55:59 PM   #40
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKumarM3 View Post
wow you removed KIWI for CSL?

imagine u wrapped a recaro PP with Kiwi leather
Bro i am actually thinking of doing a Kiwi with black alcantara inserts and diamond cross stitched interior in Kiwi thread color! IN the future, for now i wana enjoy the OEM csl interior cos its so damn sexy and comfy with all that alcantara and fabric! YUMMY!