BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Thu, Jan-10-2019, 04:55:20 AM   #81
vojtechson

United States

Default Re: Outstanding money from Status Gruppe, advice

Ok guys,
I've just recieved first half of refund today on my account with the other part being transfered as I speak.
Thank you guys for all advices that you've given me

Last edited by vojtechson; Thu, Jan-10-2019 at 05:16:31 PM.
Jump to top vojtechson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Jan-10-2019, 01:36:06 PM   #82
Paulo M

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Dream View Post
He said that same exact BS few months ago lmao. Nobody cares about his sob stories or how he overcame hurdles as a small business, customers are getting ****ed over left and right
Old Thu, Jan-10-2019, 01:44:28 PM   #83
///M Dream
Real Madrid C.F.

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo M View Post
He said that same exact BS few months ago lmao. Nobody cares about his sob stories or how he overcame hurdles as a small business, customers are getting ****ed over left and right
This and this.

Current: 2006 Interlagos Blue ZCP ///M3
Past: F80 M3. E46 330i ZHP. B8 S4. E92 M3. E46 M3.
Jump to top ///M Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jan-10-2019, 02:01:42 PM   #84
RedM3/4

United States

Wow! I'm even more impressed with you guys as mods then keeping this place orderly with no admin support to speak of!

ADS
Quote:
Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
It's more that the moderators literally can't do anything and admins aren't really present. I honestly would not be surprised if sponsor dues haven't been collected in years.
Jump to top RedM3/4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jan-10-2019, 09:45:57 PM   #85
Maxima SE
445 FTW

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo M View Post

same manure, different smell.

Jump to top Maxima SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-11-2019, 01:32:48 PM   #86
11b4

United States

Wonder if their new products will be their brand or a Chinese knock off

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Jump to top 11b4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-11-2019, 04:15:18 PM   #87
Grayson777

United States

This was a sad thread to read. Then it got worse when SGT responded...

SGT, that is not how you apologize. You clearly have A LOT of unhappy customers and the OP's circumstance isn't excusable. Responding with a "half-sorry" is why everyone's mad. As a customer, I should not know you are experiencing growing pains if you are growing correctly. Your shipping company or any outside contractor you work with IS YOUR FAULT. Taking ownership of who you work with all the way to clients doorstep is the only way to do business. You can't throw your hand up saying, "Well I gave it to this guy and IDK what he did with it. Not my fault." Then ask the client to work with YOUR sub contractor. I (the customer) shouldn't even know there is a sub contractor! I hate being a part of "bashing" anyone, especially someone trying to do one of the hardest things to do like running a company, but I had to respond to that shameful "apology/product promotion".

Sorry OP for your experience. I have never had a bad experience with SGT and have met Mike at Bimmerfest West, but reading this I don't think I'll buy from him again.
Jump to top Grayson777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-28-2019, 09:26:52 PM   #88
Maxima SE
445 FTW

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson777 View Post
This was a sad thread to read. Then it got worse when SGT responded...

SGT, that is not how you apologize. You clearly have A LOT of unhappy customers and the OP's circumstance isn't excusable. Responding with a "half-sorry" is why everyone's mad. As a customer, I should not know you are experiencing growing pains if you are growing correctly. Your shipping company or any outside contractor you work with IS YOUR FAULT. Taking ownership of who you work with all the way to clients doorstep is the only way to do business. You can't throw your hand up saying, "Well I gave it to this guy and IDK what he did with it. Not my fault." Then ask the client to work with YOUR sub contractor. I (the customer) shouldn't even know there is a sub contractor! I hate being a part of "bashing" anyone, especially someone trying to do one of the hardest things to do like running a company, but I had to respond to that shameful "apology/product promotion".

Sorry OP for your experience. I have never had a bad experience with SGT and have met Mike at Bimmerfest West, but reading this I don't think I'll buy from him again.
you're talking common sense stuff to a crooked businessman who takes thousands upon thousands of dollars from members on here and runs with it hiding in the dark for nearly a year.

shame on you Mike. log off this forum and never come back you pathological liar. your company was a hype created by your local broke hellaflush fanboys who couldnt afford real parts and decided to wait 9 months for your chineese garbage. i wish mods would ban you from this forum.

yes i am bumping this thread because I just saw someone sell a brand new SGT bumper because it took you 8 months to ship it to him. SGT deserves more public shaming.

Jump to top Maxima SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-28-2019, 09:36:55 PM   #89
stash1

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxima SE View Post
different manure, same smell.
FTFY
Old Thu, Feb-28-2019, 10:44:21 PM   #90
Arith2

In the garage:

United States

I've been waiting on a Sec 1 resonated for about a month and a half now. I called and talked to the owner for a good long while about what's going on. Apparently the items are going to become American made, which would be nice, and he's going to try to keep the prices down. That being said, I am still waiting on something that should've shipped a month ago.

My exhaust is LOUD and I'm used to the horrid honda rasp when I give it any gas under 4000 rpm. Above that, it's a wonderful "German muscle car" sound. So I can live without the resonators. They are more for the people around me.

I also purchased my item through vividracing which is horsepower freaks, I believe, so that may give me an advantage when asking for a refund. They've been super helpful in harassing Status Gruppe every time I call asking for an update...

Should I just run from this company and never look back? Any good experiences?

Buildjournal Tune | CSL Trans Software | Megan Racing Headers | Turner Power Pulleys | GruppeM Ti muffler | K&N Filter | ECS Silicone Intake Boot | SMG(Conversion coming one day) | Stainless Steel Vanos line | Dinan Strut Reinforcement bars F&R | OEM Sec 1 and 2 Exhaust | OEM Intake | Pioneer Radio | CSL Trunk | Headliner that isn't Saggy | Poorly Wrapped Steering Wheel by Previous Owner | OEM Suspension | Aftermarket Driver
Jump to top Arith2 is offline   Reply With Quote