BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)

Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 03:36:18 PM   #31
Sandeep1212

In the garage:

Canada

Default Re: Humans Are Intelligent

Quote:
Originally Posted by propchef View Post
Rioters? Yes. Look at Berkeley. The plan from the outset was violence, not peaceful demonstration.

1) Dissident groups are silenced all the time in public spaces and even more so under this POTUS. In fact, we see stories every day and do nothing about it. The POTUS Twitter account. 'nuf said.

2) Exactly what happened at Berkeley with the addition of intentionally picking that campus, seen as a bastion of Liberalism. They refused to move it a half-block off campus, insisting that it be held ON campus.

We said "enough" after so many incidents like this, the latest being the Capitol softball game. We do nothing.
When/how are dissident groups silenced? Wasnt one of the biggest protests we've ever seen against the potus. And allowed to go on peacfully. How does the potus twitter account silences opposing views?

So let them speak at Berkely. If they are so liberal it will go on deaf ears. Instead people go crazy and now the whole country know about it. The irony is the protestors are so hell bent on making sure nobody hears them speak,(because they know whats best for the public to hear and not hear smh at tje arrogance) yet they highly increased there platform.

2003.5 TIAG Black 6MT Gone
2003.5 Carbon Black Laguna Seca Blue SMG Current
Supersprint V1/Supersprint straight pipe sec 1/ Supersprint X-pipe/OEM Muffler/Eventuri Intake/TCKline Single Adjustable/TCKline Camber Plates/TMS Adjustable Rear Control Arm/Powerflex Black RTABs/Turner Delrin FCABS/ Brembo GT 6 pot F 4 Pot R/OEM CSL Trunk/ SGT 1 piece lip
Jump to top Sandeep1212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 03:48:03 PM   #32
propchef
Toodle-oo Motherf**kers

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep1212 View Post

When/how are dissident groups silenced? Wasnt one of the biggest protests we've ever seen against the potus. And allowed to go on peacfully. How does the potus twitter account silences opposing views?
trump chose to make his Twitter account a public platform by using it to officially announce US policy, cabinet appointments and changes to existing law. That account is now in the public domain for those reasons and US citizens cannot be blocked from viewing and commenting yet trump blocks people all the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllwaysLow View Post
x2 and some Chicago style pizza
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Dom View Post
He's suffered enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKaru View Post
STFU Klong!!!!! Go Fuk Yourself!
Jump to top propchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:03:09 PM   #33
kmfurdm
Oceania

In the garage:

England

Biblel huh?
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:07:45 PM   #34
EnVe46

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasem3 View Post
WTF man. ISIS believes they are getting trampled on too. Doesnt mean we should extend them any sort of moral equivalency in their agenda. Again, how can you find common ground with people that make it their purpose to show that they are better than everyone else because of ethnicity? I mean they are ALL about belittling others. Thats their whole existence.

Not sure what all the "winning" you are referring to is but did you think that maybe they are winning because they are on the right side of history?

You're taking my words to literal. Neither side is "winning", but from their eyes if either gets their agenda achieved they've won. Think about it. These nazi-like idiots are defending a confederate statue that's being taken down. They see that as a win for the other side. Now is common folks know neither is a "win" but to them it is. They come out full force looking like this is 1933. And where did I extend them moral equivalency?! All I said is we can't honestly be surprised by this. Extremists don't think like you and I. They don't think logically. They see their agenda and that's it. When you have such an uproar from one side, it's only a matter of time before we see the other.
Jump to top EnVe46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:14:06 PM   #35
ch1townballa

United States

Are some in this thread saying that the "extremists" on the left are just as wrong for counter-protesting as the extremists on the right carrying around nazi flags, waving nazi salutes, open carrying guns and chanting hateful speech? Gmafb. That this is happening in 2017 and our president can't even denounce white supremacy is insane
Jump to top ch1townballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:25:20 PM   #36
Sandeep1212

In the garage:

Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by propchef View Post
trump chose to make his Twitter account a public platform by using it to officially announce US policy, cabinet appointments and changes to existing law. That account is now in the public domain for those reasons and US citizens cannot be blocked from viewing and commenting yet trump blocks people all the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Wow this guy is such a f'ing child. Thats ridiculous, not that I hold to much value to his twitter comments. I remeber one WH aid, after the transgender comment, saying not to hold to much value to his twitter.

2003.5 TIAG Black 6MT Gone
2003.5 Carbon Black Laguna Seca Blue SMG Current
Supersprint V1/Supersprint straight pipe sec 1/ Supersprint X-pipe/OEM Muffler/Eventuri Intake/TCKline Single Adjustable/TCKline Camber Plates/TMS Adjustable Rear Control Arm/Powerflex Black RTABs/Turner Delrin FCABS/ Brembo GT 6 pot F 4 Pot R/OEM CSL Trunk/ SGT 1 piece lip
Jump to top Sandeep1212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:26:37 PM   #37
EnVe46

In the garage:

United States

Extremists from both sides are the problem. If you can't see that you blind. It doesn't matter what they're protesting. There have been several protests from either side that have remained peaceful. I'm not arguing what either sides agenda is or what they stand for. Simply that the only time we have issues are when extremists from either side are present. Pretty simple point. And don't make this political or about the president. This has been going on for far longer than he's been in office and he did make a statement denouncing white supremacy so leave the political stance at the door.
Jump to top EnVe46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:43:01 PM   #38
propchef
Toodle-oo Motherf**kers

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Extremists from both sides are the problem. If you can't see that you blind. It doesn't matter what they're protesting. There have been several protests from either side that have remained peaceful. I'm not arguing what either sides agenda is or what they stand for. Simply that the only time we have issues are when extremists from either side are present. Pretty simple point. And don't make this political or about the president. This has been going on for far longer than he's been in office and he did make a statement denouncing white supremacy so leave the political stance at the door.
Um, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllwaysLow View Post
x2 and some Chicago style pizza
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Dom View Post
He's suffered enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKaru View Post
STFU Klong!!!!! Go Fuk Yourself!
Jump to top propchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 04:51:33 PM   #39
ch1townballa

United States

So I guess it doesn't matter if "extremists" are protesting let's say getting their favorite tv show back on a network, they are all in the same bucket as extremists protesting nazi views because extremism...

Now I see the difference, I think what is being protested and how it is being protested does matter
Jump to top ch1townballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Aug-14-2017, 05:02:35 PM   #40
MachRed
Banned

United States

I've followed the progress of this topic for quite a while. Anyone who's paid attention saw the pickup in racial divisions started back around Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Those with ties to law enforcement know the narrative around those two deaths were twisted, and further flamed by Obama's 'could have been my son' speech, incited the BLM movement causing law enforcement to take a much more passive role.

Fast forward through the election and the broad painting through the MSM of Trump supporters, and by his election the validation that half the country are white supremacist nazis. Que up the stuff mentioned http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/...e-nationalism/ and you've now created atmosphere for http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/14/...ivide-america/

What also doesn't help is the amount of shilling and psychological games going on. For anyone who reads the comments across various political platforms the ideology on both sides has become so insane that I have to believe shills are out to make the opposition the bigger threat to gain public support from reasonable people. See attached image.

It's sad how the public keeps being played. 9/11 created a reason to give away privacy. Now this Nazi bs is creating a reason to take away free speech.
Attached Thumbnails. Click the image(s) to view the full size.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zclj0ZxG7GC_GU7AJ9jnRRK6sZl4he_dq82lYk96hHk.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	205558  
Jump to top MachRed is offline   Reply With Quote