BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Wed, Nov-01-2017, 10:32:12 PM   #21
WyattH

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: TTFS Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTFS View Post
Frank makes out of state trips for tuning so it's possible. Hasn't in a while but when he has plans I will post it everywhere
Ohhhhhh good. Please post well in advance so I can order and install some hardware.

Dinan | CSL | RAC | TCK | Brembo | \\\WyattH's Journal
Jump to top WyattH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Nov-01-2017, 11:39:51 PM   #22
T3AMFiSh
Your mom goes to college

United States

anyone know how long it takes when you have to send in your DME for tuning? its been 3+ weeks for me, and ive only received 1 email to tell me that the DME was received. Subsequent email has not been replied to yet. I had to send in mine, due to they requested it that way as its a swap tune. just wondering if anyone else has similar experience
Jump to top T3AMFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-01-2017, 11:49:04 PM   #23
kokgo20

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Thank you, how's the beast doing?
Running good, will be needing some upgrades soon, will hit you up when time comes

Build thread
05/2004 SMG PY/BLK - 600 TCKline - CPI Headers & resonated Sec1- Stoptech BBK 6 pod front & 4 pod rear with steel lines - 75mm Studs conversion - PF RTABs & FCABs - AKG subframe bushings - Multi color AEs - FR-X 3.0 Projectors - Smoked Side markers - Euro bumper - V1 with hard wire & Stealth one - M Track Mod - ZCP steering rack - Dual LI - CSL Style diffuser - SCZA Exhaust - E9x Door handle LED retrofit - SCZA CSL bootlid - VEI systems custom air vent A/F & boost gauge - VEI custom air vent Water temp & oil pressure guage- Active Prima plus + FS tune - Mishimoto Radiator & Oil cooler - H&R front Sway - UUC camber arms - keyless & push to start system - clear bra - interiors red stitching contrast - Apex PS7s - 16" Spal fan
Jump to top kokgo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Nov-02-2017, 06:05:41 PM   #24
TTFS
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanEido View Post
If it were a 4 or 8 hour drive i'd do it. Its the 3 days by plane that I can't manage lol
Congrats OP!
No worries, if we are ever in your neck of the woods we are stopping by for tea at the very least

Quote:
Originally Posted by stash1 View Post
Love to have you in the TTFS family dude (maybe an honorary adoption?), but it looks like you're doing ok on your own.
Hassan is part of the TTFS family

Quote:
Originally Posted by e34nication View Post
No first hand experience with TTFS, but the car I recently bought seems to have spent some time there getting the airbox/flapper/etc installed and a custom tune... only put a few hundred miles on it, but the car drives like it came from the factory this way.
Glad to hear, have any pictures of the car or where the previous owner was located? Would love to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattH View Post
Ohhhhhh good. Please post well in advance so I can order and install some hardware.
I'll push the California tuning trip idea on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3AMFiSh View Post
anyone know how long it takes when you have to send in your DME for tuning? its been 3+ weeks for me, and ive only received 1 email to tell me that the DME was received. Subsequent email has not been replied to yet. I had to send in mine, due to they requested it that way as its a swap tune. just wondering if anyone else has similar experience
I am notifying the team about this now. Could you PM me your name on the order and the email you used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokgo20 View Post
Running good, will be needing some upgrades soon, will hit you up when time comes
Sounds good!
Jump to top TTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Nov-02-2017, 06:55:08 PM   #25
KubinB
BMMMR

In the garage:

United States

I also made the trip down from Upstate NY for Daves vanos work then TTFS custom dyno tune and was very happy about the experience and outcome. Frank shows his care and determination through his work. I didnt get any crack chicken though!

Old Thu, Nov-02-2017, 08:11:45 PM   #26
e34nication

United States

Quote:

Glad to hear, have any pictures of the car or where the previous owner was located? Would love to see it.
This is the car I bought, looks like it was owned by someone named Calvin at that point: http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=456253
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8118.jpg (563.7 KB, 39 views)

1995 M3 - S52, O-Ringed Block, 8.5:1 Wisecos, Pauter Rods, ARP Bolts/Studs, Cometic MLS HG, Webb 536/546 Cams, Ferrea Valves/Springs, M50 Manifold, S54 radiator/oil cooler, Technica blow-thru & tune w/ 60lb injectors, SPA T3 Manifold, Garrett GTX3582R, Tial MV-R, 24x12x3 IC, 3.5" downpipe, 3" SS Catback, 2x Aeromotive 340LPH, Aeromotive A1000 FPR, Southbend Stage 5, CES E32 3.15LSD Conv., MCS 2WNR (700/800), Vorshlag Camber Plates, Turner Sways, Stoptech ST40R Fronts, 17x9 ARC8, 255 R888R, Rieger Splitter, MA Shaw LTW wing
2004 LX470 - Focal/JL Audio, 33's
2009 GL550 - Stock
IG: the_dadwagon

Past: SC'd 95 540/6, CSL'd E46 M3, Big turbo 88 951, Lifted 97 Land Cruiser, Kleeman K2 E55 Wagon
Jump to top e34nication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Nov-02-2017, 08:33:47 PM   #27
OneFastSicilian
Frankie

In the garage:

Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubinB View Post
I also made the trip down from Upstate NY for Daves vanos work then TTFS custom dyno tune and was very happy about the experience and outcome. Frank shows his care and determination through his work. I didnt get any crack chicken though!

the only reason Frank blessed us with the crack chicken is because things were running behind schedule so he felt bad and bought us dinner. lol

Previous:
  • 01 - AW/IR - Sold
  • 03.5 - IR/Impulse - Sold
  • 02 - TiAg/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - IB/Blk ZCP - Sold
  • 02 - LSB/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - SG/Blk - Current!
Check out my Journal!

*Instagram*
@_Frank_Stone_
Jump to top OneFastSicilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Nov-06-2017, 05:59:59 PM   #28
TTFS
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubinB View Post

Thank you! Frank used to get Crack Chicken every weekend... not so much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by e34nication View Post
This is the car I bought, looks like it was owned by someone named Calvin at that point: http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=456253
Ah Calvin's car, yes we know it well. We did a lot of CSL airbox testing on that car

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastSicilian View Post
the only reason Frank blessed us with the crack chicken is because things were running behind schedule so he felt bad and bought us dinner. lol
It was good right?! Yea it used to be a regular thing TTFS and Crack Chicken. Not so much anymore.
Jump to top TTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-12-2018, 03:09:45 AM   #29
The Kook Abides

United States

Just purchased a remote TTFS tune for my M3.

I must say that I was surprised at the improvement. The car pulls much stronger and is smoother overall.

Would recommend without hesitation.
Jump to top The Kook Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 01:39:51 PM   #30
cagan1984

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kook Abides View Post
Just purchased a remote TTFS tune for my M3.

I must say that I was surprised at the improvement. The car pulls much stronger and is smoother overall.

Would recommend without hesitation.
How did you install this remotely? Is it just like a plug and play?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Jump to top cagan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote