BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Mon, Nov-11-2019, 09:02:06 PM   #11
yopikari

United States

Default Re: Interior Gray Floor Mats No Longer Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxima SE View Post
Edit:
Looks like you can get both gray/black directly from bmwusa?? https://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/3...nterId=1230001

op see if you can get it directly shipped to you

I called up my local BMW dealer to see if they can get any and they said they checked all dealers in NA as well as checked if any can be shipped from Germany. I was told that there were none left in stock anywhere.

I will try to order from the link you provided and see what happens. There is definitely an option to choose the gray floor mats, so I hope they don't arbitrarily send a black set. The website forces you to select either a 2005 or 2006 model year, but I don't think that matters because the floor mats didn't change between years as far as I know.

Also, it was going to charge $50 for shipping, but after selecting my local service center it brought the shipping cost down to a reasonable amount. If I get delivered a black set, I'll probably return it and order a black set online because it is significantly cheaper there.
Jump to top yopikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Nov-11-2019, 09:37:22 PM   #12
Maxima SE
445 FTW

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep1212 View Post
Order them and see what you get. Ill put money you get without M3 logo.
BMW USA website may not be up to date. They won't ship another part number... they may just cancel the order once they realize it is not available.

Hopefully it is just on backorder and they will make more later. These cars are getting old but they aren't that old yet. E39 M5 floor mats are still available.

Jump to top Maxima SE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Nov-11-2019, 09:41:19 PM   #13
Maxima SE
445 FTW

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by yopikari View Post
I called up my local BMW dealer to see if they can get any and they said they checked all dealers in NA as well as checked if any can be shipped from Germany. I was told that there were none left in stock anywhere.

I will try to order from the link you provided and see what happens. There is definitely an option to choose the gray floor mats, so I hope they don't arbitrarily send a black set. The website forces you to select either a 2005 or 2006 model year, but I don't think that matters because the floor mats didn't change between years as far as I know.

Also, it was going to charge $50 for shipping, but after selecting my local service center it brought the shipping cost down to a reasonable amount. If I get delivered a black set, I'll probably return it and order a black set online because it is significantly cheaper there.
let us know ! if not, ebay has third party ones with M Performance stitching instead of M3

Jump to top Maxima SE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Nov-12-2019, 02:37:22 PM   #14
D-O

United States

I too would like to know if the M Performance mats will fit our cars. Has anyone tried them in an E46?

Jesse
Jump to top D-O is offline   Reply With Quote