BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > M3Forum Sponsors
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

M3Forum Sponsors Listing of our current Sponsors

Old Tue, Jul-29-2008, 09:32:16 PM   #21
bmw_mthr33

United States

keep it up!
Jump to top bmw_mthr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Feb-19-2009, 01:39:38 AM   #22
sekusa

United States

You know what you guys have the best customer service ever for me.. because every time I order smth from other companies I always have problems and no answer for my questions, but you guys answer my emails in 5min.. so I'll be ordering everything from you guys now on for my cars and my customers.. Thanks again

This was my email to their customer service..
Jump to top sekusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-19-2009, 02:06:01 AM   #23
azgdds

United States

just ordered a price matched item and they were great to work with. no hassle, just verification and sale. will buy from them again!
Old Thu, Apr-23-2009, 03:11:16 AM   #24
MrLiou168
der Fahrer

Germany

Does ModBargains offer the M3Forum any sort of a coupon discount we can use?
2004 ///M3 #982 CM / GTS4 / E0

"Racing is a disease cured only by poverty."

www.MyTrackSchedule.com/?u=MrLiou168
Jump to top MrLiou168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Apr-25-2009, 05:06:33 PM   #25
mcm3

Default Bimmerperformance Store *sucks*

Just to let everyone know that I've ordered about 10 parts from bimmerperformance store on April 5, 2009.

After one 3 weeks of taking my money they do not reply to emails, nor take messages. I've left more than 3 voicemails, and requests, and have my car in the garage waiting for these parts to arrive, StILL no response.

ModBargains is the best. and Mike (the owner) even has time to chat with me on the phone regardless of his busy schedule.

**GUYS, DO NOT ORDER FROM BIMMERPERFORMANCE STORE. THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL**

Turnermotorsports is very efficient and professional. They have a good staff as well.

Cheers!
Jump to top mcm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Apr-25-2009, 06:33:30 PM   #26
WindingRDS

United States

^ this vendor seems like a great place to shop
Jump to top WindingRDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Apr-27-2009, 04:50:05 AM   #27
JoshuaRedM3

United States

Default terrible company

I had a terrible experience with modbargains. Not only would I not recommend them, but I would seriously advise anyone to avoid them. I ordered $700 worth of parts including cf gills and grills, lighting effects, hood emblems, and various interior parts. I had to return most of the parts because they were of terrible quality. When I tried to return the products, I had to call them repeatedly just to be able to return them. I still have not received a full refund, and this experience has been nothing but a pain. They also do not refund you fully once you realize that they sell crappy knockoff parts. The customer service is poor and the products are inferior. They may seem less expensive at first, but don't cheap out with these guys - it will only cost you more in the end.
Exterior: Vorsteiner VCSL Diffuser, Enkei RPF1 19" w Advan AD08, Clear Markers, IR Corners
Interior: Carbon Fiber Trim, Dynavin D99, BSW D110, M///Stitch Alcantara Boots, ZHP Knob, Stainless Ebrake, Aluminum Pedals, Eurotray, Hardwired V1
Jump to top JoshuaRedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-01-2009, 04:33:34 AM   #28
the standard

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffj14 View Post
I had a terrible experience with modbargains. Not only would I not recommend them, but I would seriously advise anyone to avoid them. I ordered $700 worth of parts including cf gills and grills, lighting effects, hood emblems, and various interior parts. I had to return most of the parts because they were of terrible quality. When I tried to return the products, I had to call them repeatedly just to be able to return them. I still have not received a full refund, and this experience has been nothing but a pain. They also do not refund you fully once you realize that they sell crappy knockoff parts. The customer service is poor and the products are inferior. They may seem less expensive at first, but don't cheap out with these guys - it will only cost you more in the end.
Old Wed, May-06-2009, 12:37:16 AM   #29
MrLiou168
der Fahrer

Germany

After reading so many strong reviews about Modbargains.com I decided to give them a try simply because their prices beat all others. Ultimately my opinion of Mike is exceptionally positive.

It started when I emailed about an apparent mistake on their website. A set of brake pads for the E36/7 M coupe was $8.00 cheaper than the same for an E36 M3. But as most of us know, both cars use the same pads. After speaking with Ron on the phone (who wasn't helpful at all) he told me to order the pads for the M3, which were more expensive. Then a few minutes after placing my order, I received an email from Mike telling me to order the cheaper pads.

In the end, Mike chased down my order number and had me refunded the difference, even after the deal was done. A classic example of a man standing by his word and being accountable for his company. Well done, and he has me as a loyal customer as long as the service remains exceptional!
2004 ///M3 #982 CM / GTS4 / E0

"Racing is a disease cured only by poverty."

www.MyTrackSchedule.com/?u=MrLiou168
Jump to top MrLiou168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, May-20-2009, 01:27:10 AM   #30
sacshoeaddict

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffj14 View Post
thanks for sharing
Jump to top sacshoeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote