BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Sun, Sep-02-2018, 10:57:32 PM   #11
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Csl/euro front bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredomin View Post
Youre wrong ^

Already have 2 leads matching my criteria.
And 2500 is for just the bumper. all the associated extras are not included in my 2500 budget.
Okay...Look forward to seeing it.

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Both Karbonius and Streamline CSL Airboxes, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Rogue Engineering Muffler (soon to be switched), WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, New Supersprint Oversized Twin-Piped Section 2 ...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sun, Sep-02-2018, 11:40:25 PM   #12
Good
@GOOD_M3

In the garage:

Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
Okay...Look forward to seeing it.

Leighton stop being wrong, you’ve obviously never helped 50+ people acquire OE CSL parts before!

2006 M3 SILBERGRAU COMPETITION

EXTERIORJCSL 1X1 DIFFUSER | VÖRSTEINER CSL BUMPER
PREVENTATIVE ▌ VANOS BEISAN LOCKDOWN: UPPER GUIDE CHAIN | SOLENOID COIL PACK | OIL PUMP DISK
EXHAUSTSUPERSPRINT EXHAUST ~ OVERSIZED STEPPED V1 HEADERS | RACE CATTED SEC 1 | RESONATED X-PIPE SEC 2 | SPORT (GEN 2) SEC 3
BRAKES ▌ STOCK CSL/ZCP ROTORS | PORSCHE 996 BREMBO CALIPERS | SS LINES
WHEELS ▌ STOCK ZCP BBS 19" | 75MM ECS/TMS F&R WHEEL STUD CONVERSION
SUSPENSIONTURNER MOTORSPORT 30MM FRONT SWAY BAR | KW V2 COILOVERS | GROUND CONTROL CAMBER PLATES | SDW RTABS
ENGINE ▌ TUNED BY PAUL-CLAUDE | KARBONIUS CSL AIRBOX (ALPHA N), OEM SNORKEL (FLAP DELETE), OIL CATCH CAN
TRANSMISSION ▌'255' CSL SMG DME TUNE | INERTIA SMG DME UPDATE | WARM-UP LIGHT RECALIBRATION

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/good_m3/?hl=en
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWWdc1VO3N7QDfZ5NSzriA
Jump to top Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-03-2018, 12:04:28 AM   #13
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good View Post
Leighton stop being wrong, you’ve obviously never helped 50+ people acquire OE CSL parts before!
I tried not to be absolute in my post. Sure, insane deals pop up. I was fortunate to stumble upon one of them (not including the cost to ship such a large item across the Atlantic). 5-min prior to stumbling upon that sale, I had ZERO intentions of purchasing one, but such a rare opportunity was unpassable. Perhaps the OP gets lucky and at the right time. I've been watching prices for a couple years now out of fun/interest and feel like I generally have a strong grasp of what these typically go for (new and used, as well as the conditions one should expect at different price points). You could potentially hold your breath for years looking for that price point and still turn up empty. More often than not, most will fall under that category. But, sometimes deals do pop up, at the right time, and the right place. If he has one of those situations pop up, then he should jump on it. Don't even sleep on it. You can almost be certain you won't lose on the resale value in any point in time. It sounds like he knows what he is doing. I look forward to seeing this bumper along with the OE CSL airbox he is buying and the ebay airbox that he purchased. All the best, should be a cool build to come of all this.

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Both Karbonius and Streamline CSL Airboxes, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Rogue Engineering Muffler (soon to be switched), WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, New Supersprint Oversized Twin-Piped Section 2 ...and more to come!

Last edited by Dr M3an M3; Mon, Sep-03-2018 at 12:10:42 AM.
Old Mon, Sep-03-2018, 12:05:07 AM   #14
///M Dream
Real Madrid C.F.

In the garage:

United States

Leighton helps people acquire poopy streamline stuff too

Current: 2006 Interlagos Blue ZCP ///M3
Past: F80 M3. E46 330i ZHP. B8 S4. E92 M3. E46 M3.
Jump to top ///M Dream is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-03-2018, 12:09:09 AM   #15
Jaredomin

In the garage:

United States

Talk is cheap. Keep watching my build thread.
Jump to top Jaredomin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-03-2018, 12:40:21 AM   #16
Good
@GOOD_M3

In the garage:

Australia

Default Csl/euro front bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredomin View Post
Talk is cheap. Keep watching my build thread.

Jared, my post wasn’t about whether you’ll get an OE or not for 2500, it was directed at the fact you think you’re 2 month long ownership/research experience is enough to tell a significantly more experienced member that their advice is wrong.... Maybe you’ll succeed at that price, I don’t know, but that doesn’t mean Leighton’s wrong. We are all naturally taught that people are born with 10 toes.... that doesn’t mean we have been taught wrong when there’s a rare occasion someone is born with 11 toes.

2006 M3 SILBERGRAU COMPETITION

EXTERIORJCSL 1X1 DIFFUSER | VÖRSTEINER CSL BUMPER
PREVENTATIVE ▌ VANOS BEISAN LOCKDOWN: UPPER GUIDE CHAIN | SOLENOID COIL PACK | OIL PUMP DISK
EXHAUSTSUPERSPRINT EXHAUST ~ OVERSIZED STEPPED V1 HEADERS | RACE CATTED SEC 1 | RESONATED X-PIPE SEC 2 | SPORT (GEN 2) SEC 3
BRAKES ▌ STOCK CSL/ZCP ROTORS | PORSCHE 996 BREMBO CALIPERS | SS LINES
WHEELS ▌ STOCK ZCP BBS 19" | 75MM ECS/TMS F&R WHEEL STUD CONVERSION
SUSPENSIONTURNER MOTORSPORT 30MM FRONT SWAY BAR | KW V2 COILOVERS | GROUND CONTROL CAMBER PLATES | SDW RTABS
ENGINE ▌ TUNED BY PAUL-CLAUDE | KARBONIUS CSL AIRBOX (ALPHA N), OEM SNORKEL (FLAP DELETE), OIL CATCH CAN
TRANSMISSION ▌'255' CSL SMG DME TUNE | INERTIA SMG DME UPDATE | WARM-UP LIGHT RECALIBRATION

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/good_m3/?hl=en
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWWdc1VO3N7QDfZ5NSzriA

Last edited by Good; Mon, Sep-03-2018 at 12:44:05 AM.
Jump to top Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-03-2018, 01:13:03 AM   #17
Jaredomin

In the garage:

United States

It wasnt advice.

If you dont got a oe bumper fs hop off
Old Wed, Sep-05-2018, 12:06:26 AM   #18
Jaredomin

In the garage:

United States

bump who wants to add a nice little stipend to their week.
Old Wed, Sep-05-2018, 12:33:01 AM   #19
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

A little bit more than your budget listed and it's hard to tell of the condition in the 2 pictures, but if you're willing to ball-out and can swing it, can't hurt to reach out to them for better pictures and give them an offer for an "immediate" sale. Perhaps, they've had it sitting long enough for some wiggle-room in the price. The price per condition seems to be relatively what i've seen listed elsewhere on the market for these used.
https://www.apmotorsport.co.uk/produ...l-front-bumper

They had another bumper posted on their Instagram, but was hard to tell of the condition. Not sure what the price was on it or if it's still for sale, but it can't hurt to reach out to them. Perhaps they are sitting on more than one.

I assume your other 2 leads in your price point didn't work to plan?

Old Wed, Sep-05-2018, 12:40:23 AM   #20
Jaredomin

In the garage:

United States

Its not even the price point thats the problem. More so the logistics of a deal.
Thanks for the lead though!! Id pay more than 2500 but how much more depends on the nature of the deal. £3050 once you tack on shipping from uk with it fully insured wouldnt even make sense. Might aswell just buy new.
Ive been trying to broker a deal with another member but he seems reluctant to ship atm.
Dam Californians always getting first stab at the good stuff haha