BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Thu, Nov-24-2016, 12:18:13 AM   #11
02_LSB

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: FS: 2007 Silver Grey MCoupe - $32k - 31k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
$32,000

2007 Z4 M Coupe Silver-Grey with Black Nappa/Carbon interior

31,3xx miles

Factory Options:

No Nav

Auto-Dimming Interior and Exterior Mirrors, BMW Assist, Carbon Leather Interior Trim, Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Power Front Seats With Driver-Side Memory, Premium Audio System, Storage Compartment Package. OEM 3.5mm aux plug has been installed above the ashtray.

Photo Album

http://smu.gs/2ccLHFs

Mods

18" Gunmetal Apex ARC-8 wheels + PSS tires with an excellent amount of tread left

Macht Schnell 75mm Lug & Stud kit

Vibra-Technic motor mounts

Upgraded 10.9 engine mount bolts

CDV delete

Rogue transmission mount

Clutch stop

Aluminum pedals

Valentine V1 direct-wire power adapter

ZHP shift knob

Stubby antenna

Ultimate cup holder

Blackout grill

Body color painted front and rear reflectors

Tekcarbon rear lip spoiler

Mstache

Greyscale ///M stripes and roundel stickers

+Original M Coupe wheels and tires

+All original parts that have been swapped with mods

I'm the second owner of this garage-kept and Zaino-protected M Coupe. I have owned the car since 2013 @ 22k miles. I have all of the service records since I bought the car, and additionally have the service history from BMW from the original owner. I have changed the oil approx. every 3k miles (most recently in July), and have done two Blackstone oil reports, which show the engine is clean. The car is located north of the Denver Metro area in Colorado. It's been my sunny day car and I only get it out about every week in the summer and maybe once a month in winter.

The car has not been in any accidents. When I got the car, there was some small amount of scuffing on the two fangs, which I had repaired, and I then purchased the MStache. The MStache itself is not pristine due to rock chipping, so I mostly use it to protect the fangs and could easily be removed. IMO, if I were keeping the car for the long term, I'd either get the MStache repainted or I would just take it off. The ARC-8s have no road rash.

There is one small (less than 1") scratch on the front bumper (see pics). There is one paint chip on the rear deck lid which I had touched up and sits very close to the Tekcarbon lip (see pics), it's very hard to see. With the exception of the front bumper, the finish on the car is exceptional - no swirl marks, washed by hand, using Zaino, yadda yadda. The lower front bumper cover (e.g., around the lower grill) has some gravel rash, but there is no structural damage and looks great, it's just not as pristine as the rest of the car's finish. There is no front license plate and the bumper was not drilled for one.

Interior is also in exceptional shape. The driver's bolster does not show wear. The leather has been maintained using Lexol products. Steering wheel looks great and shows no wear. The car does not look like it's almost 10 years old.

One of the OEM wheels has a small amount of road rash on it - see pics. One other has some spots or marks but it's not rash from curb scraping. The tires on the OEM wheels have tread left but are not new.

Title is in hand. I have two keys and the original manuals. I have my service records and receipts and the two Blackstone reports that I can provide to interested buyers. I can take the car to any of the local reputable indie BMW service centers for a PPI on your dime if you are out of state (I recommend either Auto Sport Werks or Bimmerhaus but it's up to you).

Wow. There is a lot of wAnt going on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top 02_LSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Jan-11-2017, 02:02:39 AM   #12
Gladius
Game Designer

United States

Default Re: FS: 2007 Silver Grey MCoupe - $32k - 31k miles

Car is sold, I will miss it!

'07 SilverGrey Z4M Coupe || '11 SpaceGrey 328i XDrive
Jump to top Gladius is offline   Reply With Quote