BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Tue, Sep-27-2016, 06:47:17 PM   #1
lllSupra

United States

Arrow Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 Coupe

No longer searching!

Last edited by lllSupra; Fri, Oct-21-2016 at 01:31:36 PM.
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Sep-27-2016, 08:43:36 PM   #2
S54VAGE

United States

Default Re: Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 Coupe

At that price point you better be okay with picking up a well used example. lsb by itself demands a premium let alone the rare black color combo. If you want a clean example you're going to have to compromise somewhere.

EDIT: Would help if you added specifics like:

etc.. etc..

EDIT2: there's one in Honolulu

EDIT3: After checking cars, autotrader, ebay and several different CL locations that's the only one I could find in LSB/Black/Coupe/6MT.

Last edited by S54VAGE; Tue, Sep-27-2016 at 09:37:01 PM.
Jump to top S54VAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Sep-28-2016, 03:51:44 AM   #3
KashM3
E30 M3 *S54 powered chariot*

United States

Would you consider a clean 2001? Subframe reinforced, current on maintenance. APEX ARC8 wheels and Status Gruppe coil overs. 117k miles and 1 accident in 2010 (front pass fender). Shoot me a PM

'88 E30 M3 Garage Queen S54 chariot tuned by Randy@EPIC Motorsports
Bimmerworld
ROHAN S54E30
A.J Autocraft L.I
Dan Vanos NYC & Beisans Systems (Raj)

AW/Blk E46 M3 03.5 6MT- SOLD
Montego Blue 335i N54- SOLD
AW/Dove and Avus E36's-SOLD
AW E60 550i N62- 170k and climbing

Active WTB: .1 or .2 GT3 in CW or Guards
Jump to top KashM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Sep-28-2016, 04:03:21 AM   #4
aerpelding
///M Driver

In the garage:

United States

I just purchased an LSB for under $20k, however it's high mileage and grey interior It's also an 01. Originally i was looking for 2003 or 2004, black interior and low mileage but they're all over $20k. More like $23 - $25k.
I compromised because i plan on swapping to cinnamon interior on my own and the car has had subframe already reinforced, and it's a very clean and well taken care of car. The other posters are correct, but you'll see. Good luck! LSB is the best color!

Laguna Seca Blau | Full Cinnamon Interior Swap | KW v1 | GC Street Camber plates | OEM e92 19" ZCP 359M w/10mm Macht Schnell rear spacers | 245/35, 275/30 Michelin PSS | OEM 330d shifter | ZHP Leather weighted shift knob | Ledermanz Alcantara wrapped steering wheel | Coby Alcantara e-brake handle & Alcantara e-brake boot | Macht Schnell intake elbow | Macht Schnell air filter | OEM Fender Gills painted Gloss Black via iND | OEM Hood Grills painted Gloss Black via iND | OEM LED Taillight retrofit | Bi-Xenon D2S 4.0 Projector retrofit by Kustom54 Lighting | Streamline CF CSL Style rear diffuser | SuperSprint LTW Race |
Jump to top aerpelding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Sep-28-2016, 04:44:45 PM   #5
lllSupra

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFocus View Post
I just purchased an LSB for under $20k, however it's high mileage and grey interior It's also an 01. Originally i was looking for 2003 or 2004, black interior and low mileage but they're all over $20k. More like $23 - $25k.
I compromised because i plan on swapping to cinnamon interior on my own and the car has had subframe already reinforced, and it's a very clean and well taken care of car. The other posters are correct, but you'll see. Good luck! LSB is the best color!
That's probably where I'll end up as well. I've been following the LSB market for the past couple years very closely. Any pics to share of yours? It really is the best color.

Thanks!
Jump to top lllSupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Sep-28-2016, 09:49:28 PM   #6
aerpelding
///M Driver

In the garage:

United States

I'll post pics as soon as it gets here. It's being shipped to me as i purchased out of state, and the only pictures i have soo far are what he's sent me and what is posted on here. I actually bought it off someone on this board.

Take your time looking, it took me a LONG time to find an LSB worth buying.
Don't be scared of years prior to 03, one thing i've learned is that all pre 03 cars are going to have subframe issues, it just is a matter of when, not if. If it's an 01-02 and hasn't had issues yet, it will after you buy it. I grabbed one that has already had it taken care of and reinforced

Laguna Seca Blau | Full Cinnamon Interior Swap | KW v1 | GC Street Camber plates | OEM e92 19" ZCP 359M w/10mm Macht Schnell rear spacers | 245/35, 275/30 Michelin PSS | OEM 330d shifter | ZHP Leather weighted shift knob | Ledermanz Alcantara wrapped steering wheel | Coby Alcantara e-brake handle & Alcantara e-brake boot | Macht Schnell intake elbow | Macht Schnell air filter | OEM Fender Gills painted Gloss Black via iND | OEM Hood Grills painted Gloss Black via iND | OEM LED Taillight retrofit | Bi-Xenon D2S 4.0 Projector retrofit by Kustom54 Lighting | Streamline CF CSL Style rear diffuser | SuperSprint LTW Race |
Old Thu, Sep-29-2016, 01:29:33 AM   #7
Keiser

United States

That one in Hawaii looks nice. Wonder how much it would cost to ship that thing?
Jump to top Keiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Sep-29-2016, 03:58:57 AM   #8
aerpelding
///M Driver

In the garage:

United States

Shipping isn't bad depending on enclosed or open trailer and distance.
Shipping from Hawaii requires shipping via boat. That can't be cheap at all. Likely isn't worth it.

Old Thu, Sep-29-2016, 02:36:29 PM   #9
ilovebmw305

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFocus View Post
I'll post pics as soon as it gets here. It's being shipped to me as i purchased out of state, and the only pictures i have soo far are what he's sent me and what is posted on here. I actually bought it off someone on this board.

Take your time looking, it took me a LONG time to find an LSB worth buying.
Don't be scared of years prior to 03, one thing i've learned is that all pre 03 cars are going to have subframe issues, it just is a matter of when, not if. If it's an 01-02 and hasn't had issues yet, it will after you buy it. I grabbed one that has already had it taken care of and reinforced
Florida car ?
Jump to top ilovebmw305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Sep-30-2016, 03:54:52 PM   #10
S3movenup

In the garage:

United States

I would be curious to see if there are any clean LSB's for sale under 20k.
Jump to top S3movenup is offline   Reply With Quote