BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 80 61.07%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 51 38.93%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mon, Feb-19-2018, 07:09:32 PM   #771
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

I am going to be brief, as I have a ton of work to catch up on and a TON of PMs, emails, ect. to respond to that were received over the weekend from you all (so please bare with me as I sift through answering each one, as I am only one person and it does take time to make my replies.)

We just received a ton of new packaging material that we are testing out. Basically, we will be packaging a sample item up as if it was going out for delivery, and then we will put the packaging material through it's paces by intentionally beating the package up in order to inspect what goes on inside. Hopefully we will find our sample items unscathed, so we can continue to move forward.

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Supersprint LW Race Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, ...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.

Last edited by Dr M3an M3; Wed, Feb-21-2018 at 07:02:16 PM.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Feb-19-2018, 07:50:21 PM   #772
cmenard

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
I am going to be brief, as I have a ton of work to catch up on and a TON of PMs, emails, ect. to respond to that were received over the weekend from you all (so please bare with me as I sift through answering each one, as I am only one person and it does take time to make my replies.)

We just received a ton of new packaging material that we are testing out. Basically, we will be packaging a sample item up as if it was going out for delivery, and then we will put the packaging material through it's paces by intentionally beating the package up in order to inspect what goes on inside. Hopefully we will find our sample items unscathed, so we can continue to move forward.
I wish this was a few days ago. My trunk lid arrived with busted front corners. Will get some pictures up shortly.
Jump to top cmenard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 06:22:35 PM   #773
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Supersprint LW Race Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, ...and more to come!
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 06:24:08 PM   #774
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

That looks great. Work on the packaging so it doesn’t arrive damaged. Better to ship big stock to the states in a container.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 06:33:20 PM   #775
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

We've got Joseph's Carbon Fiber Bootlid, A Carbon-Black painted Bootlid (I need to findout who this is being shipped to), and Sasha's Carbon Roof all packaged up with our new packaging protection material.

To see what changes we have made to packaging, please see this post for more details: Post# 777

Last edited by Dr M3an M3; Wed, Feb-21-2018 at 06:38:13 PM.
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 06:34:23 PM   #776
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Nice!
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 06:48:22 PM   #777
M spec
Rembrandt Audio

Austria

Default CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
I would actually think a cargo shipment overseas and then shipping within the USA would be significantly cheaper-- just slower.

It could be, but remember you’ll still have the ship the parts out individually once they’re stateside, and it’s not just the shipping cost, there’s other costs like labor on whomever is shipping and material for packing, here.

The cargo container ensures quality control (well, lessens the risk) of the product, as you can have a multi point inspection on the product itself, and cuts down significantly on shipping carrier damage
Jump to top M spec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 08:05:27 PM   #778
Bakker110

United States

Is it still possible to join in on this and also I am in the UK.
Stumbled across this while looking for reviews on how these bumpers have been fitting as I’ve been thinking about ordering one for a while.
Not sure how your group buy is working whether they could ship direct to me?
Jump to top Bakker110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 08:20:15 PM   #779
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakker110 View Post
Is it still possible to join in on this and also I am in the UK.
Stumbled across this while looking for reviews on how these bumpers have been fitting as I’ve been thinking about ordering one for a while.
Not sure how your group buy is working whether they could ship direct to me?
Yes, are still available for order. We are actually in the process of making new molds in the preparation for a second round of group-buys. If you would like to order a bumper, please email me at GroupBuyingPower@outlook.com or send me a PM on here.

Also, I re-did the OP on the front page. You should see plenty of pictures both installed and uninstalled now, without needing to sift through 78+ pages. =)

Old Wed, Feb-21-2018, 10:41:01 PM   #780
cozmo kraemer

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
Yes, are still available for order. We are actually in the process of making new molds in the preparation for a second round of group-buys. If you would like to order a bumper, please email me at GroupBuyingPower@outlook.com or send me a PM on here.

Also, I re-did the OP on the front page. You should see plenty of pictures both installed and uninstalled now, without needing to sift through 78+ pages. =)
You guys really need to change your view settings to 50 posts per page... This thread is 16 pages.
2004 E46M3 - BBS RGR - RE11, BMW Motorsport 3.91, Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers (500/600), GC plates, SSV1 Headers/CPI slip fit catted/resonated section 1, Karbonious CSL intake, Shrick 280/272 cams, CSL DME Conversion, TTFS tune, OEM CSL front and rear seats

2010 - X5 4.8 Msport - the boring daily driver

My Journal

Previous - '95 M3, '94 FD RX7 (single turbo and LS6 swapped), '98 Integra Type R, '89 325i, '91 318, etc
Jump to top cozmo kraemer is offline   Reply With Quote