BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 77 63.64%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 44 36.36%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old Fri, Feb-09-2018, 07:10:49 PM   #741
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Default Re: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
Hereís a list which was used with the v2 vcsl bumpers years ago. But since both are replica for Oem csl bumper .. the parts should work.

In the past Iíve used the non-csl bumper shocks and it worked well. Link is here if you want to see the V2 VCSL DIY

Parts:

qyt1 SHOCK ABSORBER FRONT LEFT 51118195301

qyt1 SHOCK ABSORBER FRONT RIGHT 51118195302

qyt2 ASA-BOLT 51117007219

qyt1 WINDSHIELD CLEANING CONTAINER 61677892702 (without headlight washers)

qyt1 WINDSHIELD CLEANING CONTAINER 61677892700 (with headlight washers)

qyt1 VALVE F WINDSHIELD CLEANING 61668361370

qyt1 RUBBER GROMMET 61311369343

qyt1 GRILLE,AIR INLET LEFT 51117895883

qyt3 BODY NUT 07129901662

qyt2 HEX HEAD SCREW 07119916949

I used these parts from Ferns list to mount my vcsl bumper and it was perfect. Thanks Fern.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Feb-09-2018, 07:16:25 PM   #742
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmo kraemer View Post
I received mine yesterday, they beat the box up pretty good, but the bumper was fine. Are we supposed to get tow hook covers? I was thinking we we're, but there wasn't one in the packaging. I guess I will try ordering the csl bumper shocks. I just want to know what to get before pulling it apart.
I talked to Antony pretty much immediately after reading this comment. I do see that you originally elected to add the tow-hook cover (list on the first page). For whatever reason, the tow-hook cover was never added to your invoice and thus was an option that was never paid for. The good news is that you also ordered a carbon roof, so we will be including a painted tow-hook cover with that package -- free of charge.

Mods: WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped headers w/ Oversized Section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, , CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-12-2018, 12:53:21 AM   #743
Like I Stole It

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegunz View Post
Update Monday:

- We are packaging Sean Powell's Bootlid and it will be sent tommorow

- Seans bumper will be sent with his diffuser which is in detailing.

- Antony
Hi gents - payment was made and so far no shipping info or other communications (though the bootlid should have shipped Tuesday). Could you shoot me the tracking info?

Performance: K&N Drop-In, Samco Intake Boot, Agency Power Headers, Supersprint Race, Evolve Tune, CSL SMG DME, 4.10 Polished Diff from Dan@Diffsonline

Handling: AKG FCAB's, Rogue RTAB's, GC Swaybars F&R, Dinan Strut Brace, AKG Diff & Subframe Bushings, AKG Motor Mounts, Rogue Transmission Mounts, Rogue RSM's, Vert Floorpan, HPF Subframe Reinforcement Kit, Koni/Eibach Combo

Looks: 19" SSR GT3's/18" BBS CH-Blacks, 18" Apex Arc 8's Black Gills/Grills, Smoked Markers, Storm Motorwerks Shifter/Ring/Handbrake, Reflector Delete

Jump to top Like I Stole It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-12-2018, 06:08:56 PM   #744
Bubblegunz

Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like I Stole It View Post
Hi gents - payment was made and so far no shipping info or other communications (though the bootlid should have shipped Tuesday). Could you shoot me the tracking info?
Hi Sean,

The payment was sent Thursday last week. Your items have been done since Tuesday, but we wern't able to send the items before payment came through. I decided to wait until Monday as I didnt want to send the items friday and for them to sit with UPS for 2 more days (saturday, sunday).

Your items will be with you in 2 days. I will forward the waybill tommorow. First will arrive your bootlid. Your bumper and diffuser are packaged and will be sent tommorow as well.

- Antony
Jump to top Bubblegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-12-2018, 10:36:51 PM   #745
Like I Stole It

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegunz View Post
Hi Sean,

The payment was sent Thursday last week. Your items have been done since Tuesday, but we wern't able to send the items before payment came through. I decided to wait until Monday as I didnt want to send the items friday and for them to sit with UPS for 2 more days (saturday, sunday).

Your items will be with you in 2 days. I will forward the waybill tommorow. First will arrive your bootlid. Your bumper and diffuser are packaged and will be sent tommorow as well.

- Antony
Thanks, Antony - can't wait to get these on.

Performance: K&N Drop-In, Samco Intake Boot, Agency Power Headers, Supersprint Race, Evolve Tune, CSL SMG DME, 4.10 Polished Diff from Dan@Diffsonline

Handling: AKG FCAB's, Rogue RTAB's, GC Swaybars F&R, Dinan Strut Brace, AKG Diff & Subframe Bushings, AKG Motor Mounts, Rogue Transmission Mounts, Rogue RSM's, Vert Floorpan, HPF Subframe Reinforcement Kit, Koni/Eibach Combo

Looks: 19" SSR GT3's/18" BBS CH-Blacks, 18" Apex Arc 8's Black Gills/Grills, Smoked Markers, Storm Motorwerks Shifter/Ring/Handbrake, Reflector Delete

Jump to top Like I Stole It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-13-2018, 02:18:44 AM   #746
Kyle90

United States

Received the bumper and diffuser today. Unfortunately, there was damage during shipping on the corner of the bumper and the corner area came off in multiple pieces. I've reached out to Dan and Antony via PM to hopefully figure out what to do next. Overall quality looks great. Just a couple pinhole size defects on the diffuser.
Jump to top Kyle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-13-2018, 07:43:34 PM   #747
aktiv3

United States

Kyle, if you can please post some pictures. I’d love to see the product and would love to see the damage. I’m Intrested in buying a bumper but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’m curious if the whole streamline crew and everyone associated could possibly come up with an attachment of some sort that can slide over the corners to proctect them. I use to work in a shipping and receiving department and let me tell you, these boxes are being thrown and kicked and in some cases ran into or over with forklifts.
Jump to top aktiv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-13-2018, 08:01:23 PM   #748
C///M

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle90 View Post
Received the bumper and diffuser today. Unfortunately, there was damage during shipping on the corner of the bumper and the corner area came off in multiple pieces. I've reached out to Dan and Antony via PM to hopefully figure out what to do next. Overall quality looks great. Just a couple pinhole size defects on the diffuser.
God that's such bullsh*t. I'm so sick of shipping and customs employees; really they couldn't care less. It sucks for customers, but I feel really bad for Streamline for all that effort to be wasted.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Jump to top C///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-13-2018, 08:27:06 PM   #749
Kyle90

United States

The packaging was honestly pretty good and outside damage to the box was pretty minimal. Looked like it had been thrown around a bit but the shape of the box still remained pretty rectangular. My main suggestion would be better corner protection with a higher density padding. There was only bubble wrap around the corners and it must have gotten compressed or dropped too hard at one point and the corner just crumbled into multiple small pieces.I’ve been in contact with Antony and Leighton and they’ll be working with UPS to sort this all out.

Last edited by Kyle90; Wed, Feb-14-2018 at 01:50:19 AM.
Jump to top Kyle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Feb-14-2018, 01:49:05 AM   #750
fattycharged
can't even

In the garage:

Zimbabwe

Should be putting foam on the corners, not too difficult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk