BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All AlbumsBlogs Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 12:37:58 PM   #61
Idz21
JohnnyCakes

Poland

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer junior
I've seen quite a few pics of IR/IR and feared it might be red overkill as well. I like how the black in the interior sort of off-sets the red though. Almost gives it a two-tone effect, but not quite. I've considered getting a custom two-tone red and black interior, but don't want to fork up the $3700 for it. I know I'll end up going back and forth about the decision up until the day I order my car. Even after I've settled, I'm sure I'll still be questioning my decision until I see the car in person. What combo did you end up with?
Maybe Interlagos Blue on two-tone IR/IB?
Originally Posted by Beowoulf View Post
I give up, you win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azjimi View Post
I give up, you won.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trebm3 View Post
you win.
Help M3Forum cure cancer!
Jump to top Idz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 02:29:59 PM   #62
killer junior
Damn Drivin' Fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idz21
Maybe Interlagos Blue on two-tone IR/IB?

Too "spiderman" looking. I don't think I'd want to be reminded of Peter Parker everywhere I went. Although two-tone IB/Black or IB/Grey would be nice. Can they even do a custom IB interior color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36M3r
It's so funny to read your post, I thought I was reading my own brain! Same deal.. back and forth, hating to spend 4K on custom interior, thinking the ir interior looks a bit two-tone. (Its the back seat the gets me, just a sea of red back there).

I'm stuck with the yet unseen Interlagos Blue and IR. Both with black interior. I didn't want black interior either, but I just cant get with the grey... to monotonous. I was still teetering on IB/Grey when I test drove an M3 last week and just wasn't feeling the grey, so at that time I said, OK, black interior.

I do love Imola now, which I didn't at first. There's a stunning red/black cab at my dealer and it made me love the combo (though I'm getting a coupe). So now just waiting for LA auto show in 2 weeks to see Interlagos in person.

Please let us know your impressions of the Interlagos Blue as soon as you see it. I can't wait for your review. I'm not ordering the car until February, so I've got a little time to entertain different ideas yet.

Quote:
"There's no doubt in my mind that Wesley Snipes can kick your ass." - Lord ///Malone
Jump to top killer junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 03:45:35 PM   #63
Idz21
JohnnyCakes

Poland

Quote:
Too "spiderman" looking. I don't think I'd want to be reminded of Peter Parker everywhere I went. Although two-tone IB/Black or IB/Grey would be nice. Can they even do a custom IB interior color?
Good point on the spiderman thingy. I haven't even thought of that. Scratch any Blue/Red combos. If anything IB/Cinnamon
I give up, you win.
Quote:
I give up, you won.
Quote:
you win.
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 04:17:55 PM   #64
killer junior
Damn Drivin' Fool!

Quote:
Good point on the spiderman thingy. I haven't even thought of that. Scratch any Blue/Red combos. If anything IB/Cinnamon
Actually, I'm more interested in what you said about a custom IB interior.

Quote:
"There's no doubt in my mind that Wesley Snipes can kick your ass." - Lord ///Malone
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 04:40:14 PM   #65
Idz21
JohnnyCakes

Poland

Quote:
Actually, I'm more interested in what you said about a custom IB interior.
You should ask your dealer to find out if IB interior is even possible. Would be quite the pimp interior.
I give up, you win.
Quote:
I give up, you won.
Quote:
you win.
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 04:56:21 PM   #66
نسيم هودج

No IB interior is not available. The new order forms do not show it as an Individual option or an option in Europe.
Jump to top نسيم هودج is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 05:02:25 PM   #67
killer junior
Damn Drivin' Fool!

Quote:
You should ask your dealer to find out if IB interior is even possible. Would be quite the pimp interior.
IB w/ platinum or white two tone. You'll have that Williams F1 effect going on. THAT would be pimp.

My contact in Germany will be out of the office until 6 January. I'll e-mail him and find out if it's possible.

Quote:
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 05:24:23 PM   #68
نسيم هودج

Quote:
IB w/ platinum or white two tone. You'll have that Williams F1 effect going on. THAT would be pimp.

My contact in Germany will be out of the office until 6 January. I'll e-mail him and find out if it's possible.
If I remember correctly that interior color is Lotus white. You don't need to contact Germany. I'm right here and would be more than happy to answer your Individual questions.
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 05:35:17 PM   #69
نسيم هودج

Guys here is the new listing of Individual options. I just got them off the BMW.DE now. Good news to people looking for Individual BMW's they have obviously taken notice to the demand. BMW is no offering A large number of colors again. The exterior colors are as follows:
Blue Onyx Metallic
Colored Gold Similar to Pasta's Sig (formerly known as Arizona Sun)
Diamond Metallic
Estroil Blue
Lemans Blue
Malachite Green Dark Metallic
Brass Metallic
Mora Metallic
Opal Black Metallic
Ruby Red Metallic
Velvet Blue Metallic
The Individual Interior list is:
Gold Brown
Ecru Light
Champange
Platinum
Hope this helps anyone looking. And If you want a leg to stand on I'll give you the price list from BMW AG for the options. I think some will be surprised. The only thing now is that the Euro rate does not work in our favor and there for the otions are little more expensive. In that case BMW NA aint so bad to go through. Good Luck. By the way I purchased my M in Germany while stationed there and had a nice consultation with BMW Individual. Awesome guys to say the least. Glad to see my Exterior color is no longer available makes me even more rare

Last edited by نسيم هودج; Tue, Dec-28-2004 at 05:38:40 PM.
Old Tue, Dec-28-2004, 05:48:30 PM   #70
killer junior
Damn Drivin' Fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHTBLAU M
If I remember correctly that interior color is Lotus white. You don't need to contact Germany. I'm right here and would be more than happy to answer your Individual questions.
Lotus white, eh? What's the damage for that interior color? I got quoted $3700 for Estoril Blue, so I'm guessing it'll be about the same or higher? I don't suppose they can do the blue racing stripes down the middle as seen in the pics can they?

EDIT: BTW, I'm in the military and purchased my 2001 325i in Schweinfurt, Germany. Being that I've been to and going back to Iraq, I qualify for Pentagon Military Sales pricing. If you can hook me up with that individual price list, I'd appreciate it. That Lotus White looks really interesting. ed.malone@gmail.com

If I'm going to get an individual color, I might just get Platinum. Velvet Blue is pretty close to Interlagos Blue and this combo looks stunning.

Quote:

Last edited by killer junior; Tue, Dec-28-2004 at 06:01:45 PM.