Now on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=330044479602
Price - $11,000
Only interested in trading for an E30M3 or a possibly a higher milage E46M3
1995 Daytona Violet M3
- 150k on chassis
on the drivetrain (verified by the original 'Euro' cluster)
- clean title
- great car, but cheap for a reason (see below)
- bone stock aside from the swap
I picked this car up earlier in the year after it had an unfortunate slow speed encounter with a ditch. The ditch got the better end of the deal and the car ended up with some damage to the rocker panel where it high centered as well as cracking the front and rear bumper. The bumper was replaced, the sideskirt reaffixed, and I used the car as my 'beater' for a few months.
While the car is a blast to drive, I just don't have the time/place/need for multiple E36 M3s and I'd rather keep one of the turbo ones.
I'm giving BFc first shot at it before it goes on ebay (likely this week).
Thing that s uck
This part of the ad is likely going to be fairly long as I'm not trying to hide anything here. Aside from the issues with the bodywork, most of the problems are easy diy fixes or things that need/usually will be replaced such as the exhaust/suspension/bushings. I just don't have the time to address the easy fixes and would just rather sell it as is.
- Damage to the passenger side rocker panel Picture
----- not very noticable with the sideskirt attached: Picture
- Cracked rear bumper on the drivers side and a very small dent near the taillight Picture
- Dents/scrapes to nose panel and passenger side front fender Picture
, Picture 2
- some scratches on drivers side rear wheel arch: Picture
- Scratch where someone tried to 'jimmy' the drivers side door lock Picture
- Shocks/lca/rtabs/rsms need to be replaced
- front bumper (not the cover, bumper shocks, frame rails, or radaitor support) is slightly tweaked.
- Generic muffler is bent
- A/C has been removed
- No radio. Harness has been redone.
- shift knob (generic) doesn't connect to the shift boot.
- slight bubbling on drivers side door insert Picture
- headliner has parts that are starting to sag Picture
- sunroof will only tilt up, not fully open.
- carpet is dirty Picture
- USspec transmission mounts were used, so the shifter sits a bit off.
- Passenger side motor mount has a crack surrounding one of the four bolts. - US radiator expansion tank was re-used. It works fine, however it's just wedged in place. The euro one sits near the firewall. The radiator hoses are new and for the Euro spec motor.
- Engine harness loom needs to be put back in the oem holder that sits/screws beneath the windshield cowl.