|Fri, Apr-13-2012, 08:06:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2007
Water pump, idler roller, pulley part numbers
I'm planning to do a refresh of the waterpump area(Water pump, ider pulley, tensioner pulley and belts)
Waterpump - 11517838159
Waterpump Gasket - 11517831099
thermostat housing gasket - 11531318402
Tensioner pulley # 11281748131
Idler pulley # 11287841228
Alternator Belt # 11287837898
AC Compressor Belt # 11287830946
1) Am i missing anything other than the above ?
2) Will i need to drain the coolant when replacing the waterpump ?
3) Can i find a diy on these ?
2004 BMW ///M3 - Alpine White | 6MT
Last edited by M3Seeto; Sun, Sep-02-2012 at 06:07:37 PM.
|Fri, Apr-13-2012, 10:06:05 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 647In the garage:
Location: Seattle, Chengdu, Toisan, Hong Kong
Re: Water pump, idler roller, pulley part numbers
1. Looks just about all the parts I ordered when I did my cooling system. But you wanna double check to make sure you get those surounding rubber o-rings as well.
2. Yes you will need to, youre taking off the waterpump! splashy splashy!
Mystic Blue M3 6SPD