Old Wed, May-03-2017, 04:32:42 PM   #49
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Round 2: Genuine OE CSL Boot-Lid Group Buy #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redface2007 View Post
I know im new here, im usually on e90post. Just picked up a 2005 e46 m3 vert from my brother in California will this fit?

Im in on this groupbuy, please pm me with details or everything i would need to fit this to an 2005 e46 convertible.
As the two above me have mentioned. The OE CSL boot-lid only fits coupes. BMW did not make one for verts since the CSL only came as a coupe. Sorry, mate. You are going to want to look for a CSL rep specifically made for verts. They will have the brake light incorporated into the trunk itself, which is one way to identify that the trunk was made for verts. If you can find one, Vorsteiner is your best bet. I was going to link one that was recently for sale, but it looks like it already sold. They are pretty hard to come by. Thanks for your interest though.

Mods: Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is online now   Reply With Quote