View Single Post
Old Tue, Mar-21-2017, 03:38:35 AM   #7
ThunderMoose

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: MCS Install Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG/IRM3 View Post
Finished the install with the only remaining item being the lower rear shock bolt. Does it require a washer? The stock shock doesn't require one since it has a built in plate on the lower mount and the washer from my old ASTs is too large and hits the shock body before the bolt is fully seated.

I did see in another thread that Thundermoose did not use a washer? Any other feedback?

If you find a washer let me know. I will say that mine has held up for last 2+ years without one.

#67 2017 NASA TX TT3 Champion

FLMS Half Cage, RaceTech 4009HR drivers seat, Schroth 6-Pt Harness, E.S.S. Fire System, AIM SOLO DL with ECU Harness, SmartyCam, Angle Aluminum with VAC dead pedal, Sparco Steering Wheel on MOMO hub, MCS Suspension, Hyperco 800F 900R springs, Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway bars, Vorshlag Camber Plates, Turner ARCA, AJ Hartman Front Splitter, BW V2 Wing, BW CF Rear Diffuser, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Brembo BBK Front, Carbon Fiber Roof, CF Headlight Blanks, Door Windows and Cards Delete, TMS rear and front subframe reinforcement, Zionsville Competition Cooler, BW Oil Cooler, Oil Diverter Valve, Motorsports Thermostat, Evolve CF Intake, Epic Stepped Headers, Turner Pulleys, BW 3.5" Race Exhaust, EPIC Alpha N Tune, Beisan Oil Disk and Vanos Seals, ZF 5MT, CAE Ultra Shifter

My track journal: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=509148
Jump to top ThunderMoose is online now   Reply With Quote