View Single Post
Old Wed, Oct-11-2017, 09:48:59 PM   #7
mleveroni

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Debate: List m3 for sale now or wait idle until springtime?

I agree you could get someone who is looking for a specific car and the season wouldn't madder. However, I think its safe to assume the same convertible would go for more in the summer. I made my own spread sheet of a bunch of stuff that affected values off the market tracker thread, but lost it. I would say 10% difference in price at the highest from what I've seen on craigslist. Also, its hard to find comparable cars, so take that number with a grain of salt. This is also in the Northeast, as opposed to Southern California. In the end, value is really dictated by the condition and specs of the car.

I would say if you are not in need of the cash immediately and have the space to store the car, hold on to it. Although, if you hold on to it you run the risk of not wanting to sell it lol.

2002 M3 Carbon Black 6MT
ARP Headstuds|ARP Rod Bolts|Beisan Vanos|Topspeed Exhaust|AR20's|Ebay Headers|Turner Subframe Plates|ZCP Rims|Custom Rear Strut Bar|AKG Bushings|ST XTA Coilovers|Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch/Aluminum Flywheel|RK Tune
Jump to top mleveroni is offline   Reply With Quote