View Single Post
Old Tue, Oct-07-2008, 07:30:36 AM   #31
///M3_N_DaWerks

Viet Nam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminT View Post
I guess my reason for asking was the general location relation to the car....i.e. near the firewall or further back near where the shifter would be. After thinking about it more, with all the covers on the bottom side of the car this may not be a great way to tell anyway. Bottom line is to get it on a lift or stands and pull the under cover off the tranny to identify where it is coming from.

I can't image it coming from the pump unless it is leaking around the reservior hose. I am betting on the clutch slave cylinder but it is just a guess.

Would this cause for me to fill up my SMG tank up all the time? I know that when I got my S/C installed they made a new tank to hold the fluid for it. Would it be safe to say my SMG pump is not going out?

[/IMG]Car: Alpine White E46 M3 | Sunroof | Xenon | NAV | SMG |
Mods: CSL Bumper, CSL Trunk, CSL Diffuser, CSL Interior, Defi Gauges, BBS LM's, Toyo T1R 235/275, White Volk Racing TE37, Red BBS Center Caps and Lugnuts, TCKline Stud Kit, Praxis Air Ride Suspension, Brembo GT Brakes Front and Rear, Goodridge Brake lines, HPF Turbo Stage 2 with Meth, Dixis Exhaust, Dixis Pedals, Dixis Strut Bar, Phatbox, CF Fender Grills.
Jump to top ///M3_N_DaWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads