View Single Post
Old Thu, Sep-28-2017, 09:17:48 PM   #22
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Streamline & Dr M3an M3's CSL Airbox Development Journal Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by stash1 View Post
Happy w/my current CSL rep, but sub'd to follow anyway! That would be great if they were able to keep this project within that projected range $$$...sounds like a pretty aggressive price point to me though. You predicted the cost of the CSL rep front bumper to be around $600ish...and that pretty much doubled. What makes you believe the same thing won't happen again this time?

Also, what are the odds of getting before and after dyno's? I would be curious to see dyno's with just the intake swapped (no tune), and then post tune.
Like I said, it's a bit early to tell on pricing. That is the intention though on pricing. I have no doubts it will be cheaper than an Evolve or Karbonius airbox though. Time will tell. Shipping on these will also be significantly cheaper than shipping a bumper, which was a large factor on the bumper's final price. This thread was made specifically just to document the process and to gain community input.

As for dynoing with just the intake (no tune) and then post tune, I don't think that will be a problem. To my knowledge, they have a mustang dyno available to them for dyno testing, so I don't see why that would be an issue. I will be sure to pass this along as well. I like data. The more objective data, the better.

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Rogue Engineering Muffler (soon to be switched), WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, New Supersprint Oversized Twin-Piped Section 2 ...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is online now   Reply With Quote