View Single Post
Old Wed, Jul-18-2018, 04:03:04 AM   #1779
maw1124

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: E46 M3 Market Sales Tracker: Please Report Your Purchase or Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flewbye View Post
Are you the Buyer or Seller?: Buyer
Model Year: 2005
Mileage: 73,500
Coupe or Convertible?: Convertible
Exterior Color: Titanium Silver Metallic
Interior Color: Black
Manual or SMG?: Manual
Major Options: Sport package, nav, brand new Michelin Pilot Sports, new battery.
Under Warranty? (if yes, please indicate type and remaining coverage): Yeah Right!
Overall Condition (Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor): Good. Always garaged.
Any unusual items that affected value: Salvage title from accident in 2012. Needed horns, fog lights, washer fluid reservoir and pump, drivers side seat belt sensor, drivers side tie rod, no maintenance history.
With Whom Did You Complete the Sale? Private
How Did You Find Seller/Buyer?: Craigslist

Sale Location (City, State): Nashville, TN
Sale Date (Month, Year): July 2018
Seller Asking Price: $ 10,000
Final Sales Price (amount seller received): $ 10,000
Est. Published Value, if known (KBB, Edmunds TMV, NADA, etc.): Who knows with a salvage title
Other Comments (amount of time in the market, successful negotiating tactics, words of advice, pictures, etc.): A high risk high reward out of town transaction. Right now, I'm ecstatic with the car I got. It looked like the seller mistakenly had advertised the car in the Atlanta Craigslist, when the car was located in Nashville. He also mistakenly labeled it an automatic in the ad. I got a PPI done at BMW of Nashville. I don't think they did a good job, because they failed to note that the horns didn't work. I bought it cheap knowing I would have to invest a little in maintenance.

Well, you certainly won’t be flipping it for a profit, Wheeler Dealer style. But if Humpty Dumpty was put back together at all, it seems you bought a whole lot of car for that money.

maw
Jump to top maw1124 is online now   Reply With Quote