Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 07:31:47 AM   #14
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Default Re: FEELER thread: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
Thanks for comments! Yea it has been awesome following their progress. They are cranking out some EXCELLENT items. I am always astonished by their carbon work. It is what inspired me to pursue this group buy. They are really awesome to communicate with. Very fast, jovial, and honest replies. They are going to be making clone CSL Airboxes soon too. I can't wait. I know I personally have been waiting on the release of this bumper and am eager to see this GB move forward. The quality, attention to detail, the weave pattern, and the fitment, along with such friendly pricing, made this a no-brainer for me to pursue for this GB, especially with the great pricing. Vorsteiner full carbon CSL bumpers have been next to impossible for me to find, "Eurospec" 'chipmunk cheek' CSL bumpers were not an option for me, and $6k for an OE unit was not in my budget. I like that this one does not deviate away from the OE design and that full carbon is an option.
Yeah absolutely. I cant wait for them to get back to me on shipping to Bahrain so i can get rid of this Vorst shite on my car. I'll probably go for the Cf bumper and CF trunk.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote