Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 06:26:15 AM   #13
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: FEELER thread: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Streamline is a great company, love what these guys have been coming out with recently especially those CF fenders, trunks and now the CSL bumpers. Wish i was in the States to participate in this GB with you guys. Best of luck.
Thanks for comments! Yea it has been awesome following their progress. They are cranking out some EXCELLENT items. I am always astonished by their carbon work. It is what inspired me to pursue this group buy. They are really awesome to communicate with. Very fast, jovial, and honest replies. They are going to be making clone CSL Airboxes soon too. I can't wait. I know I personally have been waiting on the release of this bumper and am eager to see this GB move forward. The quality, attention to detail, the weave pattern, and the fitment, along with such friendly pricing, made this a no-brainer for me to pursue for this GB, especially with the great pricing. Vorsteiner full carbon CSL bumpers have been next to impossible for me to find, "Eurospec" 'chipmunk cheek' CSL bumpers were not an option for me, and $6k for an OE unit was not in my budget. I like that this one does not deviate away from the OE design and that full carbon is an option.

Mods: Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Supersprint LW Race Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote