View Single Post
Old Mon, Nov-18-2019, 08:15:49 PM   #1
Charlemvgne

United States

Default E46 M3 Brembo GT BBK - Front & Rear

I have a front and rear Brembo GT BBK for sale. Just picked them up second hand, but I am selling them because they do not fit my ARC-8 18in wheels and I do not want to switch to 19s. I do believe they will fit a limited selection of 18in wheels, such as TE37s.

FRONT: BREMBO GT 380x32, 6pot Yellow Calipers, slotted rotors (Part #: 1M2.9001A5)
REAR: BREMBO GT 345x28, 4pot Yellow Calipers, slotted rotors (Part #: 2P2.8002A5)

Here’s a link to the Brembo GT Catalogue which contains the part numbers of this kit and further specs/info(can be found on page 31): https://www.brembo.com/en/Varie/Brem...ust%202019.pdf

Comes with all the brackets, SS brake lines, and even packets that include install instructions and all parts and part numbers.

Condition: I was told that the previous owner used them for one track day, and not much longer after that. I do not have the exact mileage, but the pads do not need to be replaced and I used a digital caliper to measure the thickness of the rotors(see pics in album). Please note that I have NOT cleaned any of the parts so the pictures below show the condition of how I received them. Both front calipers have some cosmetic scuffs(see pics in album) and could use refinishing.

Price: SOLD
(Feel free to send offers as I am unsure of the market for these)

FULL PHOTO ALBUM: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJsJFG2

DM if you have any questions or want more pictures. Thanks!

02 Velvet Blue/Imola e46 M3 - BUILD THREAD
02 TiAg/Black 540i
02 Jet Black/Dove 325iT
01 TiAg/Black 330ci SOLD

Instagram: @Charlemvgne

Last edited by Charlemvgne; Tue, Dec-24-2019 at 02:47:33 AM. Reason: Price Drop!
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads