Old Sat, May-20-2017, 08:27:39 PM   #21
Brian N
wubalubadubdub

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: American Racing Headers for the E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanEido View Post
This has the potential to be the end all be all headers. All the bottom end and highest top end with a 3.5" down pipe? Magic bullet i just hope the price is right too
From my conversations with Nick it does seem this way. He sold me on these headers without a doubt. He also said that these should work for a broader range of cars from stock to NA to FI because of the 6-1 rotational firing design.

Nick also mentioned if these headers sell well. Which I think they will. That he would consider making a complete exhuast system! This would be awesome for us guys looking to squeeze the rest out of this motor. I wonder what data he will come up with for tube size that would be optimal for us NA guys. When I mentioned that he should create a full 2.5 inch system he said he would have to do testing because he didn't want to slow down the exhaust flow. He said most of the restriction was up front in the header and section 1.

I hope he gets on here to talk more about it. I sent him a quick email mentioning that this thread went up. He is a really knowledgeable guy and true car nut.

-My Journal-
Jump to top Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads