View Single Post
Old Tue, Jan-14-2020, 06:17:49 AM   #5
mwolff

United States

Default Re: M Mechanic / Shop in OC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Monkey View Post
Man, youre surrounded by a whole bunch of shops.

First on the docket is a M3 Forum Member, and that is Kaiv. He has done everything from E36 M3 S54 swaps, SMG to manual conversions, and his latest was an S62 V8 swap into an E39 wagon. Thing is, hes in San Diego, but it is worth the drive. A super cool dude.

Here is the list of very good E46M mechanic near you...

2) EAS/European Auto Service in Anaheim. They have an in house dyno.

3) Lang Racing Development in Lake Forest. He fabs, sells a S54 stroker crank (or engine), etc.

4) Auto Talent in Gardena. Last time I was there, there were a Novitec Ferrari, a Lamborghini Diablo, other very eye catching stuff.

5) Shane @ Aliso Viejo Auto Service - He has done ALL the general maintenance work on my E46M. Very good dude.

If you need a killer alignment, see West End Alignment in Gardena. If you tell him you want an aggressive Auto-x alignment + corner weighting, be prepared man for a different driving experience. That dude is amazing; hes busy so call ahead first.
I'm in Long Beach and I've also been looking for a good shop to fix up my m3 I bought a few months ago. I have to admit I'm surprised you bring your m3 to Aliso Viejo, I've been indoctrinated to think that only specialty shops can work on our cars. Do you mind sharing what kind of jobs you've had Shane do?

I'm looking for someone with reasonable rates for replacing most of the bushings on my car. Diff, fcab, motor and trans mounts etc.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
Jump to top mwolff is offline   Reply With Quote