View Single Post
Old Thu, Feb-16-2017, 08:55:17 AM   #1
Arehman

In the garage:

Pakistan

Default 2003.5 BMW M3 Silver grey/Imola red, 6spd ***VERY CLEAN***

Throwing one of my M3s up for sale for a fellow M3forum member. It is a post LCI 2003.5 special ordered in, Silver grey metallic with imola red interior. True 6 speed manual with nav. It drives like an E46 M3 should. ( been around this platform for the past 14 years of my life) It just crossed 82k miles! Recently drove this car from ND to ATL GA 1700 miles and no issues what so ever! Car was a pleasure to drive. Does not burn a drop of oil! Clean title, All original paint. (paint meter verified) No accidents, BMW dealer maintained before my ownership. This car has NO MODS. The angel eyes in the first picture has been removed. So has the front Lic plate cover. Completely OEM stock with the exception of painted oem reflectors on the front bumper. One of my fav things i love about this one is the originality.

2003.5 Silvergrey/Imola 6speed, 3 owners including me. (carfax shows more because PO's moved around and refinanced the vehicle! I can prove this with the service history.)

PRICE: 23,000.

Premium package, Bi xenons, Navigation, OEM 19's, Brushed Aluminum trim, homelink.
Rod bearing recall done in 2005.
Subframe recently inspected and is 100% crack free.
OEM catilatiyc converters (OEM Headers & cats) replaced by BMW due to faulty cats 2013.
Airbag recall done 2015.
Oil Changed with 10w60 since birth. Just did a 1060 Liquimoly oil change before my road trip! Oil barely has 2k on it!

*May need soon: Rear tires have about 40% life left. Hankook V12 Evo tires in stock sizes all the way around.
*And a new owner thats about it.

Call or text for more pics. Call or text 678 five48 93zero5.

2002 AW/IR 6spd coupe

Last edited by Arehman; Thu, Feb-16-2017 at 09:23:42 AM.
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads