View Single Post
Old Thu, Sep-28-2017, 08:30:23 PM   #15
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Streamline & Dr M3an M3's CSL Airbox Development Journal Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|G View Post
Which filters will this use?
Excellent question. I'm not too certain quite yet if they are going with the OE filter or the ITG filter option. Out of curiosity, is there a preference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanArt View Post
What time frame are we looking at to get this out on the market after testing has been completed.. 2 months?
I hesitate to say, to be honest. Like with any product being developed, things tend to take longer than expected. I am hoping that 2ish months (and sooner) will be the case, but I guess a lot will depend on how testing goes and how much reworking will be required. I am told that actual prototypes will be out in the next few weeks.

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Supersprint LW Race Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, ...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is online now   Reply With Quote