View Single Post
Old Tue, Dec-04-2012, 12:21:51 PM   #233
SliM3

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Comprehensive MSS54/MSS54HP DME Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0lar View Post
I'm going to start posting locations of what I've found as well. It's better if we can publicly start posting the locations of these maps in hexadecimal form 0xHHHH, along with the revision we found it in, then search the other various tunes for those parts/pieces. It's tedious, but it's the only way to get it done.

IMHO, passing information privately is partially what has led to the problems we're currently experiencing in terms of information obfuscation. Once it's made public, there's no way for it to abscond from open scrutiny.
Absolutely p0lar!!!

On that note I'm still working on a "desktop reference guide" to make it a little easier to interpret the DAMOS/A2L file. I know it's REALLY basic and may just be a nice to have for you more advanced folks, but please have a look at a couple pages I've attached via pdf and let me know if this is of any value to you guys.

The plan is to have all the conversions hyper-linked, which you can see in the pdf's (hyper-link blue). I'm also trying my best to translate all this stuff as well, but damn, this is going to be a pretty BIG document when it's done.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Reference Guide_SAMPLE.pdf (214.4 KB, 836 views)

///M3 '06 Carbon Black

DEMOCRACY is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
LIBERTY is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-Benjamin Franklin

- Checksum corrections for modified DME partial & full bin files

- CSL SMG Engine Parameters (DME) by Slim

- Fuel adaptations explained

- Checksum Verification
Jump to top SliM3 is offline   Reply With Quote