Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Thinking of Selling

red04m3
Mon, Oct-24-2005, 10:22:49 PM
I am seriously considering selling my Red 2004 Convertible with 4536 miles, I feel bad that it is just sitting in the garage, doesn't seem fair. Probably not a great time of the year and I am in no hurry. I live in Gettysburg, PA. Bought is this spring, just not that in love with it. Any offers or suggestions?

Turbologist
Tue, Oct-25-2005, 07:42:12 PM
Like you said, this is a real bad time to sell esp. in the NE. Im sure you're aware of how bad the weather gets here and I dont think too many people will be looking for a conv. this time of year. Also you're gonna take a hard hit being that its so new. Look on autotrader and cars.com and see what people are asking and then ask yourself if its worth it to let her go so soon.

red04m3
Tue, Oct-25-2005, 11:01:49 PM
Like you said, this is a real bad time to sell esp. in the NE. Im sure you're aware of how bad the weather gets here and I dont think too many people will be looking for a conv. this time of year. Also you're gonna take a hard hit being that its so new. Look on autotrader and cars.com and see what people are asking and then ask yourself if its worth it to let her go so soon.
I'm still going back and forth but I can wait until spring,who knows I might feel different once the weather gets better!

Turbologist
Fri, Oct-28-2005, 05:12:23 PM
Yea, nothing like the top down in the spring/ summer time with a hot azz car like an M...