Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Winter Tires

SHARKY
Wed, Oct-19-2005, 10:57:09 PM
Anyone Out There Have Comments Or Experiance With Winter Tires?

heelsonwheels
Mon, Oct-24-2005, 01:23:24 PM
Anyone Out There Have Comments Or Experiance With Winter Tires?
ive used dunlop m3 snows for 2 seasons with great success

SHARKY
Mon, Oct-24-2005, 02:16:21 PM
Thanks For The Reply. I Have Been Looking At Dunlop M3, Bridgrstone Blizzek Lm-25 And Pirelli Wintersports 240. Just Trying To Select One. All The Reviews Are Glowing For Each Tire. I Am Coming To The Conclusion That There Probably Is Not Much Difference Between Them.
Sharky.

czar_justin
Thu, Nov-03-2005, 07:18:42 PM
Perfect timing - I was checking out these same three just today.

Thanks to sharky for the posting - and thanks to heelsonwheels for the response!

Are you planning to buy from a national vendor or someplace local?

GJGM3
Thu, Nov-10-2005, 02:49:39 AM
Dunlops are noisy, I had the Pirelli's Wintersport on my 996 and they were good; I just bought the OEM 18" Blizzaks and they're great! Just posted my picture of the car (M3 Vert w/hardtop) on another thread, same type of question.

SHARKY
Sat, Nov-12-2005, 11:27:45 PM
:wave: Purchased from Tirerack, had them mounted and balanced locally. purchased the pirelli brand, I
have not had a chance to use them in snow/ice.Perfect timing - I was checking out these same three just today.

Thanks to sharky for the posting - and thanks to heelsonwheels for the response!

Are you planning to buy from a national vendor or someplace local?

GJGM3
Sat, Nov-12-2005, 11:41:22 PM
Pirelli's were great on the 996 (gone) and had no problem with them. Actually, I hated taking them off because they rode/handled nicely and I really noticed the difference when the Yoko's AVS' went on. Enjoy!