Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Body work in Annapolis

Jimbles
Tue, Oct-11-2005, 05:22:54 PM
Hey folks,
Just moved to the Annapolis area and, within a week of living here, some arse backed into my recently restored 98 M3! Arrrgh. Insurance will cover the repairs but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good body/paint shop around here?

Jamie

impulss
Tue, Oct-11-2005, 05:32:54 PM
Hey folks,
Just moved to the Annapolis area and, within a week of living here, some arse backed into my recently restored 98 M3! Arrrgh. Insurance will cover the repairs but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good body/paint shop around here?

Jamie

Maybe a little far.. but i've heard good things about Wagonwork in Alexandria, VA. They are more expensive but said to be very meticulous about the work... so insurance is recommended.

http://www.wagonwork.com/published/contact_us/index.html
Wagonwork Collision Center
Phone:
703.684.2985 - during business hours
888.371.2750 - after hours pager number
301.535.3333 - after hours cell number

Email:
customercare@wagonworkcollision.com

Address:
3406 Jefferson Davis Highway
Alexandria, VA., 22305

That's where I'm taking my car in next week. First time i've had to take my car in for repairs (some random kid threw a rock at me and dented my flawless car while I was driving last weekend) :smash:

D&V E36M3
Sat, Oct-15-2005, 03:20:45 PM
:wave: Hello,
We are very far from you also, but D&V Autobody in Chantilly, Va will do one heck of a job. Lifetime Warranty and perfect colormatch included. 20yrs in business and family owned and operated.

703-327-2903--ask for Kevin