Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : dealers in reigon

uvafballfity2
Thu, Sep-29-2005, 02:26:29 AM
what are some good dealers around the VA/NC area that usually keep an M3 or 2 around (preferably e36)? Where did you guys get yours? I've been looking at autotrader, but im sure there are plenty of others out there, just dont know how to find them...

chrisho
Thu, Sep-29-2005, 06:25:12 AM
are you talking about BMW dealers or just used car dealers? i think you'd be hard pressed to find any used E36s on the BMW lot

EDIT: are you in charlottesville by any chance? just wondering because of your name

Poindexter
Thu, Sep-29-2005, 04:21:21 PM
I work for Checkered Flag in Virginia Beach. We currently have a 1999 Red M3 with 56K on the odometer - it hasn't gone through the shop yet, but we anticipate a clean bill of health. We also have a new Imola. Both of these cars just came in.

I'm not a salesperson, but I can certainly get you started.

yuanren
Thu, Sep-29-2005, 08:06:17 PM
oh yea, uva baby, class of 2004

uvafballfity2
Fri, Sep-30-2005, 01:38:42 AM
oh yea, uva baby, class of 2004

schweeet.. can't wait to b there in '07.. what'd u major in? idk u might know my cousin, he graduated in '03 i think.. ryan childress? by the way ur avatar is friggin hillarious

uvafballfity2
Fri, Sep-30-2005, 01:48:25 AM
I work for Checkered Flag in Virginia Beach. We currently have a 1999 Red M3 with 56K on the odometer - it hasn't gone through the shop yet, but we anticipate a clean bill of health. We also have a new Imola. Both of these cars just came in.

I'm not a salesperson, but I can certainly get you started.
Thanks for the info.. do ya get them in often? Let me know what kind of shape its in once you find out. I'm really just trying to find ways to test drive some right now, I want to get the feel so I'll know when I come across one thats right.
are you talking about BMW dealers or just used car dealers? i think you'd be hard pressed to find any used E36s on the BMW lot

EDIT: are you in charlottesville by any chance? just wondering because of your name
Na i'm in roanoke, just a big uva fan and hopefully future student.. but i'm willing to drive a ways if the car looks right. I didn't really mean bmw dealers, just any place you know of that occasionally has an m3 around and is reputable.

///Motorsport3 kID
Fri, Sep-30-2005, 05:10:05 AM
schweeet.. can't wait to b there in '07.. what'd u major in? idk u might know my cousin, he graduated in '03 i think.. ryan childress? by the way ur avatar is friggin hillarious

you related to someone alice childress?

Poindexter
Fri, Sep-30-2005, 11:51:18 AM
do ya get them in often? Let me know what kind of shape its in once you find out.

No, we don't see too many E36 M3's.....and if we do they are usually beat up. This one is in great shape though.

uvafballfity2
Fri, Sep-30-2005, 01:39:24 PM
you related to someone alice childress?
no, must be a different one