Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Eurowerkz/Armkreuz Euro Fall meet!!!

BMWDEMON
Fri, Sep-23-2005, 09:43:42 PM
See this link and feel free to post here if you are going...

This isn't just about Eurowerkz, let's get this larger than our first ECE summer meet...can we beat 63 BMW's????

http://www.eastcoasteuro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1193

Guys,

Here is the deal...my buddy Adam is coming down and wants to meet the Eurowerkz team and also check out some of the hottest Euros around to grow the eurowerkz team. This is your chance to shine, show, and make your move to show off to see if you have the stuff to join Eurowerkz as it grows! This is also a meet for everyone to showcase the car probably one last time before winter sets in. I want to make this as large as possible so spread the word!

THis is October 2nd, starting at 1:00PM to whenever at the park and ride in Davidsonville. It is a really large parking lot and is empty on the weekends...Route 50 exit 16, the lot is across MD 424 from the exit ramp (AA Co. ADC Map 18, Grid F-13).

Let's see a great response!

-Mike

I want BMW's, Benzes, Porsches, Ferraris, Lambos, VDubs, Audi's whatever representing!

MpoweredM
Sat, Sep-24-2005, 04:02:34 AM
Eurowerkz, what what biaaaaaaaatch. :)

BMWDEMON
Sat, Sep-24-2005, 03:42:35 PM
EXIT 16 - Davidsonville/424 - go to end of exit and slightly bear left. At stop sign go directly across 424/Davidsonville road and drive into lot which is the park and ride. I cannot find a direct address! (BIATCH!)

///M3Pilot19
Wed, Sep-28-2005, 12:25:39 PM
wish i could go....... :banghead:

Turbologist
Thu, Sep-29-2005, 12:58:49 AM
Now how far is this from the NoVA area? Say from Tysons Corner?

MpoweredM
Thu, Sep-29-2005, 04:43:40 AM
About 40ish I would say. I will be driving right past there if you want to meet up and head up there. Let me know.