Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Australian National Meet @ Melbourne MotorShow

BMW F1
Wed, Mar-02-2005, 08:32:22 PM
G'Day to all our Australian Members.

Currently putting together a meet at the Melbourne MotorShow for next Saturday. There may be a lot of other ppl in the forum in Melbourne for the Australian Grand Prix and it would be a great opportunity to put a face to the name. We will be meeting at the BMW Stand inside the show at approximately 11am Saturday 12th March 2005.

For any further details or ideas, please post them up here and look forward to meeting you next weekend.
All the best.
Adam.

john
Thu, Mar-03-2005, 02:30:40 AM
I would love to come down but late notice

BMW F1
Thu, Mar-03-2005, 08:19:17 PM
Yeah I know John and I know that you were trying to hook up with Aden for the MotorShow too. Would have been great to have you here. Have to organise something else soon.
Adam.

t.wak
Sun, Mar-06-2005, 08:45:15 AM
The motorshow is on this Saturday too? Awesome!!! Might see you there. :)

BMW F1
Sun, Mar-06-2005, 09:19:58 AM
Yeah sure that would be fine, no drama. Thanks
And for being a supporter to the Meet. At the moment it looks like a SMALL turnout but hopefully in the coming months we can build up our membership base in Melbourne & Australia for that matter. Its not much at the moment but atleast its something.
Adam.

john
Mon, Mar-07-2005, 01:29:43 PM
Yeah sure that would be fine, no drama. Thanks
And for being a supporter to the Meet. At the moment it looks like a SMALL turnout but hopefully in the coming months we can build up our membership base in Melbourne & Australia for that matter. Its not much at the moment but atleast its something.
Adam.
screw Melbourne & Victoria. Sydney is better jk:agree: :dance: