Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : ANy meets in jacksonville. fl.

LudjakR1
Mon, Feb-14-2005, 06:20:59 PM
hey guys,

are there any meets here in jacksonville.. m3's and stuff and are there any car clubs

M3@NYC
Mon, Feb-14-2005, 06:23:04 PM
hey guys,

are there any meets here in jacksonville.. m3's and stuff and are there any car clubs

RED NECK.

Not that you are.

LudjakR1
Mon, Feb-14-2005, 09:59:43 PM
RED NECK.

Not that you are.

hehehe

Luke WL.
Tue, Feb-15-2005, 03:03:16 AM
my friend lives there, hes got a 323ci tornado... check out e46fanatics.com there are a few people there. and im moving to savannah in august.

JustinTime
Tue, Feb-15-2005, 02:13:52 PM
I just moved back from J-ville. WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD, EVAR!

There's a 3000GT/Stealth club there......I didn't see many M3's....If you go to the shell station at the intersection of Atlantic and St. Johns Blvd's on Saturday night theres a BUNCH of cars up there. Half of them are dumb kids with moms honda. A handful has nice cars. Theres one guy up there with a 92 M3 that just ****ing rocks. Maybe you could up there and meet up with him....he's got a little bimmer club going on I belive.

LudjakR1
Tue, Feb-15-2005, 07:22:19 PM
I just moved back from J-ville. WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD, EVAR!

There's a 3000GT/Stealth club there......I didn't see many M3's....If you go to the shell station at the intersection of Atlantic and St. Johns Blvd's on Saturday night theres a BUNCH of cars up there. Half of them are dumb kids with moms honda. A handful has nice cars. Theres one guy up there with a 92 M3 that just ****ing rocks. Maybe you could up there and meet up with him....he's got a little bimmer club going on I belive.

hahah jacksonville sux man i know

JustinTime
Tue, Feb-15-2005, 07:35:59 PM
Don't have to tell me. I actually lived in PVB, just south of Jax beach. Not much going on in J-ville......ever.

klangford
Wed, Feb-16-2005, 12:06:23 AM
Don't have to tell me. I actually lived in PVB, just south of Jax beach. Not much going on in J-ville......ever.

Glad you moved away then (j/k mang)

I'm in Jax/St. Augustine. If you have a mullet and a camaro, there's a meet every weekend. I'm up for a rendezvous with a few cool people. I met up with some people from e46fanatics and it was a giant nerd fest of non 'M' owners all talking about 'one day I'm getting an 'M'.

LudjakR1
Wed, Feb-16-2005, 02:20:06 AM
Glad you moved away then (j/k mang)

I'm in Jax/St. Augustine. If you have a mullet and a camaro, there's a meet every weekend. I'm up for a rendezvous with a few cool people. I met up with some people from e46fanatics and it was a giant nerd fest of non 'M' owners all talking about 'one day I'm getting an 'M'.

hahaha

bluestreak
Sat, Feb-19-2005, 08:51:12 PM
I'm from orange park but am in atlanta. I drive down pretty regularly so if you guys plan something let me know and I'll make sure to bring the m5.

derryck
Tue, Feb-22-2005, 01:52:49 PM
Hey I'm in OP also...I don't ever see M3's around here. I love off of Doctor's Lake and they're are a couple M5's and a few P-cars and Lambos but never see M3's out here.

MPowerMe
Wed, Feb-23-2005, 04:01:07 AM
Send an email to m3fuz@yahoo.com to get added to a Jacksonville ///M3 group list. There is a meet up in the works this Sunday.

MPowerMe
Fri, Feb-25-2005, 02:55:09 PM
We are meeting this Sunday at 4PM at Winghouse @ Tinsletown.

Hope some of you can make it!