Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Are there any good shops in jacksonville, florida?

LudjakR1
Thu, Feb-10-2005, 07:16:33 PM
Just recently got the M, and i was wondering are there any good shop in jacksonville or very close to jacksonville, that know what theyre doin?

Gadgetman
Thu, Feb-10-2005, 09:35:16 PM
I'm interested too. I'm currently in Jacksonville FL for a week to visit my wife, then I go back to Albany, New York Saturday where my M3 is.

derryck
Fri, Feb-11-2005, 02:24:39 PM
Depends on what you're after...Rhino Motorsports is run by Howard who was the Manager for Tom Bush's service dept. for a long time before doing his own thing. He's a Dinan dealer but knows BMW's well and will install anything. TuningTek is here and Marshall has a nice E46 M3 and they do Eurobahn and other BMW tuning stuff. Stage 6 Motorsports is back in Argyle and cater mainly to imports but are not BMW specific but the owner Dwight is a long time friend of mine and there's nobody I would trust more with my car. He made my S2000 the first successfully turbocharged S in the country and marketed the kit shortly after. They do a lot of custom stuff...turbos, etc. Number for Stage 6 is 777-3250...number for Rhino is 739-8099, I don't have TuningTek's number but Marshall will chime in here I"m sure.