Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Memphis People check in

///molly
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 12:03:42 AM
Hey, there are a couple of us trying to get a meet together in Memphis because it is just so dead. If you are in the area and are interested write back or PM me.

Molly

jdwgig
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 12:14:32 AM
im not in memphis but had to ask if you were female M driver?

///molly
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 02:13:50 AM
im not in memphis but had to ask if you were female M driver?
Yes I am

jdwgig
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 02:16:25 AM
i love it..............you rock.. any photos of car? previous tampa hermit here....

///molly
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 02:53:50 AM
i love it..............you rock.. any photos of car? previous tampa hermit here....
yes, I have some, but not on my digital camera. I will take some this week-end and post them up. I have an '02 jet black M3 convertible. So far evrything is pretty much stock except an Eclipse nav/cd/dvd/mp3, and a custom JL Audio System. I will hopefully be doing more modding in the Summer. Yeah, I live in St.Petersburg, but go to Memphis for school. How did you like Tampa?

jdwgig
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 03:16:10 AM
yes, I have some, but not on my digital camera. I will take some this week-end and post them up. I have an '02 jet black M3 convertible. So far evrything is pretty much stock except an Eclipse nav/cd/dvd/mp3, and a custom JL Audio System. I will hopefully be doing more modding in the Summer. Yeah, I live in St.Petersburg, but go to Memphis for school. How did you like Tampa?

ah ...i thought tampa was overrated........i liked the beaches though... i lived in "town and country" area on hillsborough ave.... im nice weather guy... and after living out west for 2 yrs (vegas) i was spoiled

i cant say much now im in charlotte now..but its nice here.......i hope you get a group together in memphis.... Oh what do you think about memphis? i have my opinion but i will be quiet.....

///molly
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 03:45:38 AM
Well, there is not much to do. I'm not liking the Winter weather either. It is in the 40's right now and is no fun at all. I'm also a beach person, so..... mephis is alright, but nothing compared to Florida. Did you ever go to thoughs meets in Tampa, by Gandy?

jdwgig
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 04:43:10 AM
i sent a pm.....but i should say these cars are terrible in the snow .....lol