Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : FYI: Cheap track days (Summit Point w/schattenbaum PCA)

NoSoup4U
Wed, Feb-02-2005, 01:23:10 PM
1) You do not need to be a PCA member. Just goto the schattenbaum website and sign up. I already have. www.schattenbaum.org (I believe that is it, or google schattenbaum PCA). I've run with them the past three years. VERY FUN! A LOT of track time!!!!

2) Their first track day is March 25-26th (fri-sat). I can't do fri -- but, they do allow one day people = $120.00 (for non-instructed. It is one of the CHEAPEST groups out there b/c their instructors still pay a fee for driving. Hence, why their costs are cheaper than BMW CCA's ($385.00 for two days).

3) IF anyone needs a place to sleep (to keep down costs), you are welcome to stay at my place (I live about 1.5 hours from Summit and just drive there in the morning and drive home). So, if you wanted to come up friday night -- and stay to save on money, that's fine. PM me. Must like dogs and naked women walking around ... j/k ;)

If anyone wants, I will be selling my Schroth clip-in harnesses. I have the grip kits, yellow should pads, and black belts for an E46. I purchased these in July 2004. Basically brand new.

I just received my email confirmation from Fran Hughes, WOOHOO!!! Hence, no need to keep the schroth's anymore!!! :beer:

Grimm333
Wed, Feb-02-2005, 02:23:03 PM
Why don't i live closer :(....

NoSoup4U
Wed, Feb-02-2005, 02:28:03 PM
Why don't i live closer :(....

My parents live in IL. I plan on going to gingerman sometime this year. I'd really like to hit mid-ohio and Road Atlanta.

I also plan on doing trillium chapter's mosport this year if anyone wants to coordinate together and split a room.

m5guy002
Thu, Feb-03-2005, 05:33:24 AM
I'm interested in buying your harnesses. What are you asking for them?