Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Caught another M3 owner stealing my M3 license plate frame and custom valve caps!!!

Rev8k
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:44:21 PM
So I'm sitting at my desk at work with a birdseye view of my car as always. Suddenly, an imola red M3 pulls up quickly next to my car, gets out and proceeds to kneel near my tire. He actually starts to remove a valve cap, which are the custom ones sold at the dealer. I run to the elevator which is on the 4th floor and take it down to the lobby. This probably took me about two minutes so I lost valuable ass kicking time. As I'm running through the parking lot, the guy is unscrewing my license plate with a screwdriver. I start yelling "what the f*ck are you doing?" He drops my plate, jumps back in his car and burns rubber toward the exit. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good look at his license plate number. As I look at my car, I notice that all four custom valve caps and my custom "M3" license plate frame are now gone. The only thing I see is my rear license plate lying on the ground. As I get back into the office, my co-workers are in total shock at what just happened. I am so pissed that I didn't get my hands on this punk. :banghead:

M3_Dave
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:46:06 PM
oh my god - what a punk - you shouldnt have yelled ya scared him away - that is just horrible soo petty - its a shame you didnt get the plate number

BMW F1
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:50:09 PM
That is just pure crazyness. Now what I can recommend is calling a few M Dealerships around town and let them know that this guy is on the prowl. You may even get some information regarding the low life.
All the best tracking him down. Also put a report into the police, it may not yeild anything but atleast they will be on the look out for him.
Adam.

Divexxtreme
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:50:35 PM
WTF??? I seriously can't understand how someone with the means to afford an M3 would need to stoop to BS like that! :banghead:

MJS
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:51:32 PM
you shouldnt have yelled ya scared him away

Exactly. You shoulda took him by surprise and beat his @ss!

ryanK
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:55:11 PM
Damn it! Sound like he KNEW what he was going for! Ya think he "cased" your car before.. And for GOD SAKES, if you can afford an M3, I THINK valve stem caps aren't a hell of stretch.

Rev8k
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:56:42 PM
My car is parked faaar away from everyone in the back of the lot all alone. He was facing my direction and he saw me coming from a mile away. He was going to run no matter what I did so I figured I'd charge after him...

mthreesteve
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:56:56 PM
Sux... Can't have anything nice without people messing with it. It is messed up that we have to be paranoid about having a nice car.

Nixlimited
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:59:31 PM
I cannot believe that. Like everyone else said, if you can afford an M3, how can you not afford valve stem caps? I wouldn't have let him on to you coming up to him, I would have drop kicked him in the jaw then run him over with his own car.

STALKER
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 09:59:46 PM
Im shocked!!!

Doctor Love
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:02:13 PM
Should have chucked a rock at his back window, would have made him reconsider whether the valve caps & plate were worth it.

That seriously sucks though - there can't be that many Imola Red M3s in your area, it would be awesome if you could track him down. You definitely could file a police report on him, they will be able to track down Imola Red M3 owners, and you got a good look at him so you could pick him out of a line-up. :thumbsup:

SpicyMcHaggis
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:02:15 PM
you shoulda flanked him and jumped in his IR and stolen it. that woulda shown his punk ass...

BigGrin
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:02:57 PM
Wow, thats messed up on so many levels. Pity you didn't get something you could relay to the cops or forum members - but at least you saw someone doing it and didn't come back and just find it a done deal.

bvnmspt
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:12:31 PM
Do you have pics of your custom license plate frame? If you do, post it online. Also, what city did this happen in? If we see any car that meet this description, perhap we can help you out by either giving him custom race stripes with our keys or give him some addition ventilation through his back window.

DoubleFault
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:13:54 PM
What state are you in? I hope this isn't in CA because he will die if he touches my car.

GHOSTRIDER
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:17:39 PM
That sucks dude. Did you have your keys with you? It would have been a cool pursuit> M3 vs. M3.

Ketsugo
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:29:14 PM
So I'm sitting at my desk at work with a birdseye view of my car as always. Suddenly, an imola red M3 pulls up quickly next to my car, gets out and proceeds to kneel near my tire. He actually starts to remove a valve cap, which are the custom ones sold at the dealer. I run to the elevator which is on the 4th floor and take it down to the lobby. This probably took me about two minutes so I lost valuable ass kicking time. As I'm running through the parking lot, the guy is unscrewing my license plate with a screwdriver. I start yelling "what the f*ck are you doing?" He drops my plate, jumps back in his car and burns rubber toward the exit. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good look at his license plate number. As I look at my car, I notice that all four custom valve caps and my custom "M3" license plate frame are now gone. The only thing I see is my rear license plate lying on the ground. As I get back into the office, my co-workers are in total shock at what just happened. I am so pissed that I didn't get my hands on this punk. :banghead:

What a PR$CK!

http://www.fototime.com/479556C105FF8AE/orig.jpg

torresmd
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:31:17 PM
He probably cannot afford His M3. Some people will do anything to get there M3 but then struggle to pay for it and all their other debt as well. You should track this guy down and steal his car!!!!

rheesteve
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:33:15 PM
Dude...this is soooooo funny. Come on guys, unfortunately "**** happens". LOL

The replies are out of control!!!! lol.

Sorry...not trying to hate and I know your mad and you have every right to be but my friend in Florida just had his wheels stolen....(car was on blocks..etc etc). So the situation could have been alot worse.

Good luck!

MadMacs
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:34:58 PM
Very odd. Seems more like the guy was driving a friends M, the theif probably has a de-badged 323.

hkuspc40
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:35:42 PM
Wut a LOWLIFE, I hope he frequents this awesome BOARD and read this thread. I'm speculating it must be one of those young kids w/ rich parents but isn't making enough $$ to buy accessories or simply blows his allowance on gurls, clubs, bars, etc. Try jackin my Biatch n you'll be looking down the barrel of my AR w/ an Aimpoint, Sig, or 1911!

patty
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:36:42 PM
Exactly. You shoulda took him by surprise and beat his @ss!

My thoughts exactly. You can't run away from a gaping headwound from a stick with a nail through it. :thumbsup:

medici78
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:38:33 PM
I phukking HATE thieves, but the thought of an m3 owner stooping to stealing valve stem caps and a license plate frame is just hilarious.
Chances are it was some young punk who's parents bought him an M3, but didnt teach the difference between right and wrong...and didn't give him his allowance that week.

Charlie3
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:39:17 PM
WTF??? I seriously can't understand how someone with the means to afford an M3 would need to stoop to BS like that! :banghead:

He's got all his money tied up in the purchase price...!! Couldn't afford another $39.95 for external mods..!!!!

MikeR
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:39:57 PM
that sux. what a fuking jerk.

sy0296
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:44:55 PM
omg, i can't beleive what i'm readling! describe his car better. i'm sure someone will will be able to ID him. that fockin thieve deserves a beat dnow.....

MJS
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:45:55 PM
My thoughts exactly. You can't run away from a gaping headwound from a stick with a nail through it. :thumbsup:

LOL! Not sure I'd go to that extreme....but he did deserve a boot in the face or so....

M3@NYC
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 10:49:49 PM
My car is parked faaar away from everyone in the back of the lot all alone. He was facing my direction and he saw me coming from a mile away. He was going to run no matter what I did so I figured I'd charge after him...

I know we all want to park our cars as far away from any other cars as possible. For the obvious reasons. But what you are doing is bringing attention to the car. This will cause people to vandalize it as well. People will think who does this guy think he is then scratch..... I have seen it happen. Just park with everyone else.

torresmd
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:04:33 PM
Buy a nice high quality air gun and get some tranquilizer darts like the ones they use at the zoo that way next time you can drop his ass right from your window.

cnotemd
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:12:11 PM
I agree that it is really pathetic for someone to steal accessories off of someone elses car (especially if you have the money to afford an M3.

This reminds me of the time someone tried to steal the battery out of my uncles car back in the 70's. Instead of running out shouting at the person, he calmly walked up as if he were trying to help them out and said, "Having car trouble...need some help?" Then as the guy is leaned over under the hood, he SLAMS the hood down on top of the guy!

I can't stand thieves!

killer junior
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:29:23 PM
What a loser. Chances are he's a member of this forum. Nothing beats good old fashioned "Wall-to-Wall Counseling" (http://www.squad-leader.com/vbnhq/22_102.htm) US Army style. :thumbsup:

Rev8k
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:31:28 PM
This happened in Melville, New York at my office complex off of the Long Island Expressway. I called the police but they said it really doesn't qualify as vandalism since nothing was damaged. The other M3 must have been a 2001-2003 because it didn't have the shark fin antenna and it looked stock. The guy was in his early twenties, about 5'7" 150lbs. You may think this is funny but my hands are shaking in anger as I type this. I had my keys with me but a high speed chase was pointless and could prove dangerous. All this over $50 worth of accessories. :nixweiss:

MattMan
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:32:56 PM
Please give us:

1. Your city and general area location
2. Description of his car (i know it's IR but did it have LED lights?, rim type?)
3. Description of him. What does he look like?

This way, we can help and keep an eye out for someone that matches this description. It will make it difficult for him to show his car/face to any meets,etc.

[edit] D'OH. Saw your reply above.. after I posted this..

MattMan
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:35:01 PM
This happened in Melville, New York at my office complex off of the Long Island Expressway. I called the police but they said it really doesn't qualify as vandalism since nothing was damaged. The other M3 must have been a 2001-2003 because it didn't have the shark fin antenna and it looked stock. The guy was in his early twenties, about 5'7" 150lbs. You may think this is funny but my hands are shaking in anger as I type this. I had my keys with me but a high speed chase was pointless and could prove dangerous. All this over $50 worth of accessories. :nixweiss:

Well.. what about THEFT?

What race is he? LED tail lights? Interior color?

m32
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:36:34 PM

I understand why your hands would be shaking... you did the right thing not chasing after him in your car which might have resulted in possibly more damage than it's worth. Sorry about your plates man... that really sucks. Hope your weekend gets better though :peace:

jasonscott77
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:40:12 PM
I can't believe that! That really sucks, what a lowlife. I feel for you. You have to admit, some of these responses are pretty funny though. Like the one about taking him down with a tranq gun from your office window...hilarious.

Rev8k
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:43:06 PM
Well.. what about THEFT?

What race is he? LED tail lights? Interior color?
I don't know and I don't want to guess. I'm going out for a drive now. To make matters worse, I just had my car professionally hand washed today and it looks like several birds just dropped their entire lunch on it. Sheesh.

Hyolee
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:50:00 PM
take a look at this pic. was this the IR you saw next to your car? if so, i can help you apprehend your suspect.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18945&stc=1

Daver
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:51:03 PM
File a police report. He was obviously trying to steal your license plate, not the frame. ;)

-Daver

04tytaniumsylvr
Fri, Jan-28-2005, 11:58:32 PM

WTH... suprising to hear esp since he was also an M3 owner. If you can identify him, don't waste your time... turn him into the police. It'd be funnier to see his dumbass get caught.

I have a story, some dude tried jacking my buddy's ITR back in the day... I wasn't there but they told me what went down. My buddies heard noise so they snuck around back to see what was up... the jacker got leary and backed off... My buddies waited 15-20 minutes and the dumbass came back, they didn't see my buddies hiding... They beat the jacker's ass real good and called the cops. :thumbsup:

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:00:16 AM
I think I know who it is, because an Imola Red M3 had broke my window and stole my Radar Detector.

I live in Old Westbury, NY (About 5 mins from Melville).

I am not sure, but I am most definite it was the same person by the way you described them. I was on Post Ave where I saw the same car while I was in my brothers Audi S4, the driver looked familiar. I followed him to his house and waited a bit and looked inside the window.. Had the same radar detector, (Coincidence? I donít know).

daytonaviolet
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:02:29 AM
I think I know who it is, because an Imola Red M3 had broke my window and stole my Radar Detector.

I am not sure, but I am most definite it was the same person by the way you described them. I was on Post Ave where I saw the same car while I was in my brothers Audi S4, the driver looked familiar. I followed him to his house and waited a bit and looked inside the window.. Had the same radar detector, (Coincidence? I donít know).

omg.. if thats the guy.. i'd go over there and kick his ass..! :smiley_ab

E46M3Rod
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:03:38 AM
take a look at this pic. was this the IR you saw next to your car? if so, i can help you apprehend your suspect.

:rofl2: I was thinking of framing Benny too. :rofl2:

I doubt he drove all the way to New York though.

Sorry Benny....just giving you a hard time :peace:

Sorry to hear about this Rev8K.

04tytaniumsylvr
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:07:02 AM
Benny's IR looks s!ck. :thumbsup:

m32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:17:48 AM

Haha...that's kind of funny and messed up at the same time...haha

Sirius
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:23:40 AM
Man... no respect. :(

Jack Sparrow
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:34:10 AM
Wow if that is really the guys address, I hope he gets f-ed. Please keep us updated. This kid needs to be confronted in a public manner. Someone shuold setup a meet and hope he shows, then confront him and beat his ass. :starwars:

eschw999
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:48:51 AM
yes, I agree that it was right to not chase - god knows what could happen to you or other innocent drivers on the road. i know i would have wanted to chase, but you did the smart thing, and I hope that I would as well when encountering such a situation as this. I live in nyc and drive out to li all the time. there are such idiots on the road, you have to be so careful to not go overboard just because some prick cuts you off. you did the right thing by taking control of your emotions.

I understand why your hands would be shaking... you did the right thing not chasing after him in your car which might have resulted in possibly more damage than it's worth. Sorry about your plates man... that really sucks. Hope your weekend gets better though :peace:

hotchilippr
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:55:14 AM
It doesn't surprise me if ppl driving M3 are thieves and/or killers. There's one guy in AMW who drives a later model M3 Convertible. Here's the link: http://www.amw.com/fugitives/profile.cfm?id=29538

Report him if you see him.

M3Tech
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:58:11 AM

Next time leave some loose change next to your car, this piece of work of individual could need some to eat or something... this is fricking incredible!!! :banghead:

ninook
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:07:15 AM

LED rears?
it's not vandalism, it's theft. There's got to be a way to find/ID him!!

hkuspc40
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:14:00 AM
:ratatat: Hope the victim can respond to this thread w/ a "Tango down" in a week or so! :thumbsup:

Need4Spd
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:19:52 AM
So, like Maverick and Goose did on Top Gun, if you can't shoot the SOB, take pictures! Would you have been able to photograph his car/license plate from your office had you had one? Maybe keep a camera at the office now.

Also, a sobering thought. He might be back. :smiley_ab

Will Pwr
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:55:10 AM
Sorry to hear that man!.....that really pisses me off..and it didnt even havent to me :chair:

M3_POWER
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:59:55 AM

Great detective work! I sure hope that's the same guy and maybe both of your guy's problems will be resolved! Good luck and don't forget to kick his ass!

Steven Hung
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:01:27 AM
Are there any security cameras in the parking lot? If there are security camera, there might be chance that his plate got caught on tape. With the plate number you can ask your insurance agent to look him up through the DMW computer system. Just tell the insurance agent this car was involved in a hit and run with your car. You might have to slip them a Jackson. Your insurance agent can access the car registration information from their access to the DMW computer. With the registration information you should be able to locate the car.

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:02:11 AM
Thats def the same guy. U guys better do something or I am coming up from Jersey and helping. This punk POS deserves a royal beating. Make watch as you smash all of his windows, key his car, then take a piss on his leather, and **** on his shift knob. Then kick him in the teeth.

Thats what I would do anyway.

gnk2727
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:05:25 AM
Set the guy up who you think it is. See if the car magically appears with a license plate frame and valve stems on it. Then go back with a camcorder with a few of your friends and make a "Priceless" Video PWNED style. Kick his ass and key teh sh it outta his car and take back whats yours.

gnk2727
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:06:22 AM
Then post the video on m3forum with his name, his id photo and the video of him getting his a s s kicked, oh and make him key his own car for kicks.............

Steven Hung
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:25:01 AM
If you are going to do it please do it in stealth. Make sure there is no evidence and nobody knows about it. $50 is not worth the possibility of assault charges. First you need to stake him out and determine his habits. That makes setting him up much easier. You best strategy would be the element of surprise. At night on a deserted street would be best. Quietly come up behind him with a brown potatoes sack in hand. Quickly kick him in the back of the knee. As he fall put the potatoes sack over his head and force you knee hard in his back while jerking the potatoes sack back. Quickly grab both his hands and zip ties them together. That is a good possibility that you will have to gag him with a dish towel. Afterward you can then take his car keys and his wallet to remove cash, credit card, driver license, etc. Just make it look like a robbery. With his car key pop open his gas cap and pour a 20oz bottle of soda into the gas tank. The soda will do wonders on the motor.

M3_shin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:28:52 AM
LOL...this thread is too funny. I can't help but laugh at what happened, I feel for you Rev... but imagining everything happening is hilarious. :rofl2: I can't believe that theres an M3 owner stealing crap from other M3 owners, that's just wrong.

boxed
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:38:20 AM
dude! you shoulda been like "hey man nice car" than see what he says...

after that be like "oh really? thats my ****ing car you're taking the **** out of"

and start whooping his ass. hahahha

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:39:19 AM
Yo -
Im gonna hed over to that kids house later tonight, and take a look at the car. Tell me what kind of Valve Caps you had, im gonna go and see if he has the same kind. I swear, if this is the same kid who took my sh!t, im gonna go nuts..

I'll get a better description of the car, and post it on the fourm. I'll get the VIN # also to see if we can do anything with it.

I'll post it later tonight.

pluckydks
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:44:34 AM
If you are going to do it please do it in stealth. Make sure there is no evidence and nobody knows about it. $50 is not worth the possibility of assault charges. First you need to stake him out and determine his habits. That makes setting him up much easier. You best strategy would be the element of surprise. At night on a deserted street would be best. Quietly come up behind him with a brown potatoes sack in hand. Quickly kick him in the back of the knee. As he fall put the potatoes sack over his head and force you knee hard in his back while jerking the potatoes sack back. Quickly grab both his hands and zip ties them together. That is a good possibility that you will have to gag him with a dish towel. Afterward you can then take his car keys and his wallet to remove cash, credit card, driver license, etc. Just make it look like a robbery. With his car key pop open his gas cap and pour a 20oz bottle of soda into the gas tank. The soda will do wonders on the motor.

OK...WOW

Need4Spd
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:48:40 AM
You guys are too much! What if you've got the wrong guy? Now you've posted his address and have a zillion people gunning for him. Get the goods on him with video and get him put in jail where he belongs. Don't go after someone who might or might not be the right guy! :chair:

M3_shin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:49:34 AM
Yo -
Im gonna hed over to that kids house later tonight, and take a look at the car. Tell me what kind of Valve Caps you had, im gonna go and see if he has the same kind. I swear, if this is the same kid who took my sh!t, im gonna go nuts..

I'll get a better description of the car, and post it on the fourm. I'll get the VIN # also to see if we can do anything with it.

Wow... this is ridiculous... hate to be that kid. Probably thought he was so sneaky....

Idz21
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:49:55 AM
You guys are too much! What if you've got the wrong guy? Now you've posted his address and have a zillion people gunning for him. Get the goods on him with video and get him put in jail where he belongs. Don't go after someone who might or might not be the right guy! :chair:
somebody needs to pay!! :peace:

Mendoan
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:51:34 AM
It sucks to have an Imola Red in NY area now for sure....

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:53:24 AM
Yo -

Good idea, see if you can get a digi cam with u and take a pic of his car and the liscense plate. then wait til u have a bunch of us from around the area to see whats up. we then make him cry, take a picture of it, and put it at every dealer in the area and web.

then we kill him

Baretta1
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:54:30 AM
I won't post it - but the name and phone number associated with this address is available on Info space.

Maybe should call ask for your parts back with compensation for all the aggravation.

Mendoan
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:59:10 AM
I really dont think we should harrass him guys...

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:01:27 AM
I won't post it - but the name and phone number associated with this address is available on Info space.

Maybe should call ask for your parts back with compensation for all the aggravation.

More than that!!!
Take some other of his accessories as well, such as wheels (who doesn't need a set of track rims), seats (what if yours get wet? you got a spare), rear window (you never know who might give you extra ventilation) without forgetting the detector, plate frame, and stem caps...
I say we all have a huge meet over at his place... surprise him.. and do what comes next...

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:02:16 AM
you are right let the guy go and steal and break more windows

f THAT!!! Seomone with a M is breaking windows and stealing parts off other M cars? No way we let the guy get off without A. giving everything back B. getting taught never to do it again.

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:02:49 AM
I really dont think we should harrass him guys...

He's done it before: what are the odds that TWO IMOLA RED M3 OWNERS within 5 miles of each other would commit such petty crimes? I say teach him a lesson. I'm usually NOT the beat' em up type of person.. but this just angers me, and embarasses us as M3 owners.

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:07:50 AM
He's done it before: what are the odds that TWO IMOLA RED M3 OWNERS within 5 miles of each other would commit such petty crimes? I say teach him a lesson. I'm usually NOT the beat' em up type of person.. but this just angers me, and embarasses us as M3 owners.

could not agree more

Idz21
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:12:52 AM
I punch pregnant women in the stomach to show the local kids who's boss. :wave:

BeLikeMike
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:20:39 AM
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: M y uncle says the same thing.But really, ltes review class, Even if you had caught him, at that exact moment, what would you have said or use as a weapon, harsh language. If you caught him and he was corned, whos too say he was not packing some HEAT. :smiley_ab I punch pregnant women in the stomach to show the local kids who's boss. :wave:

Steven Hung
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:48:08 AM
You would be amazed what anger does to a person. I once caught a guy trying to steal my bike in a parking lot. He was too engrossed trying to get the u-lock off the front wheel to notice me creeping up on him. I was standing on top on him before he realized. Instead of confronting him I whack him very hard in the back of the head with my copy of Design Patterns written by Erich Gamma. As he was falling forward I kicked him very hard in the tail bone. He fell hitting his head hard on the concrete floor. As he was lying double over with pain I went and to get the office security. 20 minutes later the local polices came. The guy had the nerve to claim that I beat him up. I told the cops he was trying to steal my bike. When he saw me he stumbled trying to run. His dirty finger prints were all over the U-lock. Later I learned that I had fractured his tail bone. Fortunately there was no eye witness. It was my word against his. Otherwise I would have to face assault charges.

Remember I know nothing and I see nothing. I just happened to stumble into it.

capirest
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:52:29 AM
It couldn't be! One of our own?!?! WTF!!!!!

pluckydks
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:53:04 AM
You would be amazed what anger does to a person. I once caught a guy trying to steal my bike in a parking lot. He was too engrossed trying to get the u-lock off the front wheel to notice me creeping up on him. I was standing on top on him before he realized. Instead of confronting him I whack him very hard in the back of the head with my copy of Design Patterns written by Erich Gamma. As he was falling forward I kicked him very hard in the tail bone. He fell hitting his head hard on the concrete floor. As he was lying double over with pain I went and to get the office security. 20 minutes later the local polices came. The guy had the nerve to claim that I beat him up. I told the cops he was trying to steal my bike. When he saw me he stumbled trying to run. His dirty finger prints were all over the U-lock. Later I learned that I had fractured his tail bone. Fortunately there was no eye witness. It was my word against his. Otherwise I would have to face assault charges.

Remember I know nothing and I see nothing. I just happened to stumble into it.

You claim to know nothing, yet you post the story on the internet for everyone to see.

mickstobes
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:57:53 AM
Man, I would be mad as hell too. I don't blame you. You work hard for your things and for another M3 owner to do this, well, that's blasphemous.

Don't do anything rash to anyone unless you can positively ID the person. And if you can, have sweet revenge!

M3_0803
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 04:03:14 AM

sorry to hear that Rev8K, i was just shocked that another M3 owner will do something like that to another M3 owner. It is just not right!

Hope you find this guy and just do the right thing for what he deserves. :thumbsup:

good luck..

JPSoccer4
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 04:11:44 AM
Haha, this thread has been pretty amusing. I can definately feel your anger and i'm sure its not the actual accessories that pissed you off, its the principal behind it all. An M3 isnt just a car to a lot of us and to see someone fiddling with it pisses us off, let alone trying to steal **** off of it. My only suggestion is if you do screw his car up just be aware it wont be hard for him to find out who it was if he has any brain and can use the internet and find this forum. Just make sure if you do carry out revenge on this punk then you keep a very close eye on your M's in the area, cause he may come back and get his own revenge, and even if you do see him doing it and call the cops make sure you have some other witnesses, cause even in court with your word against his its not always easy to get **** done.

transference05
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 04:14:52 AM
Just try to make sure this really is the same guy, it sounds like it might be, but you never know. Think about how much it would **** for that guy if he really wasn't the same one... haha. But what I can't get over is this guy would do stuff like that while in his own, fairly rare, car.

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 04:30:49 AM
dont let him know about this forum....thats a bad move

just get revenge...no nice bs

is this guy trailer trash or what?

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 05:17:39 AM
Wow.. Alright, well I went to the dudes house before and got his VIN #, I didn't have time to look for the valves since he came out while I was standing in his drive way writing down his VIN #. I posted the CarFax report on a website, so you guys can take a look.

All I know is that, I saw my radar detector on his wind shield and I wanted to steal it back..

As I was writing down his VIN # he came out and said "What the hell are you doing". I said "Nice car, just lookin at your mods" and slowly walked away back to my friends car. The guy looked like a scumbag, and just cause his attitude, I want to beat his ass.

If you have a M3 and you live in the NY area im seriously down to beat his ass.. Post if your down...

rheesteve
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 05:35:50 AM
This has to be the FUNNIEST thread I've seen since joining this forum!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

smg kid
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 05:46:23 AM
SEEEEIIZE HIMMM!!!! and drop him like a bad habbit.. On a serious note it really does **** to be paranoid all the time. i dont drive my car on certain freeways. dont take it "out" unless there is valet.. I cant park it anywhere unless its in eye view, I mean i guess its all a part of owning an expensive automobile. and to have creeps like this running around?? Kick his ass!!

killer junior
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 05:48:27 AM
:ratatat: Hope the victim can respond to this thread w/ a "Tango down" in a week or so! :thumbsup:

hkuspc40. One of the best compact handguns ever made. Forever immortalized by Tom Cruise in Collateral.:thumbsup: You should check out HKPRO.COM.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:06:23 AM
hello everyone, the kid that is posting this messege is a kid i know, hes doing it as a prank becuase he is jealous of my car. Now this kid made up a story saying i stole ****, meanwhile im living upstate right now for college. This kid is known to prank eveyrone, and yes i do own a BMW M3 Imola Red. All this kid does is make up pranks. OK well its all a prank everyone and im the kid with the car. lol i never stole anything, im living upstate right now how could I haha. Oh and the kids address just to make sure he doesnt do any of this **** to you guys is....

Alright Peace

transference05
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:12:01 AM
Then how do you explain more than one person accusing you, and knowing your address?

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:16:59 AM
hello everyone, the kid that is posting this messege is a kid i know, hes doing it as a prank becuase he is jealous of my car. Now this kid made up a story saying i stole ****, meanwhile im living upstate right now for college. This kid is known to prank eveyrone, and yes i do own a BMW M3 Imola Red. All this kid does is make up pranks. OK well its all a prank everyone and im the kid with the car. lol i never stole anything, im living upstate right now how could I haha. Oh and the kids address just to make sure he doesnt do any of this **** to you guys is....

Alright Peace

Yo you scumbag, I want my radar detector back. This isn't a joke, Just cause you posted that I have full belief that it's you. Your attitude when I went to your house, your remark trying to deny it.

I did a search, theres no such address is (whitepages). I live close to Jericho, I know the area, I heard of Foxwood. Who would be gelous of your 2001 BMW M3 with no upgrades besides my radar and most likely the other guys Valve Caps.

If you really are the same kid who were talking about who lives at then theres gonna be a serious problem.

Don't get the car just to say you have the car, get the car and have respect for it. Have respect for other's people cars you idiot. I wish I will see you in public, I would beat your ass and take the assault charge.

Yeah post back, I wanna hear your lame remark..

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:22:23 AM
Yo you scumbag, I want my radar detector back. This isn't a joke, Just cause you posted that I have full belief that it's you. Your attitude when I went to your house, your remark trying to deny it.

I did a search, theres no such address is (whitepages). I live close to Jericho, I know the area, I heard of Foxwood. Who would be gelous of your 2001 BMW M3 with no upgrades besides my radar and most likely the other guys Valve Caps.

If you really are the same kid who were talking about who lives at , then theres gonna be a serious problem.

Don't get the car just to say you have the car, get the car and have respect for it. Have respect for other's people cars you idiot. I wish I will see you in public, I would beat your ass and take the assault charge.

EVeryone other then Benz32 there is a such address its in the hamlet east down jericho turnpike. This kid is mad funny he went to my school and all he does is make up ****, if i ever saw him wow! this kid is making up **** that i stole something....how can i , i live upstate for the year. Oh and by the way a stock M3, laughing my ass off, i got chrome rims, customized red angel eyes, and why would i need to steale valve caps there what $10?? hahah laughing . Alright pce

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:22:54 AM

If you really are the same kid who were talking about who lives at then theres gonna be a serious problem.

What is the brand and model of your radar detector, huh buddy? what is it?

hkuspc40
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:31:15 AM
How'z it goin Killer Junior, I've been using that alias for about 3 years now on different boards and on Ebay, just so I don't have to remember different Usernames. Sold it on Gunbroker about 2 years ago. It was a sweet lookin piece, but I couldn't hit **** with it! LOL! Glad to know there are other firearm enthusiasts on this board! Cheers! :beer: :offtopic:

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:32:46 AM
. I called them, they moved to Manhatten. Might want to give an accurate address next time, makes your lie more believable.

#2. I HAD a Escort Passport x50 8500, which is now located in YOUR car.

#3. They were customized Valve Caps, they don't go for $10. Why would you even make that remark saying there that much? Did you sell them for that much on Ebay or something?

#4. Learn how to spell.

If you really want too, I will take pictures of your car and post them on the fourm, that way everyone can see you dont have chrome rims. There is no customied angel eyes, you may have got them in a color, doesn't mean there customized (thats even if you have them, I didnt look) Your car is stock.

Im going to contact the person who you stole the Valve Caps from and show him your car. If he says its the same car, then its obviously you and we can see what happens from there.

If you say you didn't do it, then why are you getting so mad. Im done with you, just stop talking and wait to see whats coming to you.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:37:34 AM
called them, they moved to Manhatten. Might want to give an accurate address next time, makes your lie more believable.

#2. I HAD a Escort Passport x50 8500, which is now located in YOUR car.

#3. They were customized Valve Caps, they don't go for $10. Why would you even make that remark saying there that much? Did you sell them for that much on Ebay or something?

#4. Learn how to spell.

If you really want too, I will take pictures of your car and post them on the fourm, that way everyone can see you dont have chrome rims. There is no customied angel eyes, you may have got them in a color, doesn't mean there customized (thats even if you have them, I didnt look) Your car is stock.

Im going to contact the person who you stole the Valve Caps from and show him your car. If he says its the same car, then its obviously you and we can see what happens from there.

If you say you didn't do it, then why are you getting so mad. Im done with you, just stop talking and wait to see whats coming to you.

Benz 32 didnt you say before you came to my house and i said i denied it??? Hmm how could u do that when im upstate right now and have been for a while now. YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I caught you so badly. Everyone, there was a mistyping on the address. its i mean to write 25. So here is the coorect address and make sure he doesnt post fake **** about yourself.

This is a kid who also is in my school and had stolen **** from my house before, not my car, but my house. He went to jail also for counterfeit money. Check his record everyone youll see. This kid went to jail like 2 times, i sware to all of you. Alright peace.

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:43:01 AM
I'm running out of popcorn... this is a helluva show!! I'm rootin' for Benz (And everyone here at the forum who doesn't appreciate liars, obvious fakes, and most of all, petty thieves who make all of us M3 owners look bad and then try to scapegoat their "friends")...

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:46:31 AM
I'm running out of popcorn... this is a helluva show!! I'm rootin' for Benz (And everyone here at the forum who doesn't appreciate liars, obvious fakes, and most of all, petty thieves who make all of us M3 owners look bad and then try to scapegoat their "friends")...

I feel bad for you dabean, that this kid is persuading u in beleving i stole something. I have an M3 myself, why would i neeed to steal anyting, especially valve caps! If I can afford an m3 i dont eneed to steal $10 valve caps.

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:48:41 AM
Then prove it: it will help both parties out. Take a picture of YOU with YOUR car, at the spot where Benz says he saw you, and we'll see. Until then....

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:50:19 AM
Then prove it: it will help both parties out. Take a picture of YOU with YOUR car, at the spot where Benz says he saw you, and we'll see. Until then....

DABEAN, i live upstate and have been for a while, i havent drove my car in who knows how many months. Thats why u can tell this person is lying, i havent drove my car in months. I live upstate for the year.

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:52:08 AM
Benz 32 didnt you say before you came to my house and i said i denied it??? Hmm how could u do that when im upstate right now and have been for a while now. YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I caught you so badly. Everyone, there was a mistyping on the address. its i mean to write . So here is the coorect address and make sure he doesnt post fake **** about yourself.

This is a kid who also is in my school and had stolen **** from my house before, not my car, but my house. He went to jail also for counterfeit money. Check his record everyone youll see. This kid went to jail like 2 times, i sware to all of you. Alright peace.

Kid, so lets get this right.

You say your upstate, and it's impossible for me to look at your car. But below that, you say that "I" go to your school meaning I live near you, which basically means I have access to your car either way.

"Im upstate, but my address is in Long Island". You are the dumbest most ignorant person i've ever spoken to. You make up sh!t about some random person like other people care.

You speak like my little cousins who 8 yrs old. You emphasize everything like you know everything, but you don't know what your saying.

Im not posting another reply on this forum cause im done with your stupidity. You talk like a pre-adolescent who always wants to get his way, and from my perspective, you donít deserve the car you have. Your probably daddy's favorite little boy who gets everything, but have no money to spend. Meaning your ni-er rich. So you steal stuff off OUR CARS and put it on yours to make it look like you have a nice car.

Stop trying, Im sick of you. Im sick of your retarded remarks, your childish speaking, and your excuses trying to blame this on someone else. You can't even get an address straight, for all we know its one of the people you donít like and you want one of us to do something to them to help you out.

Don't post again on this forum, your not wanted. Your talking from your life about being arrested twice, probably for shop-lifting or some other related theft.

The point is, you cant afford a M3. If you were a legitimate BMW M3 Buyer, you wouldn't of bought your car as a 2001, used, with 45,000 miles on it. If your in denial, check the car fax report here:
Your the only liar here, now just stop. Where not going to beg, just leave, and go, all the way back to pod-on you hick.

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:55:10 AM
dont **** with Dabean....

I say we just all meet up and pound this guy. Is he calling the valve cover guy a liar too? You R DONE SCUMBAG! People like you should not own Bimmers.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:56:35 AM
benz32 please stop talking (david)., Stop b.s. eveyrone right now david. You got arrested twice for counterfeit money. Dont deny it. NO one likes you where we live and no one will ever like you. You have no friends, and trying to spread **** about me, becuase i have a better M3 . GET A LIFE NO ONE BELIEVES YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:59:18 AM
Someone that goes as far as saying "I have a better M3" is a douche.

You are either a fraud or some sort of scum. If a mod was here right now he could check your IP and see where the hell you are coming from. What college do you go to?

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:01:15 AM
Someone that goes as far as saying "I have a better M3" is a douche.

You are either a fraud or some sort of scum. If a mod was here right now he could check your IP and see where the hell you are coming from. What college do you go to?

i said i have a better M3 becuase this kid is always in competition, i go to albany

Hyolee
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:02:33 AM
you guys are fukkin hilarious. both Benz and Babyrocket have minimal posts; who are we to believe?

in any case, i suggest you guys get together and duke it out, fist styyo. get someone to take pics and vids. i will gladly host it on my ISP.

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:05:08 AM
I say they just pound eachother until they cant type anymore. And then we go find out who really stole the valves.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:05:32 AM
you guys are fukkin hilarious. both Benz and Babyrocket have minimal posts; who are we to believe?

in any case, i suggest you guys get together and duke it out, fist styyo. get someone to take pics and vids. i will gladly host it on my ISP.

lol hyloee i know this kid, thats the funniest thing. All he does is pranks, and for this i hope i see him, becuase this isnt funny, becuase some people believe this, which isnt good. I mean im upstate for the year and he said he came to my house and saw me and I denied it in long island. How is that possible. LOL

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:05:46 AM
This is my last post cause I saw zp91hbk post. And I agree with you, lets all meet up and shank this kid. He is a disgrace to all Bimmer owners, and has no respect for anyone else who owns a Bimmer.

So back to the last post with BabyRocket (At least he admits the Baby part in his name). So where exactly do "we" live now, Is this Upstate or is it New York. I really wanna know the answer to that.

In case you didn't notice, my name is Benny. Check the CarFax report, it has my full name. If you think I have no life and made up that CarFax report, then go pay the fee, if you could, and go look for yourself.

I can admit, My car is stock. As I said, I don't see a point in lying. I am adding mods to it soon after I get out of this semester of college at Stony Brook (And Yes, that's in NY, therefore I cannot be Upstate).

Your just a fool - as I said, I'm DONE posting here and listening to you stupid remarks.

So, to all respectful Bimmer owners, im out.

TexasLoser
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:06:58 AM
was this the guy?
http://www.muchosucko.com/video-heresthatassholeyouvebeenlookingfor.html

mickstobes
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:07:57 AM
This is too funny. I want to sell tickets for the next round.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:08:51 AM
This is my last post cause I saw zp91hbk post. And I agree with you, lets all meet up and shank this kid. He is a disgrace to all Bimmer owners, and has no respect for anyone else who owns a Bimmer.

So back to the last post with BabyRocket (At least he admits the Baby part in his name). So where exactly do "we" live now, Is this Upstate or is it New York. I really wanna know the answer to that.

In case you didn't notice, my name is Benny. Check the CarFax report, it has my full name. If you think I have no life and made up that CarFax report, then go pay the fee, if you could, and go look for yourself.

I can admit, My car is stock. As I said, I don't see a point in lying. I am adding mods to it soon after I get out of this semester of college at Stony Brook (And Yes, that's in NY, therefore I cannot be Upstate).

Didnt you tell me you spoke to me about my house?? How is that possible when im upstate for the year for college. Caught yourself in a life david goldblatt. Benny hahaha what a liar

Your just a fool - as I said, I'm DONE posting here and listening to you stupid remarks.

So, to all respectful Bimmer owners, im out.

Didnt you tell me you spoke to me about my house?? How is that possible when im upstate for the year for college. Caught yourself in a life david goldblatt. Benny hahaha what a liar

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:10:32 AM

Im white not black lol, like the guy in the video, and why would i post myself hahah. I like that video hahaha

zp91hbk
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:14:45 AM
this guy is a nut...lets beat him anyway (sorry I am in the mood)

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:15:42 AM
this guy is a nut...lets beat him anyway (sorry I am in the mood)

zphbk i am nuts??? why dont you believe me dude, i aint lying i know this kid thats doing this i sware

TexasLoser
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:18:46 AM
Im white not black lol, like the guy in the video, and why would i post myself hahah. I like that video hahaha

The background in the video is Vegas. You weren't here recently, were you? j/k

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:20:24 AM

lol i wasnt in vegas. Honestly i just want people to believe me that i didnt steal anything. I know this kid he went to my high school and all he does is prank people. At this point im getting mad becuase people actually believe this and thats a problem.

M3_POWER
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:40:39 AM

I live in vegas and found the video amusing but it also pissed me off because it can happen to me. I would serious kick that guy's ass.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:46:41 AM
I live in vegas and found the video amusing but it also pissed me off because it can happen to me. I would serious kick that guy's ass.

tha guy should have his ass kicked

BigGrin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:56:18 AM
Wow.. Alright, well I went to the dudes house before and got his VIN #, I didn't have time to look for the valves since he came out while I was standing in his drive way writing down his VIN #. I posted the CarFax report on a website, so you guys can take a look.

All I know is that, I saw my radar detector on his wind shield and I wanted to steal it back..

As I was writing down his VIN # he came out and said "What the hell are you doing". I said "Nice car, just lookin at your mods" and slowly walked away back to my friends car. The guy looked like a scumbag, and just cause his attitude, I want to beat his ass.

If you have a M3 and you live in the NY area im seriously down to beat his ass.. Post if your down...

If you're living upstate how did he get your VIN, and what would the point in wanting to get folks together be if you weren't there anyway?

The other thing that has my spidey-sense going, is benz makes a post at 6:17am and you make your first posts on the forum less than an hour later claiming its all bogus. Call me a cynic, but that makes me think you were watching this particular thread with keen interest before benz posted.

It's like something from the twilight zone.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:09:12 AM
If you're living upstate how did he get your VIN, and what would the point in wanting to get folks together be if you weren't there anyway?

The other thing that has my spidey-sense going, is benz makes a post at 6:17am and you make your first posts on the forum less than an hour later claiming its all bogus. Call me a cynic, but that makes me think you were watching this particular thread with keen interest before benz posted.

It's like something from the twilight zone.

umm, i was not watching it, and the kid went to my house to get my vin #, when i was not home, also one more thing, i got an instant messege , this is the honest truth, saying some bogus stuff that i stole something, the aim screen name was bigbug356. What a loser this guy was. Listen come on i didnt steal anything everyone get it over with, i know this kid thats doing this, hes doing it as a joke to get back at me. over enough said, everyuone stay out of this .

Roadkilled
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:28:36 PM
:jerry:

Rev8k
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 12:41:49 PM
i know this kid thats doing this, hes doing it as a joke to get back at me. over enough said, everyuone stay out of this .
I have no idea who you are and I'm not accusing YOU of anything. All I'm saying is that yesterday some kid in an imola red M3 stole my valve caps and license plate frame. Don't say you know me because you don't. I'm 33 years old and judging by your posts I would say you were 16.

Predator
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:35:12 PM
Sorry to hear about this Rev8k, man that sucks.

I would feeel violated, i would have chased him and written off his M3, if i had to take y M3 out with his M3, so be it !

Ask around for cameras around or near where you park your car, you might get a shot of the guys plate.

BigGrin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:35:35 PM
Don't say you know me because you don't. I'm 33 years old and judging by your posts I would say you were 16.

I think babyrocket was talking about Benz32 with those comments.

Fastdog911
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:45:43 PM

I think I saw this episode on a old MANNIX show...

derryck
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 01:55:50 PM
You should have never yelled...his first inclination of you should have been when you kicked him in the head.

Rev8k
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 02:29:35 PM
You should have never yelled...his first inclination of you should have been when you kicked him in the head.
There was NO way I could have snuck up on this kid because the parking lot is wide open. He saw me walking towards him and was finishing up with my plate by the time I started yelling. I was simply parked too far away to catch this guy.

jcw
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 03:16:36 PM
He could be driving a stolen M3.

BigNunz6
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 04:00:34 PM
Thank god he didnt do any serious damage to your car, like popping door locks or breaking windows and stuff.....hope you find the loser.....good luck!!!!

itsme
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:33:52 PM
I know we all want to park our cars as far away from any other cars as possible. For the obvious reasons. But what you are doing is bringing attention to the car. This will cause people to vandalize it as well. People will think who does this guy think he is then scratch..... I have seen it happen. Just park with everyone else.
What about door dlings? I thought that in the begin but man I got lik 4 door dings in like 1 wk. :chair:

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:49:17 PM
What about door dlings? I thought that in the begin but man I got lik 4 door dings in like 1 wk. :chair:

atleast everyone finally understands. All the yelling was towards benz32 becuase i know this kid and he went to my high school. he thinks he is cool by playing this prank really, when one day a a big prank will be on him. He is such a loser,notice how he doesnt write back anymore. Wow i hate thta guy. ANd someone who counterfeit money, is capable of doing some other bad ****. OK peace

AhsanU
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 06:58:23 PM
That's some f'ed up shÓt man. Can't believe another M3 owner would stoop down to crap like this.

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:00:14 PM
This is all so confusing.. I'm not even sure who or what to believe anymore

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:07:33 PM

benz32 is a childish immature kid, thats why he does not write back anymore. He tried to persuade you all into believing i stole something, meanwhile that person has been to jail over 2 times already. he is a low life. Its done with, no one stole anything.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:08:14 PM

benz32 is a childish immature kid, thats why he does not write back anymore. He tried to persuade you all into believing i stole something, meanwhile that person has been to jail over 2 times already. he is a low life. Its done with, no one stole anything.

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:12:01 PM
Well that's not entirely true: SOMEONE stole those valvecaps and the detector... *hint hint

GHOSTRIDER
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:12:29 PM

YO! Enough is enough dumbass. We don't believe you anymore then benz32.
The bottom line is that Rev did get stuff stolen from his car. IF it is YOU he will find out and beat your a$$. END OF STORY. SHUT UP & GO AWAY>

Rev8k
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:30:59 PM
Its done with, no one stole anything.
You mean YOU didn't steal anything. All I'm saying is that somebody else did because I don't have my valve caps or plate frame anymore. :chair:

transference05
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:33:12 PM
umm, i was not watching it, and the kid went to my house to get my vin #, when i was not home

So you leave your M3 sitting on your driveway the whole time you're upstate?

blkcollarworker
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:37:59 PM
off with his head!

ZQQM3R
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:44:56 PM
Damn, just read this. Unbelievable the shiyet some people do. I parked at the mall and some phucker tried to pry out my cf side grills, I just noticed it when I washed the car. Hope u find out who it is.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:46:16 PM
off with his head!

yes i live my car in my driveway when im upstate, what else would I do with it. And for all those bitches who are complaining and saying **** to me, i hope one day you get your ass beat, becuase you really dont understand i didnt steal ****, so shut the **** up

transference05
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:54:02 PM
Maybe keep it in the garage so it doesn't get dirty or attract **** like this? :nixweiss:

legrena
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 07:57:48 PM
Set up a trap. Get a high powered paint-gun-rifle. Freeze the paintballs and unload on him (aim for the neck area 1st, then the groin...). But be careful you that don't hit him in the eye or something...

itsme
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 08:03:41 PM
Set up a trap. Get a high powered paint-gun-rifle. Freeze the paintballs and unload on him (aim for the neck area 1st, then the groin...). But be careful you that don't hit him in the eye or something...
Paintballs can't frezze, they are filled with minerial solution. Try to shot some marble the size of a paint .68 cab. that would work better. Done it before I'm a paintball freak.

transference05
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 08:24:36 PM
Paintballs are oil based, therefore they take a much lower temperature to freeze than water based products. Very hard to do. Try the marbles like the other guy suggested :thumbsup:

Idz21
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 08:30:46 PM
If you want to pickup frozen paint balls give me a call.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 08:47:28 PM
If you want to pickup frozen paint balls give me a call.

yea lets get this sucker, !!!!!!!!!!!!

DaBean
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 08:49:29 PM
yea: you

Roadkilled
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:11:20 PM
yea lets get this sucker, !!!!!!!!!!!!

Read this thread twice now (takes some doing as it`s so long) :starwars: i think ur talkin out ya ass <deleted the rest cos enough said> mods please check where he is posting from to end this once n for all

Polo08816
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:28:03 PM

Just because someone owns an M3 doesn't mean they have a lot of money. There are people who spend a tenth of the yearly incomeon an M3 as well as people who spend their whole yearly income on an M3. Just like Escalades parked in trailer parks.

But it is strange that an M3 owner would do something like that supposing he could afford the M3. What occurred is no different than people buying Porsches and not having enough money to pay for gas.

Polo08816
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:37:14 PM

Anyway, I have his address here posted, you might want to take a look and see if he might have your valves caps. The car was an Imola Red, 2001 M3.

Let me know, cause I am willing to beat his ass also. I have a strong belief that it was him, and im just waiting to see what happens next.

Let me know man.. I hate scumbags like this, all "n-er" rich.

Hold your guns. I hope you all don't go to this guy's house and start stuff. You have to make SURE that he is the one. How guilty would you feel if you went to his house and beat him up real bad to discover you didn't get the right person?

IMO it worse to beat an innocent man than to not catch a guilty one.

FYI, if you do want to waste his life, I suggest using this site as a guideline. www.packing.org

It's basically a huge forum on the using concealed weapons in lawful ways. It has a lot of posts on the "rules of engagement" on the street. Use its advice, and if you really do want to get this guy, set it up so that legally you can prove that your defending yourself. Remember, dead men don't talk.

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:41:00 PM
BabyRocket - I have a life, I like to go out. Pick up my girlfriend, Drive my M3, you know, the things you don't do. Therefore, I don't sit up all night and post on this forum. Glad to know you admit your car is now in Long Island, an Imola Red BMW M3. But I guess the big question is now, where are you, you never told us the true story on that. For stating "hope one day you get your ass beat". I really hope so, cause when that happens to you, your gonna b!tch.

Reb8k - PM me with your number if you want to meet up and we can go to this kids house and we can look at the car and see if it really is him, or if its not. This has turned into a childish game with BabyRocket and if it is him, he should get a beating, if its not, then sh!t happens, and we move on. But for someone to go around and steal sh!t off people's cars cause he can't afford anything himself, then he deserves to get beat.

People think nothing was stolen, all I know is that, Rev8k got his Valve Caps stolen, and I got my radar detector stolen from an Imola Red BMW M3. Unless everyone who owns an Imola Red M3 in Long Island, which there isn't that many just likes to steal sh!t, Then we must be wrong. This isn't Florida or California where you see a lot of them, this is New York where people would rather have luxurious cars then sports cars.

Regarding the paintball situation, I got my Dark IR3 Angel ready to go with C02. If anyone's down, as I said, post on the forum. A frozen paintball would surely break the window, therefore, I can take my radar detector back and he can pay the same amount that I had to for a new window, $215 (Included installation).

And BabyRocket, take GHOSTRIDER's advise, SHUT UP & GO AWAY.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:44:35 PM
BabyRocket - I have a life, I like to go out. Pick up my girlfriend, Drive my M3, you know, the things you don't do. Therefore, I don't sit up all night and post on this forum. Glad to know you admit your car is now in Long Island, an Imola Red BMW M3. But I guess the big question is now, where are you, you never told us the true story on that. For stating "hope one day you get your ass beat". I really hope so, cause when that happens to you, your gonna b!tch.

Reb8k - PM me with your number if you want to meet up and we can go to this kids house and we can look at the car and see if it really is him, or if its not. This has turned into a childish game with BabyRocket and if it is him, he should get a beating, if its not, then sh!t happens, and we move on. But for someone to go around and steal sh!t off people's cars cause he can't afford anything himself, then he deserves to get beat.

People think nothing was stolen, all I know is that, Rev8k got his Valve Caps stolen, and I got my radar detector stolen from an Imola Red BMW M3. Unless everyone who owns an Imola Red M3 in Long Island, which there isn't that many just likes to steal sh!t, Then we must be wrong. This isn't Florida or California where you see a lot of them, this is New York where people would rather have luxurious cars then sports cars.

Regarding the paintball situation, I got my Dark IR3 Angel ready to go with C02. If anyone's down, as I said, post on the forum. A frozen paintball would surely break the window, therefore, I can take my radar detector back and he can pay the same amount that I had to for a new window, $215 (Included installation).

And BabyRocket, take GHOSTRIDER's advise, SHUT UP & GO AWAY.

THATS it i had enough im calling the cops on you, end of story, this turned out to be some bullshit story, made up, benz i got your address , im sorry it had to come to this, bye bye have fun in jail, think im joking i aint

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:46:53 PM
THATS it i had enough im calling the cops on you, end of story, this turned out to be some bullshit story, made up, benz i got your address , im sorry it had to come to this, bye bye have fun in jail, think im joking i aint

I want people to check the ip, i want the mod to, so he finds out im in upstate new york right now for all you idiots who believe bens32. Tells the mod to check my ip, and he will find i am upstate, and there was no possible way of stealing anything.Thank you i guarentee im right

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:50:40 PM

Did you know you'll be doing us the favour if you do that? Where not the owners of an Imola Red M3, you are. I wouldn't mind if the cops came to my house I would simply describe what happened.

If and when they decide to come to my house, I would love to have Rev8k file a report as well, therefore you'll be the one with the theft charges.

And your whole story makes no sense, Okay, even if you are in Upstate like you say you are. For all we know, You were home for vacation last week like every other college student, you couldve stole the valve caps and went Upstate later that night. You were here on Long Island when it happened, stop lying your way out, your not even good at it. Try lying to the cops.

Think before you act, everyone gets caught someday.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:54:48 PM
Did you know you'll be doing us the favour if you do that? Where not the owners of an Imola Red M3, you are. I wouldn't mind if the cops came to my house I would simply describe what happened.

If and when they decide to come to my house, I would love to have Rev8k file a report as well, therefore you'll be the one with the theft charges.

And your whole story makes no sense, Okay, even if you are in Upstate like you say you are. For all we know, You were home for vacation last week like every other college student, you couldve stole the valve caps and went Upstate later that night. You were here on Long Island when it happened, stop lying your way out, your not even good at it. Try lying to the cops.

Think before you act, everyone gets caught someday.

Benz32 learn how to spell before you talk. Ok here it is, keep posting **** on me, and im literally about 1 post away from reporting you to the cops for this made up bullshit story. You are someone with no life, that saw me steal something, when im upstate for the yr. NIce sotry but it aint working. CHECK THE IP AND youll FIND IM UPSTATE, tell the MOD TO!! 1 post away from calling the cops.

Blackspeed
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 09:58:45 PM
What's funny is he's probably a member of this site. Heís seen a description of his car posted and if the address is his. His address posted also, so I wouldnít expect the parts to still be on his car.

Polo08816
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:06:31 PM
Benz32 learn how to spell before you talk. Ok here it is, keep posting **** on me, and im literally about 1 post away from reporting you to the cops for this made up bullshit story. You are someone with no life, that saw me steal something, when im upstate for the yr. NIce sotry but it aint working. CHECK THE IP AND youll FIND IM UPSTATE, tell the MOD TO!! 1 post away from calling the cops.

I'm not exactly sure who to believe. IP addresses are retarded, you could be using an upstate NY proxy.

Why don't you just call the cops to have everything sorted out? You could say that you consider Benz32 a threat to your life because he posted your address and is organizing an attack?

But....

Judging from your English skills compared to Benz32, I have to admit, your composition suggests that you are of less intelligence. It is more likely for less educated people to commit stupid crimes like theft.

BigGrin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:13:14 PM
Well if the police are called, maybe they can run prints on the rear plate and compare to his prints. Just a thought.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:15:22 PM
Well if the police are called, maybe they can run prints on the rear plate and compare to his prints. Just a thought.

Ill let them run a billion prints on me, thats how confident I am that it wasnt me. simple as that. I know this kid who is doing this prank.

Address

David Goldblatt
25 Foxwood Drive
Jericho, NY 11753

Idz21
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:21:43 PM
Ill let them run a billion prints on me, thats how confident I am that it wasnt me. simple as that. I know this kid who is doing this prank.

*caugh*rosenblatt*caugh*rosenblatt

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:27:32 PM

Every post you write, makes no sense. I don't know why your accusing a random person, as I stated in my previous post, I live in Old Westbury, not in Jericho.

I'm taking my girlfriend out to dinner, so Iíll be back later tonight so I can read your idiotic post. But until then, keep trying to crack on this "Goldblatt" character and see what goes on from there. Maybe by next post we can have another address that doesn't match the records, to give everyone more of a laugh.

Stupid people do stupid things, your grammar, punctuation, spelling, anything related to what you should have learned in HS English class isn't showing much, maybe cause you haven't gotten there yet? Or you were one of those rebels who didn't want to learn because you were to busy stealing stuff trying to build a reputation.

Your saying you've been arrested twice, so your prints would be on record. Please call the cops as I will be waiting to tell them the true story, that way this can be settled.

BTW: I'm not your friend, I would never want you as my friend, I would rather commit suicide then have you as one.

:wave:

Benz32
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:28:13 PM
*caugh*rosenblatt*caugh*rosenblatt

Rosenblatt, you know Rosenblatt in Great Neck N?

He own's a White M3, not an Imola Red one. Well, that's if it's the same one person where talking about.

:wave:

Idz21
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:36:31 PM
So I was doing some detective work to track down the culprit of this haneous crime.

Is this the person you're looking for? Video of culprit in action (http://home.comcast.net/%7Emike_mclean/flash/fat-dutch-man.swf)

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:44:03 PM
So I was doing some detective work to track down the culprit of this haneous crime.

Is this the person you're looking for? Video of culprit in action (http://home.comcast.net/%7Emike_mclean/flash/fat-dutch-man.swf)

Benz32 for the last time, #1 goldblatt has been arrested twice, where in any post did I say Ive been arrested..NOT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how old are you, that you know high school kids???? O by the way just check, 25 foxwood drive is last name (goldblatt) there you go again making no sense. Oh did you say also that you spoke to me at my house in person?? please answer that one. You said you spoke to me in person am i correct???

BigGrin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:49:39 PM
You said you spoke to me in person am i correct???

Benz, can you describe the person you spoke to - even if this person is upstate *today*, if he matches your description then its going to add weight later.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 10:51:24 PM
Benz, can you describe the person you spoke to - even if this person is upstate *today*, if he matches your description then its going to add weight later.

Benz32 i think you have the wrong person, honestly i think you do?? how the hell did you get my info, You defiently have the wrong person. You said you spoke to me in the past in your previous post, and I had never said one word to you in my entire life. Its def the wrong person

Spent198
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:14:21 PM
Benz32 i think you have the wrong person, honestly i think you do?? how the hell did you get my info, You defiently have the wrong person. You said you spoke to me in the past in your previous post, and I had never said one word to you in my entire life. Its def the wrong person

Haha, you are so easy to blame. You need to learn how to stick up for youself, and by that I mean formulate full sentances.

:rofl2:

-Carl

dethman
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:15:28 PM
i hope you all get your asses beat.

and goddamit learn to speak english!

M3CJC
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:22:50 PM
WOW...this thread is hilarious but also a little confusing. Benz just go to his house and take pictures of his car so we can see if it has chrome rims or not.

flybigjet
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:23:46 PM

Ok, I'll admit, *that* was funnier than I thought it would be! R.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:33:29 PM
Ok, I'll admit, *that* was funnier than I thought it would be! R.

come on people benz32 will take a fake pic the guy is a loser, how about this ill meet up with benz, and ill **** his ass up. This is bullshit, and hes going to jail , im so close from calling the cops, in matter of fact, im calling the cops tomorrow. Its over no more posting, everyone enough. This was fun , but its over. Hes got the wrong person, and he ****ed with the wrong one also.

BMW F1
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:39:18 PM
I tried to explain this situation to a few friends over dinner last night, they were like WTF, why would u do that, I seriously had no answers for them, just doesn't make sense. The only thing I could think of is, the guy that did the stealing, his daddy took away his weekly allowance.......lol
Adam.

BigGrin
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:46:19 PM
This is bull$hit, and hes going to jail , im so close from calling the cops, in matter of fact, im calling the cops tomorrow. Its over no more posting, everyone enough. This was fun , but its over. Hes got the wrong person, and he ****ed with the wrong one also.

Don't be so stupid, of course he's not going to jail anymore than you are for saying you will "**** his a$$ up".

You sound like a kid out of his depth, innocent or not.

killer junior
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:50:40 PM
This thread is starting to remind me of all the immature posting going on at e46fanatics lately. There was a reason why I migrated here and don't post there as much, but it looks like there are immature members in any car forum these days. Pitiful, but entertaining nonetheless.

BABYROCKET3
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:51:03 PM
Don't be so stupid, of course he's not going to jail anymore than you are for saying you will "**** his ass up".

You sound like a kid out of his depth, innocent or not.

I LOVE THIS GAME THIS IS TO MUCH FUN BENZ LOL LETS KEEP SHOWING THIS PEOPLE WHAT WE DO BEST, JUST LIKE WE DID IN HIGH SCHOOL LOL!!!

Idz21
Sat, Jan-29-2005, 11:58:04 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME THIS IS TO MUCH FUN BENZ LOL LETS KEEP SHOWING THIS PEOPLE WHAT WE DO BEST, JUST LIKE WE DID IN HIGH SCHOOL LOL!!!
In the post here -> http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showpost.php?p=650294&postcount=171 You claimed that you had never spoken to him in yoru life. And ALL OF A SUDDEN you guys pulled some jokes together in High School? Get your alibi straight pal.

Divexxtreme
Sun, Jan-30-2005, 12:00:59 AM
Alright, I've had enough of this.

This forum is not the place to post people's addresses and phone numbers because you think they did something to someone else's car. Take it to PM, email, or call the police if you have proof.
This isn't E46 Fanatics. :banghead:

THREAD CLOSED.