Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Help This

sindimsum
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 09:01:20 PM
i found a little scratch mark on the "HOOD" of the new M3 thats im gonna purchase, do you think i can get some money off from that little scratch?? And how much, and if i bring it back to service, will they replace the HOOD with a new one??

Elvis1
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 09:06:22 PM
i found a little scratch mark on the "HOOD" of the new M3 thats im gonna purchase, do you think i can get some money off from that little scratch?? And how much, and if i bring it back to service, will they replace the HOOD with a new one??

you might get a little better deal for the scratch on the hood. we cant tell you how much you can get back due to we dont know how big the scratch is or the dealer may already included the price with the scratch and also how flexible is the dealer as well. No they will not replace athe hood with a new one because you have a scratch. i wish they would.

BMW F1
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 09:43:06 PM
Correct CarbonBlkckM3, they have have already functioned the scratch into the price but in saying that, if they think you are serious on the puchase, they maybe willing to play ball. And no they won't EVER replace the hood because of a scratch but they may know someone you can go to for the repair and offer you a further discount on that too.

All the best with the buy.
Adam.