Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : white comp package with multi function steeringwheel?

///Motorsport3 kID
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 06:30:05 AM
is it possible to get a white competition package m3 coupe?

also, if you get the car with navigation, does it come with the multi function steeringwheel?

i thought the only steering wheel on the m3 comp pack is the single "M" dsc button...

a friend of mine just got an m3 comp pack, but he says that it has the multifunction steering wheel (cruise, radio buttons) but he says that its also alcantra... :nixweiss:

M3_Dave
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 06:46:34 AM

also, if you get the car with navigation, does it come with the multi function steeringwheel?

i thought the only steering wheel on the m3 comp pack is the single "M" dsc button...

a friend of mine just got an m3 comp pack, but he says that it has the multifunction steering wheel (cruise, radio buttons) but he says that its also alcantra... :nixweiss:

of course you can get white you can get any color you want with the comp package

heres white:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18423&stc=1

if you get the comp package your multifunctions are gone - no matter what even if you get nav

the m comp package wheel only has the new DSC button for M track mode

you can replace the steering wheel with the multifunctions and it can be alacantra but it will cost you upwards of 500 and i personally doubt you can get cruise control back

your friend is probably lying about something - he probably just got a 330 zcp or whatever it is - its got an alacantra wheel with all the functions so he didnt get an M3

Will Pwr
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 06:47:40 AM

Almost sounds like a ZHP 330ci... :nixweiss:

M3_Dave
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 06:53:18 AM
Almost sounds like a ZHP 330ci... :nixweiss:

yea thats what i said - posers man...posers

:chair: <-------shame on them

///Motorsport3 kID
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 07:01:05 AM
yah the kid prob is lying, but when i got pics of all the wheels of the m3, he correctly identified the m3 comp pack rim over the other 2

MLINER
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 07:46:14 AM
of course you can get white you can get any color you want with the comp package

heres white:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18423&stc=1

if you get the comp package your multifunctions are gone - no matter what even if you get nav

the m comp package wheel only has the new DSC button for M track mode

you can replace the steering wheel with the multifunctions and it can be alacantra but it will cost you upwards of 500 and i personally doubt you can get cruise control back

your friend is probably lying about something - he probably just got a 330 zcp or whatever it is - its got an alacantra wheel with all the functions so he didnt get an M3
I was goin to say the exact same thing.

M3_Dave
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 08:20:22 AM
I was goin to say the exact same thing.

hehe i beat cha to it :peace:

MLINER
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 08:32:11 AM
hehe i beat cha to it :peace:
hahah

ZGMF20A SF
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 12:27:23 PM
You can get Alpine white with the ZCP. If you are willing to pay 3000 more, you can get custom paint (individual color) on M3 with ZCP. The link post by M3 Dave is my car.

I have navigation in my car and it didn't come with multi-function steering wheel. I don't think it is possible to replace it with the multi-function steering wheel. Maybe your friend got a regular M3 and replace the steering wheel and E-brake with the 330ZHP alcantara steering wheels and replace his regular wheels with the ZCP cross spoke rims.

Idz21
Wed, Jan-26-2005, 01:53:58 PM
yea thats what i said - posers man...posers

:chair: <-------shame on them
yea but he says the back of his car says M3.

M3_Dave
Thu, Jan-27-2005, 02:31:22 AM
yea but he says the back of his car says M3.

man IDZ21 if youve been on this board for a couple years youd be surpirsed how many times we had to yell at the guys from the e46fanatics forum for putting M3 badges or M badges on their 325's and 330's...it was just sad - i used to have some pics

Idz21
Thu, Jan-27-2005, 02:48:55 AM
man IDZ21 if youve been on this board for a couple years youd be surpirsed how many times we had to yell at the guys from the e46fanatics forum for putting M3 badges or M badges on their 325's and 330's...it was just sad - i used to have some pics
haha i nkow man! It was a joke! :chair:

MLINER
Thu, Jan-27-2005, 07:55:56 AM
I hate it when they do that.

نسيم هودج
Thu, Jan-27-2005, 10:02:21 AM
Hiei,

Individual paint ranges from 2000 dollars to 2500 dollars in the U.S. depending on what day of the week it is at BMW NA. Sad but true. Also the dealers are known for getting a quote from BMW and then you know........ adding a little on top for good measure. I have personally seen prices around 1700 as in my case. I took advantage of the Euro rate at that time.

Naseem

Naseem