Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Bluetooth Questions

vercingetorix
Mon, Jan-24-2005, 02:30:14 AM
I've tried the trick of calling my MIN to test out the quality of the hands free kit, and I am quite satisfied. Now I want to use my own phone over Bluetooth.

Has anyone other than doc1 had success with the Treo 650 (Sprint) and the Bluetooth kit? If so, which version of the Bluetooth kit are you using?

I am evaluating the Treo 650 and I would keep it and order the Bluetooth kit for the E46 if the two would work together.

Does the latest version of the Bluetooth kit, available with the 2005ís, work in conjunction with Assist? Can an 04 be so equipped? This would be the best of both worlds.

fasteddy
Tue, Feb-15-2005, 04:21:07 AM
I've tried the trick of calling my MIN to test out the quality of the hands free kit, and I am quite satisfied. Now I want to use my own phone over Bluetooth.

Has anyone other than doc1 had success with the Treo 650 (Sprint) and the Bluetooth kit? If so, which version of the Bluetooth kit are you using?

I am evaluating the Treo 650 and I would keep it and order the Bluetooth kit for the E46 if the two would work together.

Does the latest version of the Bluetooth kit, available with the 2005ís, work in conjunction with Assist? Can an 04 be so equipped? This would be the best of both worlds.

They do work together. However, the address book will not sync.