Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Painted Reflectors?

MLINER
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 12:58:14 AM
hell,i was wondering on www.bimmian.com and noticed they don't have Interlagos Blue for their painted reflectors.Will they be getting those in?Or you would have to custom paint them yourself.? :peace:

Doctor Love
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:28:12 AM
Or you could get them from Bimmerfreak, pay half as much, and get them in your color.

Choice is yours ;)

http://www.bimmerfreak.com/e46products_exterior.htm#1

M3_shin
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:35:09 AM
I always wondered... how do you get the clear ones??? On both bimmian and bimmerfreak... they only offered the painted ones... and no option for the clear ones??? Where could I find those??

MLINER
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:36:23 AM
Or you could get them from Bimmerfreak, pay half as much, and get them in your color.

Choice is yours ;)

http://www.bimmerfreak.com/e46products_exterior.htm#1
Ob Bimmerfreak in the color selected option it doesn't say Interlagos blue.Can you help me out?

Doctor Love
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:39:20 AM
Oop sorry thought you said Laguna Seca - isn't Interlagos the new color for the ZCP cars? That'll be tough to find so you may have to have them painted. Still, price is half of what bimmian charges assuming that cost is per pair.

MLINER
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:47:35 AM
Oop sorry thought you said Laguna Seca - isn't Interlagos the new color for the ZCP cars? That'll be tough to find so you may have to have them painted. Still, price is half of what bimmian charges assuming that cost is per pair.
Yea i guess i have to paint them my self.The price is nice.

MLINER
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:48:35 AM
I always wondered... how do you get the clear ones??? On both bimmian and bimmerfreak... they only offered the painted ones... and no option for the clear ones??? Where could I find those??
They sell Clear-Reflctors on www.Bimmerfreak.com just go to products and click E46 and click exterior parts,And you will find it with no picture.

Riz1
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:50:08 AM
seems like bimmerfreak.com is the way to go...but i hear there customer satisfaction isn't that great....i'm not to sure now

mickstobes
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 02:02:10 AM
hell,i was wondering on www.bimmian.com and noticed they don't have Interlagos Blue for their painted reflectors.Will they be getting those in?Or you would have to custom paint them yourself.? :peace:

Do yourself a giant favor and DO NOT order from Bimmian. Their reputation on final delivery of their products is marginal at best.

Many a thread out there on many boards are a testament to this.

MLINER
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 02:05:06 AM
Do yourself a giant favor and DO NOT order from Bimmian. Their reputation on final delivery of their products is marginal at best.

Bimmian isnt a good website to order from?

Red330I
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 02:09:19 AM
Give Evosport or Bavauto a try, they might have them.

TXwoody123
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 03:57:17 AM
Bimmerfreak is the way to go. That is were I got mine and I am totally satisfied, a great product.

Rat Fink
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 01:40:25 PM

I would agree. Bimmian will never see another cent from me.