Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : SuperChips Install After Rod Bearing Recall

Agamemnon
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 04:49:42 AM
Today I met up with John from Mperformance and Jeff From Eurobahn to install the software back into my car. I had SuperChips software prior to my Rod Bearing Recall and after the dealer had flashed my software back to stock I finally got the chance to get my software back. I met up with John and Jeff and the whole process took about 10-20 min. Immediatly after the programing I felt the power band being much smoother and my throttle back to the way I was used to. Both John from Mperformance and Jeff were cool and I had a wonderfull time chatting with them. My mods are SuperSprint headers/RaceCats-Xpipe/SS Race Exhaust/AFE Intake/Pullies + A whole lot of suspension mods. I'm glad to get my SuperChips software back.

BMWGuy206
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 07:51:26 PM
Eric,

Nice meeting up with you. Sorry we couldnt do the RACE file but it'll just be too hard and expensive fueling up with high octane fuel all the time. Your M3 didnt sound too loud when you arrived but when I was following you after breakfast your M3 sounded like Ferrari 360.

Now its time for you to get a 4.10 differential.

Doctor Love
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 08:00:43 PM
Agamemnon, were you planning on being able to pass smog in CA with the race cats? I've heard that's 50/50 at best :nixweiss:

BMWGuy206
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 08:06:29 PM
Agamemnon, were you planning on being able to pass smog in CA with the race cats? I've heard that's 50/50 at best :nixweiss:

Yo J.

Eric wont have to smog his M3 till 2007 or 2008!

I remember asking him about the smog question and he told me that he might make his M3 into a track car or he knows someone in the smog business.

Doctor Love
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 08:08:35 PM
Hmm, I guess I just don't like the idea of having smog problems hanging over my head!

TaZaM3
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 08:49:51 PM
Today I met up with John from Mperformance and Jeff From Eurobahn to install the software back into my car. I had SuperChips software prior to my Rod Bearing Recall and after the dealer had flashed my software back to stock I finally got the chance to get my software back. I met up with John and Jeff and the whole process took about 10-20 min. Immediatly after the programing I felt the power band being much smoother and my throttle back to the way I was used to. Both John from Mperformance and Jeff were cool and I had a wonderfull time chatting with them. My mods are SuperSprint headers/RaceCats-Xpipe/SS Race Exhaust/AFE Intake/Pullies + A whole lot of suspension mods. I'm glad to get my SuperChips software back.

Since when did you get the SS Race? Now we have the same setup, except i have a 4.10 diff and 6 speed and eurorev chip.

BMWGuy206
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 08:52:48 PM
Since when did you get the SS Race? Now we have the same setup, except i have a 4.10 diff and 6 speed and eurorev chip.

Eric got the SS Race last year in October.

Irrenarzt
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 09:15:09 PM
I don't know Eric personally but he must be a wise man since he got the SS Race (I got one around the same time)...

TaZaM3
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 06:34:26 PM
Eric got the SS Race last year in October.

Hmm, i remember he had a titanium, but had problems.

Agamemnon
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 07:29:42 PM
Yea The Titanium One of the Holders where you slide in a bolt to bolt it up just snapped in half. I had to get a new muffler so I got the SS Race. Before I had Supersprint Headers/RaceCats/X-Pipe and Dixis Titanium Muffler. Now I've got the whole supersprint setup. Yea I would do the race file if I didn't have to drive way out of my way for 100 octane. It's cool though. As for the 4.10Diff I'd get it if I could maintain same speeds in each gear but I would rather take the stock 3.64 with a higher redline than a 4.10 with a higher redline. As for the smog don't worry about that.

MattMan
Tue, Jan-25-2005, 02:22:09 PM
Agamemnon: If you have a chance to get on a DYNO, it would be of great help.