Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : I Need Shocks!!! Oem Or After Market!

qqbennyqq
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 01:42:23 AM
Hi, my car is lowered with H&R springs, and recently the shocks have died. My ride is HORRIBLE and it handles like crap. Now being I am super broke, I will try to fix these with the least amount of money possible. If it costs too much I will probably keep usin the dead shocks. So if anyone can help please let me know.I know that if i change to OEM they will break again, but i need it for temporary use until i can rack up some cash.

1. DOES ANYONE HAVE THEIR OEM SHOCKS THAT THEY DONT WANT? preferably in So Cal?Please PM ME asap thanks

2.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AFTER MARKET SHOCKS for CHEAP? If so how much do you think it will run??

THANKS

PiZark
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 01:51:48 AM
go buy a set of Bilstiens you won't regret it i just bought some

sy0296
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 01:54:21 AM
u can have my oem shocks. i'm in temple city...

qqbennyqq
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 02:00:32 AM
O YEA!? thanks, ill PM YOU

sy0296
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 07:03:21 AM
O YEA!? thanks, ill PM YOU

n/p...i'm such a nice guy :rofl2:
PM sent...

BMWGuy206
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 07:07:26 AM
Hi, my car is lowered with H&R springs, and recently the shocks have died. My ride is HORRIBLE and it handles like crap. Now being I am super broke, I will try to fix these with the least amount of money possible. If it costs too much I will probably keep usin the dead shocks. So if anyone can help please let me know.I know that if i change to OEM they will break again, but i need it for temporary use until i can rack up some cash.

1. DOES ANYONE HAVE THEIR OEM SHOCKS THAT THEY DONT WANT? preferably in So Cal?Please PM ME asap thanks

2.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AFTER MARKET SHOCKS for CHEAP? If so how much do you think it will run??

THANKS

I have a full set of brand new Koni Single Adjustable Shocks in stock for the E46 M3. Price is $550 pick up.

qqbennyqq
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 10:10:35 AM
Hi, Jon, are the Koni Shocks the Yellow ones? If so how well do they complement the H and R springs? Or would other springs be better for them?

BMWGuy206
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 01:10:46 PM
Hi, Jon, are the Koni Shocks the Yellow ones? If so how well do they complement the H and R springs? Or would other springs be better for them?

Yes these are the Yellow Konis. They're a perfect match for aftermarket springs especially the H&R Sports or Race Springs.

///Motorsport3 kID
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 04:19:56 PM
if ur oem shocks went with ur new springs once, dont you think it would happen again? i think your best bet would be to get the new koni single adjustables, that is assuming you can afford it.

RSTM3
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 05:50:29 PM
I have SA konis in front and DA konis in back with HR sports. I love the setup. I'm looking to part my car. PM me if you are interested.

Budman
Tue, Feb-01-2005, 05:28:04 PM
How many miles did you have before and after you put on the springs.. I have heard of this issue, but never seen anyone that it actually happened to .. I am curious now..