Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Getting Rid of Rasp without losing sound

Rated///M
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:29:31 PM
I currently have the Eisenmann Ti and I love the deep throaty sound, but I am not a big fan of the rasp at high rpms. I heard the Stebro takes away sound, which I don't want. I want a loud exhaust without too much or no rasp. How can I achieve this?

Euphoria///M
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:43:01 PM
Stebro doesn't really take away sound. Why don't you look at this clip, its a great comparison for stebro section one, NOT the muffler.

http://www.clearvisionbulbs.com/m3_exhaust/custom_mid_256k.wmv :thumbsup:

ROCKV7
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 01:55:32 AM
I currently have the Eisenmann Ti and I love the deep throaty sound, but I am not a big fan of the rasp at high rpms. I heard the Stebro takes away sound, which I don't want. I want a loud exhaust without too much or no rasp. How can I achieve this?
I don't think the Stebro will take away the loud sound. If it does, it won't be much

Rated///M
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 02:04:05 AM
Damn, that AA exhaust sounds beastly. Are they are a lot louder then Eisenmann?

nyuaznguy
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:21:32 PM
Your Eis Ti is louder then the AA. The stebro won't make your exhaust louder. Just no rasp.

Rob's Archive
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 05:06:20 PM
actually both the stebro and the RaspX will take away about 3db's as you are loosing the noise from the rasp so no matter what you do, you will loose some volume but its so worth it. As a Eisen TI/RaspX combo person its just right, especially in my cab.

03m3brad
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 07:27:27 PM
I've got the Stebro section 1 and the ACS exhaust. I didn't notice any loss in sound, just a loss of the dreaded rasp!

My .02 :soapbox: