Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : The only pics i will post of my "CIVIC" LOL....my CF GTR M3

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:32:38 AM
So somehow these pics got "leaked" across the boards...several boards...LOL...i was only sending these to select few...

well anyways...car has been finished. Wheels are the only thing that remains to be unseen on the car...well because it is winter. Phase 1 of my project is complete and there are still 2 more phases to be completed in the near future.

I keep on modding and modding and changing my mind on more items i wish to install...it will never be fully completed from a modding standpoint...but i will enjoy driving my car.

I was going to make a portfolio/website of the whole process but here are all the pictures

Thanks to those who actually believed I had a M3, I DID mod my car...and support :beer: you know who you are and as soon as i am allowed to send you those final pictures you will definately be the first to see them.

And a BIG MIDDLE FINGER for all the, for lack of better terms, A$$HOLES who did not believe, insulted, racial slurs, and hated on my project...and a big ROFL the the few who pm'ed me saying i drove a civic :???: jury is still out on that one guys :offtopic:

Project Bite M3 (http://www.angelfire.com/indie/grimm333/GTR/index.html)

http://img149.exs.cx/img149/7025/newpics2262di.jpg
My car couldn't have been sponsored by Eisenhaus...wait...err...is that Jason from Eisenhaus next to MY car !!!

Doctor Love
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:43:42 AM
1st ;)

Lookin good Grimm, can't wait to see it when it's done! :thumbsup:

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:44:37 AM
1st ;)

Lookin good Grimm, can't wait to see it when it's done! :thumbsup:

ohh its done alright :beer:

MLINER
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:47:03 AM
hey man nice nice nice I knoew you had the M3!!!

Euphoria///M
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:47:11 AM
Props my friend, your gonna be rollin on the best this earth has to offer. :)

Doctor Love
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:48:02 AM
What mag will it be in first Grimm?

revvv_pshhh
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:48:24 AM
holy sh@t....that is sick. Hey i believed you, you said you were a network admin right? im almost done with my CNNA class, so i know the logistics of networking and how much you can get paid. Big thumbs up. :thumbsup:

DaBean
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:52:02 AM
Lookin' good man!
Can't wait to see the final project :thumbsup:

t.wak
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 07:58:37 AM
I didn't get the email!!! Haha, looks superb!

bkknight369
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 10:17:38 AM
background on argument?

BMW F1
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:22:12 AM
Hey Grimm, the car is going to look MAD once its all done, Phase 1 that is. Lookin the goods thus far. Cant seriously believe that ppl are non believers that u dont own an M, its there is real life and if ppl want to check, you have the site to prove it. Great stuff and can't to see it all.
All the best Grimm.
Adam.

Idz21
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 12:11:42 PM
pshhhhhhh that's just an M3 body kit for the Civic. and who the hell hosts their crap on Angel Fire?

acitydweller
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 12:49:20 PM
nice work... not a modest guy are ya ;)

dont let other people get you so worked up mate. who cares what others believe, unless youre out to impress everyone... then that's a different story.

ROCKV7
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 01:41:07 PM
Grimm, you have to realize that JEALOUSY is a wicked sickness. If you think about it, most of the ppl that doubted you don't even have M3's, much less BMW's. I wouldn't lose any sleep over people like that.

Just go out and enjoy your car, they'll get what they deserve.

Beach_Bum
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:02:32 PM
How did that CSL style trunk fit? I've been PM'ing Ryan about that but he never gets back to me. :nixweiss:

PS: Car looks very nice!

M3_shin
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:06:45 PM
Is that the final color of the car?? It sort of looks like a base coat of paint, or the clear coat hasn't been applied. Could be the lighting... Nice kit however, definitely can't wait to see the finished product.

double_R
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:18:00 PM
looking very good...to all the haters that doubted him what do you have to say now?

daytonaviolet
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:21:46 PM
looks hot... since your having a csl style trunk, is the bumper csl style as well? i could really tell from the pic. would it look like this?

ROCKV7
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:24:40 PM
How did that CSL style trunk fit? I've been PM'ing Ryan about that but he never gets back to me. :nixweiss:

PS: Car looks very nice!
You'll be much better off to e-mail Ryan. Info@eisehaus.com or call them 630-787-1600. He's on vacation the rest of the week, but Jason will be able to answer your ?

GHOSTRIDER
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:28:19 PM
sweet pic daytona!!

Beach_Bum
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:36:51 PM
You'll be much better off to e-mail Ryan. Info@eisehaus.com or call them 630-787-1600. He's on vacation the rest of the week, but Jason will be able to answer your ?

Thanks!

Still would like to hear from Grimm on fitment.

Divexxtreme
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 03:40:18 PM
Looks great Grimm! Looking very forward to seeing it when all is said and done.:thumbsup:

O-Ace
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 04:38:02 PM
So, are we picking it up this Friday? :D

Teso
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 04:39:55 PM
Looks great Grimm! Looking very forward to seeing it when all is said and done.:thumbsup:

Scott, I believe Aakash said it is all done, he just can't post pics up...not just yet.

Hyolee
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:01:48 PM
that's horrid you dumb freak.

:D

Will ZCPM3
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:16:00 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow:

DMS
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:35:59 PM
Grimm, sorry, haven't really been following the "Project" but why all the secrecy and sending pictures to only a select few. :nixweiss:

POSTEM IF YA GOTEM. :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Dave

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:38:03 PM
LOL...love the comments ;)

Ryan is out of the country on vacation so I don't think he will be able to respond to his emails/pms/questions :(

To the question about the CSL trunk...well i have had 2 version installed. Originally I had the RevoZport trunklid installed and that was a nightmare as far as fitment and alignment was concerned.

I have the GTR style front bumper...the CSL bumper really doesn't serve me a purpose because i will not be using the air duct in the bumper and in Chicago...I NEED my foglights :clap:

Awais, still waiting on the word from Eisenhaus :thumbsup:

BTW, Craig Lieberman is two-faced and he knocks and rips apart my project and now on a couple threads he promotes it...BIG THUMBS DOWN...

My reason on not post pictures is explained in the begining...too much negative feedback. By negative feedback, I don't mean "i dont like your car"..."your car is $hlt"..NO...i mean "racial remarks and personal attacks...all over a stinking car???

Yeah i changed my mind a few times on what i wanted in my car and everytime it was done I ADDED more...Originally it started with a Full Exhaust and a CF Hood, Trunk, and Diffuser...now it's a WHOLE NEW CAR!!! I guess the wait and frustation took over most people but still...there is no reason to comment like that....I keep track of what people say to me on the forum....

Hyolee
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:43:58 PM
aakash, where did craig lieberman bash your project? i must have missed that

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:51:27 PM
aakash, where did craig lieberman bash your project? i must have missed that

hehe your post count is 6666

Why he bashed me right here (http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showpost.php?p=585791&postcount=238)

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:57:48 PM
Also, someone questioned the background...That is where the paint was being "baked" and allowed to sit. This is NOT Eisenhaus but a shop in downtown Chicago that did the installation. Eisenhaus is a vendor not a installer :D

Also, whoever talked about the paint. You are correct. This is not the final paint color. When the pictures were taken...the paint process was still underway. The final color is a "Pearl Black" ... a deviatation off of Jet Black and Sapphire Black Metallic.

Ok...back to my class...take care :beer:

Beach_Bum
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 05:58:04 PM
To the question about the CSL trunk...well i have had 2 version installed. Originally I had the RevoZport trunklid installed and that was a nightmare as far as fitment and alignment was concerned.

So the one in the pics is the CSL Trunk lid by the Flossmann GTR group correct? How is the fitment with this trunk?
:beer:

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 10:46:52 PM
So the one in the pics is the CSL Trunk lid by the Flossmann GTR group correct? How is the fitment with this trunk?
:beer:

Yeah, my kit is the Flossmann Widebody correct. It has the CSL Trunklid.

TaZaM3
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 10:55:56 PM
Dude I want to see pics of this crazy ride. I wont show anyone lol...

TazaVik@gmail.com

mguy
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:00:15 PM
Seriously post pics asap. dont make me photoshop that picture.

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:02:19 PM
ummm....i have stated my reason for not posting the pictures....

you can photoshop it but it still won't look like what it does right now :tongue:

racsos
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:10:22 PM
ummm....i have stated my reason for not posting the pictures....

you can photoshop it but it still won't look like what it does right now :tongue:

Yo i work in streamwood off of barrington road could i take a look at it in person i know the weather is pretty bad but i still wouldnt mind taking a peak.

s4play
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:18:05 PM
errr, Grimm, what is all the hype about anyways?

I see you posting all the time about your car but no result. Out here on the west coast, there are quite a few M3's that are modded like yours but they don't publicly announce it...haha - unless I'm missing something???

Yeah I saw Craig's car in person as well and it makes a great show car but definitely no daily driver. It does look cool on the road when he was following me in our caravan from socal meet.

What shop in Chicago is doing your work? I'm originally from there and know a lot of the guys in this industry.

Can't wait to see your how your finished car looks and how it's different from the other M3's.

rk

gnk2727
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:19:19 PM
Man who's the motherfocker who leaked the pics? It wasnt me. I had those for a few days now.

So somehow these pics got "leaked" across the boards...several boards...LOL...i was only sending these to select few...

well anyways...car has been finished. Wheels are the only thing that remains to be unseen on the car...well because it is winter. Phase 1 of my project is complete and there are still 2 more phases to be completed in the near future.

I keep on modding and modding and changing my mind on more items i wish to install...it will never be fully completed from a modding standpoint...but i will enjoy driving my car.

I was going to make a portfolio/website of the whole process but here are all the pictures

Thanks to those who actually believed I had a M3, I DID mod my car...and support :beer: you know who you are and as soon as i am allowed to send you those final pictures you will definately be the first to see them.

And a BIG MIDDLE FINGER for all the, for lack of better terms, A$$HOLES who did not believe, insulted, racial slurs, and hated on my project...and a big ROFL the the few who pm'ed me saying i drove a civic :???: jury is still out on that one guys :offtopic:

Project Bite M3 (http://www.angelfire.com/indie/grimm333/GTR/index.html)

http://img149.exs.cx/img149/7025/newpics2262di.jpg
My car couldn't have been sponsored by Eisenhaus...wait...err...is that Jason from Eisenhaus next to MY car !!!

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:31:03 PM
errr, Grimm, what is all the hype about anyways?

I see you posting all the time about your car but no result. Out here on the west coast, there are quite a few M3's that are modded like yours but they don't publicly announce it...haha - unless I'm missing something???

Yeah I saw Craig's car in person as well and it makes a great show car but definitely no daily driver. It does look cool on the road when he was following me in our caravan from socal meet.

What shop in Chicago is doing your work? I'm originally from there and know a lot of the guys in this industry.

Can't wait to see your how your finished car looks and how it's different from the other M3's.

rk

I don't really talk about my car in threads much at all. If someone has a question about my car or something that's on it...i answer it...

Who else has the CF Widebody :???:

GoldCoast is did all the body work/paint and Kelleners did the engine work.

Let me know when you are back out this way...we can go cruisin ;)

BMW F1
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:31:30 PM
Grimm, hang in there buddy, its all good.
Adam.

Grimm333
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:34:47 PM
Grimm, hang in there buddy, its all good.
Adam.

Ohh no worries on my part...the only stress i have is school/work :clap:

As for the car, its there and its mine....ummm....life is good :D

SpicyMcHaggis
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:47:41 PM
this... is going to be one bada$$ ///M3...

Thrill
Thu, Jan-20-2005, 11:57:52 PM
I live in Cincy but it would be worth the drive to see your M in person. I can't wait to see a complete write up in many car mags. Great great work. I have too many questions for you. Get it done and call the magizine guys so we can all share in the details.

Drifter
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:00:16 AM
Grimm, I am glad that it is almost done to us (Seeing that you haven't gave us all the photos) and I will be waiting for that day when you post photos or a video of your car.

Nice project.

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:01:05 AM
I live in Cincy but it would be worth the drive to see your M in person. I can't wait to see a complete write up in many car mags. Great great work. I have too many questions for you. Get it done and call the magizine guys so we can all share in the details.

If you got questions...send me a PM...i will be more than happy to answer them :thumbsup:

and if you are planning to come down here...let me know...

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:02:06 AM
Grimm, I am glad that it is almost done to us (Seeing that you haven't gave us all the photos) and I will be waiting for that day when you post photos or a video of your car.

Nice project.

Heheh...yeah....it was back in the day wasn't it when i announed it...Full Exhaust only...LOL...now it's a bit differnet ;)

dejablu311
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:10:20 AM
i'm too lazy to read long threads so i didn't know that you were being doubted. So like i said be fore congrats.

and i hate you :thumbsup:

BMW F1
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:12:53 AM
Ahhh, what do you mean going to be ?????????????????????????????/

It is.
Adam.

this... is going to be one bada$$ m3...

ArtM3
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:22:46 AM
looks killer...give us MORE.....please :D

I never even considered you DIDN'T have an M3, why would anyone?

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:30:48 AM
looks killer...give us MORE.....please :D

I never even considered you DIDN'T have an M3, why would anyone?

especially when pictures of me on the track several times are floating around

gnk2727
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:47:29 AM
hehe, I have a few of those myself! :D

especially when pictures of me on the track several times are floating around

Challenger 800
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 12:49:23 AM
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm, I dunno, I still have a hard time believeing you that

you beat GTA:SA. As far as the car you da man, why would people doubt you, I just dont get it. You are probly one of the the top 2 or 3 members I make sure that I read all your stuff, so why are people hating on ya? just fuk them anyway.
Oh and keep those hot PM's coming my bro. Now goto class and kick a$$ on those grades. :D

One more thing, I know you got to be tired of the winter by now, so plan on a S FLA trip w/ that bad boy. You always have a free place to stay at my house, your car can keep mine company in the garage and we can go out to Moroso Motorsports Park and make the women drop their panties. :beer:

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 02:28:51 AM
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm, I dunno, I still have a hard time believeing you that

you beat GTA:SA. As far as the car you da man, why would people doubt you, I just dont get it. You are probly one of the the top 2 or 3 members I make sure that I read all your stuff, so why are people hating on ya? just fuk them anyway.
Oh and keep those hot PM's coming my bro. Now goto class and kick a$$ on those grades. :D

One more thing, I know you got to be tired of the winter by now, so plan on a S FLA trip w/ that bad boy. You always have a free place to stay at my house, your car can keep mine company in the garage and we can go out to Moroso Motorsports Park and make the women drop their panties. :beer:

Wow...people do read all my stuff LOL....i see you like the PM's hehehehe....

I will be in FL this SUMMER!!!! Pitsburg to the Keys...i will definately see all the members from this journey because i am taking the GTR with ALL 3 PHASES COMPLETE!!!

AKA RALLY!!!!!!!!

O-Ace
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 03:58:51 AM
Wow...people do read all my stuff LOL....i see you like the PM's hehehehe....

I will be in FL this SUMMER!!!! Pitsburg to the Keys...i will definately see all the members from this journey because i am taking the GTR with ALL 3 PHASES COMPLETE!!!

AKA RALLY!!!!!!!!
I'll be taking my lowly stock M3 you bastard! LOL :D

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:07:31 AM
I'll be taking my lowly stock M3 you bastard! LOL :D

somehow i doubt that it will be "stock" or even the M3 LOL :whistle:

O-Ace
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:19:41 AM
somehow i doubt that it will be "stock" or even the M3 LOL :whistle:
I don't know what you're talking about...I'm not a high roller like you buddy :chair: :peace: :thumbsup:

gnk2727
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:25:15 AM
Sure youre not :wave:

I don't know what you're talking about...I'm not a high roller like you buddy :chair: :peace: :thumbsup:

M320Psi
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:28:45 AM
you post way too darn much to NOT have an M3.

JK!

Congrats Grimm i'm glad to finally see this project come togther. I cant wait to see the pics.

Forsaken
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:49:41 AM
Congrats on the finished project. Hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out in person soon.

e-brake
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 06:23:53 AM
It's still a Honda dude :thumbsup:

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 06:24:43 AM
It's still a Honda dude :thumbsup:

THE POWER OF VTECH!!!! :rofl2:

Forsaken....any time you want to come see it...drop by...i know you're busy with school....GOOD LUCK!!!

t.wak
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 07:37:35 AM
Are these the photos you were going to email me? :thumbsup:

poopm3
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 08:15:18 AM
wow grimm, ur car is gonna look so sweet, i think nicer than liebermans, and that mentalm3's chrome m3! i have faith in you! hahah goodluck man, post MORE PICS!

cheers.

Sirius
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:25:07 PM
Nice paintbooth. :D

Budman
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 04:38:01 PM
Nice widebooty

Grimm333
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 07:09:22 PM
i love this comment

seems like you forgot to add that some are also desperate ATTENTION SEEKERS!! (like you...!) you and your childishness....ignoramuses like you are an embarassment to not only the race, but the whole country as well. BTW, a car is a car--no one gives a rat's ass whether you spent $10 or $30,000 on your car...most importantly, try to reduce your ego. Indians are known to have big egos! lol. Behen Chod.. chus kar haramzyad! Didn't guess yet? I'm Indian too. Man..they should have a smiley which bobs its head back and forth for desis.. LOLOLOLOL!

what a tool....i am an embarrassment to my race....:rofl2:

homeboy
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 08:50:13 AM
Even if you had the nicest m3 in the world you still would have Mary Palm as your gf. You should paint a hot girl on it. Think of it as a tatoo.

Baasha
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 06:47:04 PM
i love this comment

what a tool....i am an embarrassment to my race....:rofl2:

haha.. laugh all you want.. but it isn't any more apparent than you've already made it out to be... you ABCD... :rofl2:

Grimm333
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 07:26:41 PM
haha.. laugh all you want.. but it isn't any more apparent than you've already made it out to be... you ABCD... :rofl2:

I would feel like a complete moron if i were you....im suprised you actually posted in this thread...i thought my car was a "fake" :haha:

You're on a distinguished road to getting banned....good job "BUDDIE"

Jack Sparrow
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 07:28:20 PM
Your a douche! :pee:

MP3
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 09:04:23 PM
can u send me pics too

thanks

ninekrpm
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 11:12:04 PM
what is a desi?....hahahaha...

j/k...

nice to see there are several desi's on this board...

cheers...

Bimmer04m3
Sat, Jan-22-2005, 11:19:09 PM
nice how do i get help like that

JoeCaMotto
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 12:05:35 AM
Congrats Grim, looks awesome!

craiglieberman
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 05:21:26 AM
hehe your post count is 6666

Why he bashed me right here (http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showpost.php?p=585791&postcount=238)

Grimm: I wasn't bashing you in this post...I was prodding you to post pictures. Like most, I too was frustrated by the hype without the payoff. If you're gonna call me out, do it after your car is finished, k my brutha? You need to get a thicker skin if you're going to be the proud owner of a high profile project car.

Either way, I'm done here...if I want to see a Flossman widebody, I'll go downstairs into the garage and check sit in my own :beer: Cheers!

Baasha
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 05:56:09 AM
I would feel like a complete moron if i were you....im suprised you actually posted in this thread...i thought my car was a "fake" :haha:

You're on a distinguished road to getting banned....good job "BUDDIE"

I never said that you didn't own an M3.. I simply don't care... and why would I be banned? for calling you an ABCD? haha.. you actually know what that stands for? haha
The only reason I posted in the first place (in the older thread) was because you denigrated all Indians by saying they're freeloaders etc.. I felt slighted so I thought I should let you know... that's all.

Blackspeed
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 06:39:42 AM
I never said that you didn't own an M3.. I simply don't care... and why would I be banned? for calling you an ABCD? haha.. you actually know what that stands for? haha
The only reason I posted in the first place (in the older thread) was because you denigrated all Indians by saying they're freeloaders etc.. I felt slighted so I thought I should let you know... that's all.
Bann HIM No racial slurs allowed on the board!!! :soapbox:

Idz21
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 06:50:15 AM
One word:
http://members.cox.net/dark_sirius/images/sig10.jpg

WyattH
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 07:55:06 AM
Looks hot, Grimm. Can't wait to see the final pictures.

If you wanna trade Hondas, I'll give you my S2k for your Civic. My V-tec hits pretty hard at 6500rpm!!!

EMAXX
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 03:18:45 PM
Car looks great. I'm glad you finally posted pics, but I can't believe I missed this thread.

Can't wait to see it completely done with everything...

Grimm333
Sun, Jan-23-2005, 07:28:35 PM
Grimm: I wasn't bashing you in this post...I was prodding you to post pictures. Like most, I too was frustrated by the hype without the payoff. If you're gonna call me out, do it after your car is finished, k my brutha? You need to get a thicker skin if you're going to be the proud owner of a high profile project car.

Either way, I'm done here...if I want to see a Flossman widebody, I'll go downstairs into the garage and check sit in my own :beer: Cheers!

who called anyone out....i was just saying that you had a mix of opinion or something...

M3_1995
Mon, Jan-24-2005, 02:52:03 AM
where did u get that widebody kit from

gnk2727
Mon, Jan-24-2005, 02:52:40 AM
www.eisenhaus.com