Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Spotted: Three M3s

Sirius
Thu, Jan-13-2005, 09:14:57 PM
First was an Estroil E36, on the fairfax county parkway.

Second was an IR E46 on 236 heading towards the beltway.

Thrid was about 20 seconds after the second M3, it was an alpine white E36 on 236 heading towards 495.

Anyones here?

Mon, Jan-17-2005, 01:14:40 PM
Was the estroil 4dr and have plates " G-35 EATER "? Ive see this guy a few times.

ddreyfu
Wed, Jan-19-2005, 01:34:31 AM
not me...but I am on the 66 and 267 everyday :wave:

Wed, Jan-19-2005, 03:12:45 AM
not me...but I am on the 66 and 267 everyday :wave:

hmm. I think Ive seen ya getting on two 66 a few times ( info from your sig ), but that dam traffic! Freaking sweet M3! :peace:

Sirius
Fri, Jan-21-2005, 03:07:03 AM
Was the estroil 4dr and have plates " G-35 EATER "? Ive see this guy a few times.

Couldn't tell, by the time I noticed it was an M we were already past each other.

D-frag
Sun, Jan-30-2005, 10:55:26 PM
Woah, I haven't seen any of these, but I do frequently see a black .. coupe I think.. with the forged wheels, on 123 in Vienna. Goes to Dunkin sometimes.

oops, need to edit my sig in case any of you trying to ID me by it: I'm wearing 16" Mille miglia spiders with the Michelin Alpins on for the winter season. and if I don't find a damn car wash soon, you'll never notice the Dakar Yellow. Hey Sirius, how does the dealer wash the car in the winter? My office building needs to put a wash down in the bottom of the parking garage or something..

cheers to all y'all NoVa M3'ers. :beer:

Sirius
Mon, Jan-31-2005, 12:38:17 AM
Woah, I haven't seen any of these, but I do frequently see a black .. coupe I think.. with the forged wheels, on 123 in Vienna. Goes to Dunkin sometimes.

oops, need to edit my sig in case any of you trying to ID me by it: I'm wearing 16" Mille miglia spiders with the Michelin Alpins on for the winter season. and if I don't find a damn car wash soon, you'll never notice the Dakar Yellow. Hey Sirius, how does the dealer wash the car in the winter? My office building needs to put a wash down in the bottom of the parking garage or something..

cheers to all y'all NoVa M3'ers. :beer:

They hand wash. But the last time I stopped by BMW of FFX (Last week), they wern't washing cars for service due to the cold weather.

I can understand that, when i washed cars the warmest it got in the wash bay was around 45F... kinda chilly. :P

ddreyfu
Mon, Jan-31-2005, 11:28:19 PM
guys my apt building has a car wash at the bottom of the garage. I've only driven my M 2 miles the past 10 days due to the weather, but I still decided to wash my car today. If you guys ever want to come by I can let you in the garage and you can wash your M's yourself.

I live in right across the street from the Ballston mall.

Sirius
Tue, Feb-01-2005, 01:12:44 AM
Nice. :thumbsup:

Tue, Feb-01-2005, 03:44:40 PM
guys my apt building has a car wash at the bottom of the garage. I've only driven my M 2 miles the past 10 days due to the weather, but I still decided to wash my car today. If you guys ever want to come by I can let you in the garage and you can wash your M's yourself.

I live in right across the street from the Ballston mall.

Cool! So even when its 15 outside, you can still wash your M?

ddreyfu
Tue, Feb-01-2005, 11:05:54 PM
Cool! So even when its 15 outside, you can still wash your M?

Yup...I washed my car 2 weekends ago when it snowed 4 or 5 inches. its about 55 degrees in the garage (says so on my display) so they never turn off the hose.

D-frag
Wed, Feb-02-2005, 02:30:54 AM
hand wash, BRRR. My hose is still frozen. I did stop at a station whose wash was open yesterday. By the time I got home all the water beads were little round ice chips, but the salt is all gone. Feels So Good!

Wed, Feb-02-2005, 04:27:48 PM
Yup...I washed my car 2 weekends ago when it snowed 4 or 5 inches. its about 55 degrees in the garage (says so on my display) so they never turn off the hose. Nice! My roomate got pissed last week when I washed my M in our two car garage. I got all sorts of his stuff all wet... :chair:

Sirius
Wed, Feb-02-2005, 04:39:34 PM
Haha. I still take mine to BMW if its too cold to do it in my driveway.