Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : MIA-What dealership?

18BlackE46
Tue, Dec-21-2004, 04:29:29 AM
Question for you guys who live in MIA, to which dealership do you take your car . :nixweiss:

EduardoM3
Tue, Dec-21-2004, 06:47:51 AM
What kinda problems you got? Is your car still in warranty?

18BlackE46
Tue, Dec-21-2004, 05:15:52 PM
Yes it is still under warranty... I have heard that Braman BMW service is much better than South Motors BMW... and take my car to South, just thinking of switching.....

FB
Tue, Dec-21-2004, 06:10:43 PM
dude - Braman Miami sucks a$$...
brought my car there for a weird tranny sound i had, they had the car there for 4 days and when i picked it up, the reciept read "could not duplicate".... nevermind as i drove off the lot, the tranny was making the same sound...
my service advisor's only concern was the damn survey and getting all 5's... i took care of that too... too bad for him i "could not duplicate" good service...
don't really know which dealer down here is decent... just take it to Active.

EduardoM3
Tue, Dec-21-2004, 07:08:58 PM
South BMW is probably the best IMO -- Talk to Jon Crews, tell him your Andrews friend with the Steel Gray M3 -- Take care of him, and he'll take care of you.

FB
Tue, Dec-21-2004, 07:22:16 PM
South BMW is probably the best IMO -- Talk to Jon Crews, tell him your Andrews friend with the Steel Gray M3 -- Take care of him, and he'll take care of you.

good heads up Andrew. i remember you telling me that South's service was decent... i might have to try them for my next oil service...

hey can you PM me the person who helped you with the coilovers? I may lower mine a tad... thanks!

M3IZZY
Tue, Dec-28-2004, 01:01:34 AM
Talk to Danny Navaro at Braman BMW Service. He's been a service advisor there for 15 years or so. I got no complaints. Haven't paid a dime yet and no problems as well.